Odd

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"trump, this is wolfie. I think me and the others here in FSCE have this all figured out" :lol:

Image result for keystone cops gif

:lol2:

I dont think its fair to some gop members to group them in with wolfie and alike.

9 hours ago, Dave said:

Or how about woolards greatest meltdowns....

8 hours ago, Dave said:

You have always been the cause....if you werent around none of the shit would have happened.....you are the one who ALWAYS has issues.....there will always be someone you think is an asshole....its too bad you cant see it....you ve caused Rob alot of grief over the years.

Yet I've met, drank and ridden with him a couple times over an almost 20 year period, and was the one of only 2 guys he offered to sell Hardcoresledder to.  You weren't around during those times and have never met him.  I can post freely on any sled website, and you can't because you behaved like a jackass just like you are now.  Yeah you got it all figured out  Einstein :lol: 

8 hours ago, Dave said:

Actually Trump looks worse for even giving these attacks the time of day...nothing worse then a thinned skinned leader....and i can see why you agree with him....you are a fine example of thinned skinned.

8 hours ago, Dave said:

:lol2:

I dont think its fair to some gop members to group them in with wolfie and alike.

Obsessed much?  You need a life man. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet I've met, drank and ridden with him a couple times over an almost 20 year period, and was the one of only 2 guys he offered to sell Hardcoresledder to.  You weren't around during those times and have never met him.  I can post freely on any sled website, and you can't because you behaved like a jackass just like you are now.  Yeah you got it all figured out  Einstein

A person can only take so much of your garbage....doubt Rob would piss on you if you were on fire now..... :news:

I believe you were banned from hcs when I joined and the original guys on tbp started that site to geyt away from you....so stick that up your ass.... :bc:

Edited by Dave

1 hour ago, Dave said:

A person can only take so much of your garbage....doubt Rob would piss on you if you were on fire now..... :news:

I believe you were banned from hcs when I joined and the original guys on tbp started that site to geyt away from you....so stick that up your ass.... :bc:

yeah I'm so hated I got invited from the HCS guys to ride with Levi.  Just give it up Moron come lately. :news: 543125_4645447971999_1879957164_n.thumb.jpg.99f818ff08c3baf6beae12e932385b4a.jpg

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah I'm so hated I got invited from the HCS guys I got invited to ride with Levi.  Just give it up Moron come lately. :news: 543125_4645447971999_1879957164_n.thumb.jpg.99f818ff08c3baf6beae12e932385b4a.jpg

So you were banned on hcs for nothing. :news:

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I cannot believe any of the fine, upstanding, tolerant and self controlled members of FS were banned from HCS.

PERPLEXING! :lmao:

I got waxed for 3 days for telling one of the mods he was a dickhead.  Forgot his name, just remember he was a ginger. :lol:  Dave keeps trying to rewrite history, 10 years of which he wasn't even here.  Bottom line is that I called him out for acting like a dickhead, he's been banned from several websites and still is, on TBP, but is somehow trying to convince people than at I'm the issue.  I don't come to these boards to follow people around harassing him, and thats been his M.O. from the beginning. :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah I'm so hated I got invited from the HCS guys to ride with Levi.  Just give it up Moron come lately. :news: 543125_4645447971999_1879957164_n.thumb.jpg.99f818ff08c3baf6beae12e932385b4a.jpg

ah Levi I still remember when he would ride with the old man and pick up the trash at my cabin. he is a good guy always has time to sign guys shit and take pics when partying with his crew

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ah Levi I still remember when he would ride with the old man and pick up the trash at my cabin. he is a good guy always has time to sign guys shit and take pics when partying with his crew

Really down to earth, just a regular Joe.  Had dinner with him the night before, good guy for sure. :bc: 

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I got waxed for 3 days for telling one of the mods he was a dickhead.  Forgot his name, just remember he was a ginger. :lol:  Dave keeps trying to rewrite history, 10 years of which he wasn't even here.  Bottom line is that I called him out for acting like a dickhead, he's been banned from several websites and still is, on TBP, but is somehow trying to convince people than at I'm the issue.  I don't come to these boards to follow people around harassing him, and thats been his M.O. from the beginning. :lol: 

Rewrite history? You keep mentioning I was banned and it was 5yrs ago. :lol:

Ive been back on the site since 2013

And furthermore.....me and another hcs guy were having fun with another hcsguy  in a totally different area then the current events area....and you decided you would come and stick your nose in and make it about you....its always about you...if you werent the way you are you wouldnt have the issues on these boards that youve had over the yrs.....you just picked the wrong guy to say shit to when you did to me........so deal with it or stay on your safe place site.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

And furthermore.....me and another hcs guy were having fun with another hcsguy  in a totally different area then the current events area....and you decided you would come and stick your nose in and make it about you....its always about you...if you werent the way you are you wouldnt have the issues on these boards that youve had over the yrs.....you just picked the wrong guy to say shit to when you did to me........so deal with it or stay on your safe place site.

You really are an obsessed sack of FAT shit, just STFU already, you're worse than a fucking yappy lap dog :finger3:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

You really are an obsessed sack of FAT shit, just STFU already, you're worse than a fucking yappy lap dog :finger3:

There you go momo....your favorite...just the way you like it. Medium rare cock.

2016-03-19%2021.02.19_zpscdu2pjly.png

9 hours ago, Dave said:

Hey Butterbean, you're still banned in 2017, because the majority got sick of your act, you annoying bastard.   I'll continue to hang out with many of the same people I've known on the boards going back to 1996 on rec.sport.snowmobiles.  Thats over 20 years Dumbledork :pan:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey Butterbean, you're still banned in 2017, because the majority got sick of your act, you annoying bastard.   I'll continue to hang out with many of the same people I've known on the boards going back to 1996 on rec.sport.snowmobiles.  Thats over 20 years Dumbledork :pan:

i am? Im logged on there rite now stupid.

And be that as it may....ive never caused a site owner to shut down a website....you on the otherhand....

:news:

Edited by Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member

Back to the topic on hand.

1. Why was the wiretap data passed onto the WH in the 1st place?

2. Whether the WH was part of the request of the wt or not its highly inappropriate for it to be recieving such information given its position.  

• Like 1