Fuchen Ridiculous!

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Then it snows for a month and quits :lol:    

Almost 50 degrees here all weekend and rain all day and into the night.  It's pretty much all toast at this point around here.  Weirdest winter I've seen in Northern Minnesota since I moved here 6 years ago.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dan thought my etec was faster. I don't know if it is but they all have enough power for me. I'm not racing anyone. I just want it to run and ride good. 

I hear ya. I have sled for drag racing with the boys. I don't trail ride that much,so buying a new trail sled isn't going to happen anytime soon. I may do 800 trail miles a year. 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Is that what happened out there ?    We were prancing around with our noses in air and then all of a sudden we got fucked too :lol::lol:   :bc:

I happened about 3x this year ....we were off to a great start in Dec and then rain and warm ....the fucking warmups and rain killed the season like 3 times

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Almost 50 degrees here all weekend and rain all day and into the night.  It's pretty much all toast at this point around here.  Weirdest winter I've seen in Northern Minnesota since I moved here 6 years ago.

We went from groomers getting stuck all over the place to sucking hind tit in the span of about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks .   There's still some riding here up north but a lot of shit got cut off when it started to flood , lots of ice ect .   I have to go up and get my sled , trailer and gear still so hopefully I can at least squeak in a ride .   :bc:

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Then it snows for a month and quits :lol:    

:boot:

Two years of it around here. 

If I would of paid that for a new sled this year, I would of asphyxiated myself with it.

We've actually had average snow fall but the warm temps in between and rain in mid February really zapped a lot of it.  Now the base is deteriorated.  So, any new riding will be like 1st of the season again.  Jesus.  If I gotta start trailering to ride, life will suck. 

22 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

We went from groomers getting stuck all over the place to sucking hind tit in the span of about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks .   There's still some riding here up north but a lot of shit got cut off when it started to flood , lots of ice ect .   I have to go up and get my sled , trailer and gear still so hopefully I can at least squeak in a ride .   :bc:

x2.  Hoping for a couple more weekends, but we need the weather to turn around...stat. :bc: 

59 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think Polaris has the best front end and the best riding position for me. The rear may not be as good as the rmotion but I thought it was pretty good and the shocks are top notch. Better gauge and I get the track I want without having to pay for a swap. And the poo 800 is on par with the etec. It's a no brainier...

That was my only complaint about my XRS 

However, doing a track swap is easy. And i sold the factory track on DT before I even picked the sled up from the dealer 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine if you had nothing, thinking about getting into sleds?

Trailer, truck, gear, etc. X 2

I had to do almost all that this year. Minus the truck, and gear for myself 

Kids sled $5,300

Trailer $5,000 

+ $465 tax, registration, plate 

My sled $13,808.50 OTD 

Track swap $255 (new track $630 shipped. Sold factory track on DT for $375) 

$1,800 Novi snow show for Studs , gear for kid, carbides , etc

+ $1,500 for other accessories I bought.  

+$500 to Analreciever :bc:

This isn't even including trips N 

Wasn't a cheap year for me , but it's all good :bc:

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Retired friends of my parents supposedly just bought a brand new $90,000 camper, that they'll likely pull with their $55,000 pickup truck.  :guzzle:

:dunno: if that's what they want to do, and can afford it, I don't see the problem with it 

33 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No fuckng chance the dago midget is even that tall :groin:

:lol: Wince :owned::lmao:

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I happened about 3x this year ....we were off to a great start in Dec and then rain and warm ....the fucking warmups and rain killed the season like 3 times

Still gonna be lots of riding up there.   This warm up isn't going to be as bad as the one in February.  And they didn't get the rain either :bc: Another saving grace, is the sun isn't out like it was during the February warm up 

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:boot:

Two years of it around here. 

Where about are you at? 

If I would of paid that for a new sled this year, I would of asphyxiated myself with it.

:lol:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  Hoping for a couple more weekends, but we need the weather to turn around...stat. :bc: 

I wish those pricks would let us go till the end of the month on the house , mid march is kind of silly  :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I wish those pricks would let us go till the end of the month on the house , mid march is kind of silly  :bc:

no way man, we have it til 3/31 :bc: 

17 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That was my only complaint about my XRS 

However, doing a track swap is easy. And i sold the factory track on DT before I even picked the sled up from the dealer 

I had to do almost all that this year. Minus the truck, and gear for myself 

Kids sled $5,300

Trailer $5,000 

+ $465 tax, registration, plate 

My sled $13,808.50 OTD 

Track swap $255 (new track $630 shipped. Sold factory track on DT for $375) 

$1,800 Novi snow show for Studs , gear for kid, carbides , etc

+ $1,500 for other accessories I bought.  

+$500 to Analreciever :bc:

This isn't even including trips N 

Wasn't a cheap year for me , but it's all good :bc:

:dunno: if that's what they want to do, and can afford it, I don't see the problem with it 

:lol: Wince :owned::lmao:

Still gonna be lots of riding up there.   This warm up isn't going to be as bad as the one in February.  And they didn't get the rain either :bc: Another saving grace, is the sun isn't out like it was during the February warm up 

Where about are you at? 

Damn, that is a lot of $$$. 

Everyone is too flaky now.  Wanting to take trips when it is convenient by the calendar, instead of when there is snow.

Nice having a kid to ride with.  :bc:

Whitelake.

17 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Little late for that obviously  :lol:   :bc:

Yea, true.  

But it's not to late for Woolie and Shitpump to stuff your shoes up your ass for me, if I send them a few bucks to take care of the job tho :news:

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Damn, that is a lot of $$$. 

Everyone is too flaky now.  Wanting to take trips when it is convenient by the calendar, instead of when there is snow.

Nice having a kid to ride with.  :bc:

Whitelake.

Yea, but it's all good.  We've only got one kid, and work has been good to me since '10 :bc:

Unfortunately, that's how it is sometimes   I have to do it sometimes and I hate it. Sucks. Both trips I've been  on this year have been affected by the January and February warm ups.  And my January trip was shortened by my dad being hospitalized.   I've had to deal with a bunch of himming and hawing this year about going too. I've already made up my mind, I'm done dealing with whiney pussies who can't make up their minds and get the sack back from their wives purses.  From now on I'm setting 2 dates.  #1 dates to go N. #2 a cut off date that I need to know by if you're going or not.  If you don't tell me you're in before my cut off date, :finger: you're on your own for transportation and lodging accommodations.  I'm done playing guessing games, with faggots that can't make up their own minds.

Yea it is.  And he's getting a lot better too.  His rollover incident made him kick it down a notch. Kinda glad it happened now. He didn't get hurt, and he gained some respect for the power of the snowmachine :bc:

Not to far from me.  I'm in Bruce Township   How many guys you know that ride? 

21 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea, true.  

But it's not to late for Woolie and Shitpump to stuff your shoes up your ass for me, if I send them a few bucks to take care of the job tho :news:

Yea, but it's all good.  We've only got one kid, and work has been good to me since '10 :bc:

Unfortunately, that's how it is sometimes   I have to do it sometimes and I hate it. Sucks. Both trips I've been  on this year have been affected by the January and February warm ups.  And my January trip was shortened by my dad being hospitalized.   I've had to deal with a bunch of himming and hawing this year about going too. I've already made up my mind, I'm done dealing with whiney pussies who can't make up their minds and get the sack back from their wives purses.  From now on I'm setting 2 dates.  #1 dates to go N. #2 a cut off date that I need to know by if you're going or not.  If you don't tell me you're in before my cut off date, :finger: you're on your own for transportation and lodging accommodations.  I'm done playing guessing games, with faggots that can't make up their own minds.

Yea it is.  And he's getting a lot better too.  His rollover incident made him kick it down a notch. Kinda glad it happened now. He didn't get hurt, and he gained some respect for the power of the snowmachine :bc:

Not to far from me.  I'm in Bruce Township   How many guys you know that ride? 

Dude, I hear you.  We finally had some good ice, decent snow, tried getting a few buddies out for a day of screwing around. Jesus Christ, what a bunch PW'd  whiner's.  Reminded me of why I wanted to get out of it.  Course, next week it is 60 * out.

Good deal, lots of good memories for him and you.    :bc:

Not too many anymore. Most bailed when the economy took a shit and never got back in it.  

Got some good friends with quads and SXS's that are reliable. Getting a lot more use out of the RZR.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

no way man, we have it til 3/31 :bc: 

they should give us till april 2 just because i had to listen to the guy locked in the basement banging on the pipes.  i hope next weeks storm comes through i would like 1 more weekend.  

45 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'll give those guy's an extra 50 and send em right back to your house !!!     :finger:

:lol::lmao:

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Dude, I hear you.  We finally had some good ice, decent snow, tried getting a few buddies out for a day of screwing around. Jesus Christ, what a bunch PW'd  whiner's.  Reminded me of why I wanted to get out of it.  Course, next week it is 60 * out.

Good deal, lots of good memories for him and you.    :bc:

Not too many anymore. Most bailed when the economy took a shit and never got back in it.  

Got some good friends with quads and SXS's that are reliable. Getting a lot more use out of the RZR.

Unfuckingbelieveable isn't it. :flush:  Use to be, myself , or Sled Solutions Paul, would make some reservations and see what worked for everyone. Wasn't to hard.  Now it's, I've got this , I can't I gotta do that.  Shit that doesn't have to be done right away most of the time.  Like dealing with a bunch of old women now SMH

Yea , it's cool. Now that he's only down to 2 sports (Fed baseball and golf) we have more time to do this. Before when he was in football and hockey too, time just wasn't there.   He says he may do football next year, buy he thinks he's all done.  Lots of politics in HS football. If you're not in the clique, you're an outcast.  I'd rather be an outcast, than a suck ass like those people are :bc:

Same here. I got one buddy (minus Paul) from my old group,  who still has a sled. And he is one of the ones going and hawing this year. Told him next year I'm not playing games. Got a couple talking about it , but I still haven't seen any action in buying anything yet.  We'll see.  You still have a sled? 

My wife's talking about buying a SxS now.  I'm like cool, but I'm picking it out :lol: