Fuchen Ridiculous!

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes I know. Right now I am leaning towards this... :news: 

6000000001.jpg

Take the fag bags off and its perfect.. I can use the bags for saddlebag trips. We had a 12 pack of beer in them and bottle of canadian club and some red bulls this weekend.. :news: 

Buddy of mine just bought an XCR 800 in Ohio for cheap.  They still had an ASSAULT 144 on the floor for cheap as well 

Looking for the link now 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

the difference between an axys and a procross is like the difference between sitting on an 2001 mxz and a 2003 rev ....there is no comparison ergonomically speaking

I didn't care for the Axys, if you want to feel like some dildo perched on a high chair well the Axys is for you.

Image result for dildo on a high chair

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I didn't care for the Axys, if you want to feel like some dildo perched on a high chair well the Axys is for you.

If you are over 5'6 its very nice :lol: 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes I know. Right now I am leaning towards this... :news: 

6000000001.jpg

Take the fag bags off and its perfect.. I can use the bags for saddlebag trips. We had a 12 pack of beer in them and bottle of canadian club and some red bulls this weekend.. :news: 

Image result for batmobile

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol::lmao: you better leave that at home if we go riding together. WTF man :lol:

Here's the link Analreciever. That Assault is gone, but they have some others still. 

http://bairspowersports.com/Showroom/Current-New-Inventory/Search/NEW/Polaris/Snowmobiles

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine if you had nothing, thinking about getting into sleds?

Trailer, truck, gear, etc. X 2

Retired friends of my parents supposedly just bought a brand new $90,000 camper, that they'll likely pull with their $55,000 pickup truck.  :guzzle:

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

Retired friends of my parents supposedly just bought a brand new $90,000 camper, that they'll likely pull with their $55,000 pickup truck.  :guzzle:

Have some good friends who did the same (RV).   Got caught up in the gusto of a camper show, and impulse bought one.  Knowing nothing about them or camping period.  Been a complete disaster for them. They had no idea all seasonal toys require lots of maintenance and if you can't do it yourself, it is extremely expensive.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I agree ....the cat front is very good although so is the polaris.....the r-motion is still probably the best but the others are close

ergonomics go to the axys by a miles and that is why I'll be riding another one next year

I think Polaris has the best front end and the best riding position for me. The rear may not be as good as the rmotion but I thought it was pretty good and the shocks are top notch. Better gauge and I get the track I want without having to pay for a swap. And the poo 800 is on par with the etec. It's a no brainier...

• Like 2

Just now, Anler said:

I think Polaris has the best front end and the best riding position for me. The rear may not be as good as the rmotion but I thought it was pretty good and the shocks are top notch. Better gauge and I get the track I want without having to pay for a swap. And the poo 800 is on par with the etec. It's a no brainier...

total no brainer ...the way the chassis responds to body english is another huge plus

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

total no brainer ...the way the chassis responds to body english is another huge plus

I was riding Dan's switcher on saturday, another 2" on the riser would be perfect. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was riding Dan's switcher on saturday, another 2" on the riser would be perfect. 

I agree .....I would have done that to mine but I wanted to ride it stock for a bit first. Another 2" would be perfect for sure

Just now, Woodtick said:

Road with 3 Axys on Friday . The guys loved them. My XF7 had no problems hanging with them. :pc: They did pull on me at 90. The new 800 Poo is  faster than it was a few years ago. 

what model were they? there is no way any xf7 is within 5 lengths of me out of the hole. The axys leaves harder than any sled I have owned including more than a dozen cat laydown motor sleds 

Just now, Woodtick said:

Road with 3 Axys on Friday . The guys loved them. My XF7 had no problems hanging with them. :pc: They did pull on me at 90. The new 800 Poo is  faster than it was a few years ago. 

Dan thought my etec was faster. I don't know if it is but they all have enough power for me. I'm not racing anyone. I just want it to run and ride good. 

Just now, Anler said:

Dan thought my etec was faster. I don't know if it is but they all have enough power for me. I'm not racing anyone. I just want it to run and ride good. 

I think the etec could come close to hanging with a stock axys in the midrange....not down low 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We were playing cat and mouse on the trail,not drag racing.  Road hard and fast from L'ance to the Rous. 

I'm gonna say that is more of a testament to your ability to ride and not the sleds.....it is much easier to go fast on the axys vs most other sleds