Odd

SAME NY Times Reporter Said Trump Team Was Wiretapped In Jan., But Said TRUMP Lacked Evidence In March

On January 19th and 20th 2017, The NY Times reported that wiretaps of people on the Trump team were passed along to the Obama White House, one of the story’s authors was Michael S. Schmidt. On Saturday that same Michael S. Schmidt was one of the reporters who wrote the story, “Trump, Offering No Evidence, Says Obama Tapped His Phones.” That’s right, the same NY Times reporter who was one of the sources for the President’s claim, said that there was no evidence for the claim.

http://lidblog.com/same-ny-times-reporter/

16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Mainstream Media lying again? Whoda thunk it!? :flush:

How can anyone take what these assholes have to say seriously? About anything? :nuts:

:lol: 

perfect example of what i was talking about the other day. i have to head out for dinner but do a little research on this topic, like you say you do before jumping to conclusions. furthermore, not sure why you're blaming the media for this :lol:don't you think this story, if it is what you're believing it is, would be a little too obvious? duh. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

holy fuck slinger

do a little research and stfu. christ the lack of critical thinking skills in here is amazing. i guess trump and the fbi both forgot about this huh? :lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

perfect example of what i was talking about the other day. i have to head out for dinner but do a little research on this topic, like you say you do before jumping to conclusions. furthermore, not sure why you're blaming the media for this :lol:don't you think this story, if it is what you're believing it is, would be a little too obvious? duh. 

No. I am claiming the MSM lies about all manor of things to create a controversy, which in turn allows for increased ad sales. 

But since you brought it up, how do you explain the author claiming there is no evidence when reported on said evidence a few weeks prior? I know, I know... apples to oranges.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah you do that :lol:  wtf

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No. I am claiming the MSM lies about all manor of things to create a controversy, which in turn allows for increased ad sales. 

But since you brought it up, how do you explain the author claiming there is no evidence when reported on said evidence a few weeks prior? I know, I know... apples to oranges.

you dont have a fucking clue about any of this, like many other things you love to jump in on when convenient

1. trump claimed obama made a wiretap

2. the fbi said that obama did not make a wire tap

3. the media are reporting what trump and the fbi are saying, they're not lieing about anything

4. the previous attempts to tap trump were already known, as illustrated by the NY times pic posted above. these were done legally and not a big secret

5. if the "smoking gun" you and few others think you found in broad daylight is this NY times article, why in the fuck would trump be asking for an investigation? 

6. trump is either making up shit, or revealed to everyone that he obviously looks guilty enough that a warrant was justified

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

you dont have a fucking clue about any of this, like many other things you love to jump in on when convenient

3. the media are reporting what trump and the fbi are saying, they're not lieing about anything

4. the previous attempts to tap trump were already known, as illustrated by the NY times pic posted above. these were done legally and not a big secret

5. if the "smoking gun" you and few others think you found in broad daylight is this NY times article, why in the fuck would trump be asking for an investigation? 

6. trump is either making up shit, or revealed to everyone that he obviously looks guilty enough that a warrant was justified

ttt for dependsbusta

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I explained this big "smoking gun" you think you found. holy shit. :lol:

In your mind you did.  In everyone elses, you look like a fool for excusing this media and DNC fuckery that they keep ladling onto the public.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That's not what I saw.  What O saw was a bunch of deflect/spin responses ever so neatly numbered to make it look like organized thought.

Sorry.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

1. trump claimed obama made a wiretap. Maybe including the possibility Obama "had someone" do the tap? 

2. the fbi said that obama did not make a wire tap. As in sitting under a lamp and magnifying glass physically making it? Probably correct as he doesn't know how.

3. the media are reporting what trump and the fbi are saying, they're not lieing about anything. LOL

4. the previous attempts to tap trump were already known, as illustrated by the NY times pic posted above. these were done legally and not a big secret. Uh Huh

5. if the "smoking gun" you and few others think you found in broad daylight is this NY times article, why in the fuck would trump be asking for an investigation? It's possible Trump is privy to information you and the NYT are not?

6. trump is either making up shit, or revealed to everyone that he obviously looks guilty enough that a warrant was justified  LOL again.

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

More connecting the dots :lol: