FBI head ‘incredulous’ at Trump wiretapping tweets: report

Incredulous is a word that I'm sure that came to the minds of many sane people.

FBI head ‘incredulous’ at Trump wiretapping tweets: report

FBI Director James Comey was "incredulous" after President Trump claimed former President Barack Obama wiretapped him during the campaign, according to a new report.

Comey was concerned Trump's allegations would make the FBI look bad, a person familiar with the matter told CNN Monday.

"[Comey feels] institutionally he has to push back on this," CNN's source said, citing the magnitude of Trump's accusations and Comey's certainty they are untrue.

It was reported over the weekend that the FBI had asked career personnel at the Department of Justice (DOJ) to publicly dismiss Trump's allegations, which so far has not happened.

A U.S. official CNN that Comey was aware of the talks between the FBI and DOJ but did not participate in them.

"[Comey] might come out and say only time will tell, but right now they [FBI and DOJ] should be in the exact same place and they're not," the person familiar with the matter told CNN Monday.

"Does he know of possibility there might be a confrontation and be fired by the president? Sure," the source added of Comey. "Does he worry about it? No."

Comey is reportedly frustrated that the DOJ has not pushed back against Trump's claims and is looking for a way for the Justice Department and the FBI to dispute the allegations.

Trump last Saturday claimed Obama had his "wires tapped" in Trump Tower before Election Day last year, tweeting the accusation without offering additional evidence.

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory," he said. "Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp [sic] my phones during the very sacred election process," Trump added in a separate tweet. "This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"

Kevin Lewis, a spokesman for Obama, said last Saturday Trump's claims about the former president are "simply false."

"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," he said in a statement.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Sunday an investigation of Trump's wiretapping claims should be included in any probe of ties between the president's 2016 bid and Russia.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-head-‘incredulous’-at-trump-wiretapping-tweets-report/ar-AAnUjuc

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so it was all over the newspapers, in your litte narrative here, yet trump can't post any proof of what he's saying, and the fbi forgot about this story? LMFAO

The president can't order a wiretap, it would behoove the president if he would ask his staff what the president is capable of and what the president isn't capable of before he goes off an early morning twitter rant.

I can't wait to see the results of the Congressional investigation :thumb: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho
typo

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The president can't order a wiretap, it would behoove the president if he would ask his staff what the president is capable of and what the president isn't capable of before he goes off an early morning twitter rant.

Same here, Barry's perp walk will be epic :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yeah, real "edge of the seat" stuff, huh? :lmao:

I actually think we are gonna start seeing Obama's fuckery coming to light.  And just like that...it will all just disappear....like the rest of the Dem seats in 2018.

:lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I actually think we are gonna start seeing Obama's fuckery coming to light.  And just like that...it will all just disappear....like the rest of the Dem seats in 2018.

I'm surprised that Trump wasn't on TV today showcasing all the evidence he has to support his Saturday morning twitter spaz :news:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm surprised that Trump wasn't on TV today showcasing all the evidence he has to support his Saturday morning twitter spaz :news:

Are you?  Are you really surprised?  

Meh.....

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

who was also a lawyer and taught constitutional law? that obama? :lol:paleez

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump is the most unprofessional piece of dog shit to ever get smeared up the white house steps. i will admit...this is going to fun to watch. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

trump is the most unprofessional piece of dog shit to ever get smeared up the white house steps. i will admit...this is going to fun to watch. 

This stuff really isn't funny, but it's laughable for sure and at 70 years old he isn't going to change.

The good news for the Dems is that after he runs out of EO's he will never get around to governing due to the the non-stop nonsense.

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

this latest trump tweet shows his idiocy, and the idiocy of his followers. he sees an OP on breitbart that was intended to get the brain dead into thinking obama personally tapped trump's phones. trumps lashes out about it, after 2 hours of sleep with a demented and paranoid mind. what he really did was reveal to the public that he looked guilty enough to get a warrant granted against him. then to top it off, his supporters still think obama is responsible and gonna go to jail :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yep.  That Obama.  Your idiot King.  The one that has and will single handedly destroy what is left of your beloved crooked party.

SBYL.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

this latest trump tweet shows his idiocy, and the idiocy of his followers. he sees an OP on breitbart that was intended to get the brain dead into thinking obama personally tapped trump's phones. trumps lashes out about it, after 2 hours of sleep with a demented and paranoid mind. what he really did was reveal to the public that he looked guilty enough to get a warrant granted against him. then to top it off, his supporters still think obama is responsible and gonna go to jail :lol:

it was difficult for nixon's people to accept that he went crazy. at least nixon did some good and built a legacy before he wigged out. trump hasn't faced any adversity and he's showing signs of cracking up. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

it was difficult for nixon's people to accept that he went crazy. at least nixon did some good and built a legacy before he wigged out. trump hasn't faced any adversity and he's showing signs of cracking up. 

6 weeks in. nobody can say they didn't see it coming...

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh, I'll bet you are just uber professional.  Outside of this forum of course. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This stuff really isn't funny, but it's laughable for sure and at 70 years old he isn't going to change.

The good news for the Dems is that after he runs out of EO's he will never get around to governing due to the the non-stop nonsense.

How old are you Vince?  Why don't you change? Why do you feel what we are all doing here (and other places) as "adults" is somehow "respectable".  Cuz...really?  

And I don't wanna hear "he's the POTUS".  His voters don't give a shit and are fed up with idiotic two faced liberal hypocritical PC-ness.

Remember, he was the smartest man in the room way back before the election, and he still is now.  In fact, I bet when he sends his little "jibs"out, I bet he just giggles his ass off at what the MSM is gonna do with it.  Because he knows his supporters are laughing with him.  I am laughing with him too.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I'll bet you are just uber professional.  Outside of this forum of course. :lol:

How old are you Vince?  Why don't you change? Why do you feel what we are all doing here (and other places) as "adults" is somehow "respectable".  Cuz...really?  

And I don't wanna hear "he's the POTUS".  His voters don't give a shit and are fed up with idiotic two faced liberal hypocritical PC-ness.

Remember, he was the smartest man in the room way back before the election, and he still is now.  In fact, I bet when he sends his little "jibs"out, I bet he just giggles his ass off at what the MSM is gonna do with it.  Because he knows his supporters are laughing with him.  I am laughing with him too.

Of course his voters don't care what kind of idiot stories he tweets out up as long as it makes them feel good:lol: 

For entertainment purposes here are just a few of the pants on fire statements made by Mr. Trump :thumb: 

DONALD TRUMP

Says Barack Obama "founded ISIS. I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton."

— PolitiFact National on Thursday, August 11th, 2016

DONALD TRUMP

Says Ted Cruz’s father "was with Lee Harvey Oswald" before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016

DONALD TRUMP

"I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.    

— PolitiFact National on Sunday, November 22nd, 2015

It's not hard to find the dumb shit he has said. It an everyday occurrence. I still want to see what he can get done. Obama was polished and gave a great speech but didn't have a clue about what to do. At least this guy is working to make some big changes we need desperately.

Trump is attacking the Washington machine and exposing them all for the duplicitious, corrupt cocksuckers they are, and that includes Republicans.  I already can't wait for the Term limit discussion/initiatives to start, that ought knot some panties.