Fuchen Ridiculous!

15 hours ago, Kev144 said:

poolaris ftw :bc: 

How you liking the great new line-up for 2018 ? Lot of BNG game changers in that new line-up. LOL

Don,t really blame them , since it takes them 5 years to get to a stage were the 800 doesn,t blow up, I can understand why they are reluctant to try to go any bigger.

Edited by Frostynuts

7 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

How you liking the great new line-up for 2018 ? Lot of BNG game changers in that new line-up. LOL

Don,t really blame them , since it takes them 5 years to get to a stage were the 800 doesn,t blow up, I can understand why they are reluctant to try to go any bigger.

How am I liking the 2018 lineup?  Well it got your panties in a wad to post that so I'd say it's a win already :bc: 

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol::lmao:

Unfuckingbelieveable isn't it. :flush:  Use to be, myself , or Sled Solutions Paul, would make some reservations and see what worked for everyone. Wasn't to hard.  Now it's, I've got this , I can't I gotta do that.  Shit that doesn't have to be done right away most of the time.  Like dealing with a bunch of old women now SMH

Yea , it's cool. Now that he's only down to 2 sports (Fed baseball and golf) we have more time to do this. Before when he was in football and hockey too, time just wasn't there.   He says he may do football next year, buy he thinks he's all done.  Lots of politics in HS football. If you're not in the clique, you're an outcast.  I'd rather be an outcast, than a suck ass like those people are :bc:

Same here. I got one buddy (minus Paul) from my old group,  who still has a sled. And he is one of the ones going and hawing this year. Told him next year I'm not playing games. Got a couple talking about it , but I still haven't seen any action in buying anything yet.  We'll see.  You still have a sled? 

My wife's talking about buying a SxS now.  I'm like cool, but I'm picking it out :lol:

We did HS, travel, league softball........so I know all about the politics and ass kissing.  :bc: 

At the end my daughter switched High schools, we got some great some people together, formed  our own travel team.  Didn't win every game, but no one had a better time than us!

Kept my daughters sled, just a 500, but something to ride around on locally.  couldn't go cold turkey after 35 years of riding.

Wife hated sledding, but is cool with the SXS.    

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

How am I liking the 2018 lineup?  Well it got your panties in a wad to post that so I'd say it's a win already :bc: 

Not really. Looks like all the manufacturers have agreed to go with BNG for MY 2018, which is fine by me, since I don,t get sucked in to the new hype bullshit anyways. LOL

Buying a couple year old sled has many advantages. 

This sport is starting to spiral into a slow death, which seems to be gaining momentum each passing season.

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Not really. Looks like all the manufacturers have agreed to go with BNG for MY 2018, which is fine by me, since I don,t get sucked in to the new hype bullshit anyways. LOL

This sport is starting to spiral into a slow death, which seems to be gaining momentum each passing season.

I've heard that same story since the 70s.  You wouldn't know it by some of the areas we ride, local dealer is snow checking 325+ sleds a year. 

12 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

One reason why I'm thining the fleet.  No point in having multiple sleds with shit winters.  One for me one for the wife that's it.  

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

One reason why I'm thining the fleet.  No point in having multiple sleds with shit winters.  One for me one for the wife that's it.  

I did that last year. Tired of maintaining a bunch of sleds I didn't ride. Sold 3 and bought one new one for me! Win!

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

I did that last year. Tired of maintaining a bunch of sleds I didn't ride. Sold 3 and bought one new one for me! Win!

Same here, but bought a SXS.

Between stickers and up keep, it was costing me a grand a year just to own them.

10 hours ago, Kev144 said:

No 2stroke triple? :dunno:

:snack:

9 hours ago, Cold War said:

We did HS, travel, league softball........so I know all about the politics and ass kissing.  :bc: 

At the end my daughter switched High schools, we got some great some people together, formed  our own travel team.  Didn't win every game, but no one had a better time than us!

Kept my daughters sled, just a 500, but something to ride around on locally.  couldn't go cold turkey after 35 years of riding.

Wife hated sledding, but is cool with the SXS.    

Yea, I don't play that BS one bit. My kid plays 16u Fed in Imlay City. None of that BS there. He will also be on the Romeo golf team. 

That's cool.  Better than nothing 

Mine has only been on a sled by herself a couple times.  She didn't hate it, but didn't like it enough to want one of her own.  Maybe that'll change one day :dunno:   She wants a hot tub and has been talking about a SxS now. :lol:

8 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Doo moved several sleds from the XS to G4 platform this year.  Hardly BNG 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

8 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Yup...pointless to buy new for me.....3rd bad winter in a row....mind you i guess we have a blizzard going on back home today.....but the fields will all be bare i would imagine.

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea, I don't play that BS one bit. My kid plays 16u Fed in Imlay City. None of that BS there. He will also be on the Romeo golf team. 

Mine has only been on a sled by herself a couple times.  She didn't hate it, but didn't like it enough to want one of her own.  Maybe that'll change one day :dunno:   She wants a hot tub and has been talking about a SxS now. :lol:

You really are a retard arent you. :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Where did I say they had a 2 stroke triple ya mangy mutt?

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Where did I say they had a 2 stroke triple ya mangy mutt?

:lol: Someone over at TBP was saying that was the latest rumor :lmao:  Probably some 13 year old over on HCS started that rumor :lol:

21 hours ago, Kev144 said:

What's his name? :dunno: Sodomite 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I'd tell you to shut your cock holster but I'm sure it gets annoying hearing it everyday :bc: 

And in all fairness to him it's hard to shut it when it's full of cock 24/7

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I'd tell you to shut your cock holster but I'm sure it gets annoying hearing it everyday :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

:owned:

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

And in all fairness to him it's hard to shut it when it's full of cock 24/7

giphy.gif