whats right is right.....so....fuck you steve bannon

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll give credit where credit is due. ben is a little slow, but he eventually comes around. same with smails, and i suspect his trump hat is collecting some dust. 

Hey I'm not 100% happy with what he has done so far but still prefer him to Clinton.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hey I'm not 100% happy with what he has done so far but still prefer him to Clinton.

yeah yeah we know. trump better than hillary, sessions better than holder, bannon better than jarrett on down the line. :handjob:

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah yeah we know. trump better than hillary, sessions better than holder, bannon better than jarrett on down the line. :handjob:

Listen dumbfuck I realize the only thing that will satisfy you is a wholesale denouncing of Trump and everything Trump so fucking  save it especially considering you are unable to utter a single negative thing about Hillary.

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll give credit where credit is due. ben is a little slow, but he eventually comes around. same with smails, and i suspect his trump hat is collecting some dust. 

You think you are slowly convincing them to move into your kind of thinking?  

Priceless.

:lol:

Oh, and Holder and Jarrett.  More Obama "gold" right? :lmao:

wtf? are you guys ever slow to the trough. steve is a fucking cancer on american values. i've been saying this since day one. he reflects trump's vision of america. fuck him and fuck trump. and fuck anyone else that believe and supports their bullshit. they will not succeed. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

wtf? are you guys ever slow to the trough. steve is a fucking cancer on american values. i've been saying this since day one. he reflects trump's vision of america. fuck him and fuck trump. and fuck anyone else that believe and supports their bullshit. they will not succeed. 

its tough to wade through all the bullshit the left throws at the wall .....his comments I read today though are really disgusting 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Stop whining trash.  "American values" as you and your clanning imbeciles have twisted them have been voted on for years.  A thousand seats and the Crown later, I think you should know what side was "slow to the trough".

Dems are done.  Get back under your rocks.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop whining trash.  "American values" as you and your clanning imbeciles have twisted them have been voted on for years.  A thousand seats and the Crown later, I think you should know what side was "slow to the trough".

Dems are done.  Get back under your rocks.

look, it's hugh glass. say something that'll disturb and frighten me!!! :lol:  

48 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Listen dumbfuck I realize the only thing that will satisfy you is a wholesale denouncing of Trump and everything Trump so fucking  save it especially considering you are unable to utter a single negative thing about Hillary.

that is f'in bullshit and you know it. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You're destined for disappointment because Bannon's not going anywhere and neither is Trump.  In 4 years when the economy is recovered in real terms for real people, we can talk.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're destined for disappointment because Bannon's not going anywhere and neither is Trump.  In 4 years when the economy is recovered in real terms for real people, we can talk.

You sr...are an idiot.

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope. He's spot on, 

well you and he both have memory problems. i've said hillary was far from perfect, but still better than trump. i didnt like her relationships with wall street, her initial thoughts on tpp, etc. i also voted for sanders. but i gotta tell ya, this cute little relationship you now have with smails is telling :lol:

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well you and he both have memory problems. i've said hillary was far from perfect, but still better than trump. i didnt like her relationships with wall street, her initial thoughts on tpp, etc. i also voted for sanders. but i gotta tell ya, this cute little relationship you now have with smails is telling :lol:

you poor pathetic mother fucker

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

please list the equivalencies of jarrett and bannon.....

and btw, welcome to 3/5/17. bannon's been known to be a POS for a long time. but you wouldn't know, you were too interested in wikileaks stories of hillary saying bernie's farts stink. 

Oh is that all it was....Bernies smelly ass....good god you are hack.

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

please list the equivalencies of jarrett and bannon.....

and btw, welcome to 3/5/17. bannon's been known to be a POS for a long time. but you wouldn't know, you were too interested in wikileaks stories of hillary saying bernie's farts stink. 

for Benjamin...