FBI head ‘incredulous’ at Trump wiretapping tweets: report

13 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The president can't order a wiretap, it would behoove the president if he would ask his staff what the president is capable of and what the president isn't capable of before he goes off an early morning twitter rant.

I can't wait to see the results of the Congressional investigation :thumb: 

Its what you get when you elect a president with ZERO government experience.

Comey maybe is denying the tap because the investigation is still going on.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump is attacking the Washington machine and exposing them all for the duplicitious, corrupt cocksuckers they are, and that includes Republicans.  I already can't wait for the Term limit discussion/initiatives to start, that ought knot some panties.

Term limits will never, never, never happen

13 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The president can't order a wiretap, it would behoove the president if he would ask his staff what the president is capable of and what the president isn't capable of before he goes off an early morning twitter rant.

I can't wait to see the results of the Congressional investigation :thumb: 

Of course not, he doesn't have the authority!   case closed.

:lol: 

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

who was also a lawyer and taught constitutional law? that obama? :lol:paleez

Because lawyers are known for their honesty????!!!    :lmao:

Don't forget "cool".   He is sooooooo cool!

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Term limits will never, never, never happen

Sure thing Nostradamus.  We should do a best of Mainecat thread on some of your pronouncements over the past year and a half.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Of course his voters don't care what kind of idiot stories he tweets out up as long as it makes them feel good:lol: 

For entertainment purposes here are just a few of the pants on fire statements made by Mr. Trump :thumb: 

DONALD TRUMP

Says Barack Obama "founded ISIS. I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, August 11th, 2016

DONALD TRUMP

Says Ted Cruz’s father "was with Lee Harvey Oswald" before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016

DONALD TRUMP

"I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.    

— PolitiFact National on Sunday, November 22nd, 2015

It's not so much about making "his voters feel good" it's about hurting and bringing mental anguish the the Dems and their media.  And they are reacting and spending their time blasting Trump and his "deplorables" on queue after every one of his antics.

I find it quite amusing.  And the Dems will see exactly what kind of music you all have decided to dance to in 2018.

Just curious here, any of you FS Dems doing anything to help your party rebuild and regain some type of respect again?  Or is this it?  Trump bashing back to success?  1000 seats and the "big chair" gone over the last 8....and the war cry is "GET TRUMP!"

I'm surprised none of you see the folley in your own party's actions. Well, I'm not really surprised.  Good little librulz!

:lol:

But wait....how's consumer confidence? Stock market? Growth indicators? Overseas curb? Ahhhh.....yes,  the man is actually getting a lot done in spite of the worthless trash standing in the way.  2018, 2020, 2022, 2024, 2028....all upcoming really bad years for the Dem party.

So, again...WHAT ARE YOU BOYS AND THE DEM PARTY DOING TO HELP YOUSELVES?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Sure thing Nostradamus.  We should do a best of Mainecat thread on some of your pronouncements over the past year and a half.

Or how about woolards greatest meltdowns....

Just now, Dave said:

Or how about woolards greatest meltdowns....

Whats this meltdown bullshit you keep talking about Tubby?  I call out assholes, like you for example.  Melting down is what Rob did.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We have elections. If you dont like a politician dont vote for them.

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats this meltdown bullshit you keep talking about Tubby?  I call out assholes, like you for example.  Melting down is what Rob did.  

You have always been the cause....if you werent around none of the shit would have happened.....you are the one who ALWAYS has issues.....there will always be someone you think is an asshole....its too bad you cant see it....you ve caused Rob alot of grief over the years.