2015 Renegade XRS w/Quick Adjust SOLD

9 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Aren't you worried about that new XRS blowing up?  Fuzzy and SKS say that all the 850s have blown up this year......

Puzzleboy take your meds please!

Good luck with your sale

Edited by Sksman
Change my post on sellers thread

10 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Aren't you worried about that new XRS blowing up?  Fuzzy and SKS say that all the 850s have blown up this year......

If the motor doesn,t blow, the bulkhead will. All the doo drinking faithful pussies want light, so they are making them light.

14 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Not worried at all, 4 year warranty on the new 2018 850's. Nothing wrong with last GEN XRS, great machine handles amazing and takes all manner of trail junk. Easily the best ski-doo I have owned in 15 years. They just keep getting better!

• Like 1

Well, the Poos are even lighter.... why aren't we hearing about tons of cracked bulkheads then?  Oh, right, they don't sell that many......

Pussies, eh?

On 2017-03-07 at 7:28 AM, Frostynuts said:

If the motor doesn,t blow, the bulkhead will. All the doo drinking faithful pussies want light, so they are making them light.

On 2017-03-07 at 7:28 AM, Frostynuts said:

My brother was replacing a tunnel on a new 850 and I was shocked at how thin the aluminium material is my god the duct work in my house is heavier gauge material (mind you not aluminium) they sure aren't built for longevity anymore 

20 hours ago, Gman said:

My brother was replacing a tunnel on a new 850 and I was shocked at how thin the aluminium material is my god the duct work in my house is heavier gauge material (mind you not aluminium) they sure aren't built for longevity anymore 

I fabricated all my ductwork myself outta 26 Guage galv. I did say my ductwork isn't aluminium but I would be very interested in the guage they are using next time you are by one grab the upper foot brace on clutch side and check out the flex in it and push on sidmeof tunnel with hand very light material ! 

So..... 26 gauge galvanized..... around .020", right? 

You think a sled's tunnel is thinner than that?  I'd say you need to check your installation for a gas leak somewhere...... :)

23 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

So..... 26 gauge galvanized..... around .020", right? 

You think a sled's tunnel is thinner than that?  I'd say you need to check your installation for a gas leak somewhere...... :)

I will see if that old tunnel is around and I will mic it and let you know,  and whoa bud it's just a skidoo keep it together !   Lol

Did I not say "a sled tunnel"?  Where did I mention Ski-Doo? 

Your statement about your HVAC ducting being thicker than a sled tunnel is incorrect; own it. 

You don't have to mic it, everybody already knew how ridiculous your statement was.  :lmao:

Edited by Puzzleboy

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-03-11 at 7:26 PM, Gman said:

I believe in this post it was referring to the " new 850 " tunnels unless another manufacture is making 850s now pull your head outta your ass man ! 

So, what's the dimension, to satisfy yourself? 

There's only one here with his head up his ass on this issue.  You believe, that .018-.020 steel ductwork, is heavier gauge than a Doo AL tunnel........ let's see the numbers.