whats right is right.....so....fuck you steve bannon

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Huffpo?  Really?  Yuck.  Or am I missing your point on this?

Who gives a fuck about the source ....look at this comments concerning the flood of refugees in Europe.

Now consider that it is largely the USA's fault that there is a flood of refugees to start with.

The comments he made are fucking disgusting and he is a complete piece of shit and an overt racist. Fuck him and fuck anyone who thinks like him

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Who gives a fuck about the source ....look at this comments concerning the flood of refugees in Europe.

Now consider that it is largely the USA's fault that there is a flood of refugees to start with.

The comments he made are fucking disgusting and he is a complete piece of shit and an overt racist. Fuck him and fuck anyone who thinks like him

Well, I don't personally give two fucks about him.  He is the right side's version of the leftist media.  But I'm not gonna go off about another hack piece from a clearly liberal publication taking his comments out of context in order to make their narrative "real" and help their party's members justify their agenda of constant hate and obstructive rhetoric.

But you can if you want.  

Good afternoon, Ben!  :hay:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That is pretty fucked up....good god.

I read a bunch of excerpts from the book and its a piece of fucking trash......the presidents closest adviser might as well be quoting Idi Amin or Pol Pot

Edited by f7ben

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I don't personally give two fucks about him.  He is the right side's version of the leftist media.  But I'm not gonna go off about another hack piece from a clearly liberal publication taking his comments out of context in order to make their narrative "real" and help their party's members justify their agenda of constant hate and obstructive rhetoric.

But you can if you want.  

Good afternoon, Ben!  :hay:

you're an idiot dude

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you're an idiot dude

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are perplexing.

No Ben is correct and this Bannon guy is a fucking douchebag no matter what you think of huffpo.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No Ben is correct and this Bannon guy is a fucking douchebag no matter what you think of huffpo.

So he cannot be "perplexing" to me then?  I didn't defend Bannon at all.  But I take extreme caution in taking these articles by proven "agenda based" media to heart.

If you both want to call me an "idiot" for not jumping on your little wagon, well......  :ok:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So he cannot be "perplexing" to me then?  I didn't defend Bannon at all.  But I take extreme caution in taking these articles by proven "agenda based" media to heart.

If you both want to call me an "idiot" for not jumping on your little wagon, well......  :ok:

I read Bannons quotes ....and I then spent a half hour reading about the book he mentioned......that is all. It has nothing to do with Huffpo .....and there is nothing wrong with Huffpo either for the most part

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I should have quoted your other post...my bad.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I read Bannons quotes ....and I then spent a half hour reading about the book he mentioned......that is all. It has nothing to do with Huffpo .....and there is nothing wrong with Huffpo either for the most part

Just keep that rope tight around your waist heading into the rabbit hole.  I personally cannot stand Huff Post.  But I can't stand that Breitbart shit either.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I should have quoted your other post...my bad.

All good boys...all good.  :bc:

Bannon is a complete nut job POS and shouldn't be anywhere near the White House never mind the President's closest advisor.  The fact that Trump listens to idiots like this and Alex Jones is actually terrifying.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Bannon is a complete nut job POS and shouldn't be anywhere near the White House never mind the President's closest advisor.  The fact that Trump listens to idiots like this and Alex Jones is actually terrifying.

Everything you said is true.....but we made it through 8 years of Vallerie Jarrett and she is just as bad if not worse

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

Huffpo.... good lord. Has behn become a flaming woman like mc and snot?

Hey Zam .....I apologize.....you're not an idiot.....  ^^^^^^ this is an idiot

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey Zam .....I apologize.....you're not an idiot.....  ^^^^^^ this is an idiot

Huffpo :lol: 

you better get an iPhone 7 so it doesn't get moisture damage from your bleeding vagina 

13 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Huffpo :lol: 

you better get an iPhone 7 so it doesn't get moisture damage from your bleeding vagina 

I fucking hate the left and the right ......its plain to see. You trying to pigeon hole me just makes you look like an idiot....which is easy for you.

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I fucking hate the left and the right ......its plain to see. You trying to pigeon hole me just makes you look like an idiot....which is easy for you.

Says that yet links huffpo wow. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

ofcourse you only see one side of things ....because you are a fucking hack

please list the equivalencies of jarrett and bannon.....

and btw, welcome to 3/5/17. bannon's been known to be a POS for a long time. but you wouldn't know, you were too interested in wikileaks stories of hillary saying bernie's farts stink.