Fuchen Ridiculous!

Chevy Spark

• 2017-Chevy-SparkBase Automatic Transmission model: Chevy Spark LS, 4-Door Hatchback
  • MSRP: $14,975

Ford Fiesta

• 2017-Ford-FiestaBase Automatic Transmission model: Ford Fiesta S Sedan, 4-Door
  • MSRP: $15,630

Fiat 500

• 2017 Fiat 500 PopBase Automatic Transmission model: Fiat 500 Pop, 2-door hatchback
  • MSRP: $15,990
  • Factory Invoice Price: $15,940
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey Analer ....M&M has a pile of 2016 switcher pro-s limited's with a few hundred miles on them for 8500$ ........if I was you I'd be all over that shit

Yes I know. Right now I am leaning towards this... :news: 

6000000001.jpg

Take the fag bags off and its perfect.. I can use the bags for saddlebag trips. We had a 12 pack of beer in them and bottle of canadian club and some red bulls this weekend.. :news: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes I know. Right now I am leaning towards this... :news: 

6000000001.jpg

Take the fag bags off and its perfect.. I can use the bags for saddlebag trips. We had a 12 pack of beer in them and bottle of canadian club and some red bulls this weekend.. :news: 

best shocks in the consumer sled biz there

Just now, f7ben said:

best shocks in the consumer sled biz there

Painted tunnel, cobra track, rear rack and premium gauge. I can pull the mohawks off of my etec and im all set. Need another $6k to get all of that stuff for the fucking xrs and cant get a high windshield for the G4. Canadian cunts... 

Just now, Anler said:

Painted tunnel, cobra track, rear rack and premium gauge. I can pull the mohawks off of my etec and im all set. Need another $6k to get all of that stuff for the fucking xrs and cant get a high windshield for the G4. Canadian cunts... 

http://mmlawnleisurer.com/Snowmobiles-Polaris-800-Switchback-R-Adventure-2017-Rushford-MN-763d9d7f-2959-45bc-adcb-a6b40137cac3

Fuck skidoo and their over priced under performing shit !!!!!!!!!!1111

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bought my 2012 from this place as a holdover. they were pretty good people to deal with and about 7 hours closer than M&M...

http://www.leadersrpm.com/default.asp?page=xInventoryDetail&id=1865187&p=1&make=polaris&s=Year&d=D&vt=snowmobile&year=2017&model=800 switchback® adventure 137 1.352" cobra&fr=xAllInventory

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

have yet to ride a new adventure but the old style last years was quite a nice ride on the walkers, even better on the Fox setup 

Vince has them on his ZR. They work really good. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

too bad its a cat :lol: 

Hahahaha! I know. Riding with a switchback and my etec the cat is the least best engineered sled out right now. But it does ride pretty good. I just dont care for the way the cats are put together. 

Just now, Anler said:

Hahahaha! I know. Riding with a switchback and my etec the cat is the least best engineered sled out right now. But it does ride pretty good. I just dont care for the way the cats are put together. 

agreed.  I rode a limited 137 600 and it was nice but it is still a ways off the poo and doo chassis and motor wise.  

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

agreed.  I rode a limited 137 600 and it was nice but it is still a ways off the poo and doo chassis and motor wise.  

Funny cause I have both limited 137 800 and two poos, Adventure (2012) and Rush (2014) and don't see it that way.  Neither do the guys I let ride them.

Brand loyalty.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Funny cause I have both limited 137 800 and two poos, Adventure (2012) and Rush (2014) and don't see it that way.  Neither do the guys I let ride them.

im not brand loyal at al.  I ride poo and the doo is ahead in rear susp and engine over the poo.  i am sorry but most don't share your opinion :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

so you dont have an axys.... got it

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

so you dont have an axys.... got it

No, they just came out when I was looking and Poo wasn't known for having a reliable 800.  Don't get me wrong, I like the Poo's, but the night and day difference between the different brands is quite funny.  Most guys I let ride my sleds like the Cat over the Poo's and these are mostly first timers who could not care about brands and would not even be able to name them. 

Edited by ArcticCrusher

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

im not brand loyal at al.  I ride poo and the doo is ahead in rear susp and engine over the poo.  i am sorry but most don't share your opinion :dunno: 

If everyone had the same opinion, there wouldn't be so many different brands of sleds or cars etc for that matter.

I have zero brand loyalty, I ride what I like.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, they just came out when I was looking and Poo wasn't known for having a reliable 800.  Don't get me wrong, I like the Poo's, but the night and day difference between the different brands is quite funny.  Most guys I let ride my sleds like the Cat over the Poo's and these are mostly first timers who could not care about brands and would not even be able to name them. 

the difference between an axys and a procross is like the difference between sitting on an 2001 mxz and a 2003 rev ....there is no comparison ergonomically speaking

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I thought the Doo R-motion was superior to the Polaris rear suspension, and the Cat front suspension is the Cat's ass.

I agree ....the cat front is very good although so is the polaris.....the r-motion is still probably the best but the others are close

ergonomics go to the axys by a miles and that is why I'll be riding another one next year