whats right is right.....so....fuck you steve bannon

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's just Steve Bannon talking, I guess that makes you go "yuck" :news: 

Both are full of shit.  But, Bannon's purpose is more useful right now.  Of course, now that I think about it, so is Huffpo's.....the polishing off of what is left of that hack, lying party of the Dems.  

Hey Vinny, I hope you saved your "R card" to get back in. :lol:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

she is a slimy chicago machine insider ......there is nothing worse than that....nothing

can you stop with the generalization bullshit you think you do so well and come up with some specifics?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

she is a slimy chicago machine insider ......there is nothing worse than that....nothing

She's a really intelligent person, and FTR if you knew anything about Chicago politics you would know that she was not a machine product.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She's a really intelligent person, and FTR if you knew anything about Chicago politics you would know that she was not a machine product.

he doesn't know jack shit about her, yet claims she's worse than bannon :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

valerie jarrett , a product of the richard daly regime .....but not a chicago machine insider :lol: now I've fucking heard it all 

I'd say me too.  But I doubt it.  She is no better than Bannon.....not in any way.  Just a whole lot less successful. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd say me too.  But I doubt it.  She is no better than Bannon.....not in any way.  Just a whole lot less successful. :lol:

Shocker , her whole fucking family were hardcore communists who were investigated by the FBI

Edited by f7ben

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shocker , her whole fucking family were hardcore communists who were investigated by the FBI

Yeah....I find it odd that the Obamarumpers don't know shit about their hero administration.  Of course, in their pseudo defense, nothing questionable was brought up in their media long enough to outlast a blink.  But Trump's people are all descendants from Hitler, and their media spends all day telling them so!  

It's getting harder and harder to deal with the hypocritical grossness of it all.  Dems wanna continue to shit the bed and let their media fill the pillows with the sloppy sewage.  And that leaves the R's to put prayer back in school and make sure no woman has any choice of what's growing in her own body while mandating church on Sunday.  The weird reality of it is, Trump is the stick in the R's craw.  And thus, would make him a sort of ally of the left.

But by all means, let's all just get fucked!  I'm in! :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....I find it odd that the Obamarumpers don't know shit about their hero administration.  Of course, in their pseudo defense, nothing questionable was brought up in their media long enough to outlast a blink.  But Trump's people are all descendants from Hitler, and their media spends all day telling them so!  

It's getting harder and harder to deal with the hypocritical grossness of it all.  Dems wanna continue to shit the bed and let their media fill the pillows with the sloppy sewage.  And that leaves the R's to put prayer back in school and make sure no woman has any choice of what's growing in her own body while mandating church on Sunday.  The weird reality of it is, Trump is the stick in the R's craw.  And thus, would make him a sort of ally of the left.

But by all means, let's all just get fucked!  I'm in! :lol:

Trump is a fucking nutjob :lol: everyone knew it

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG

sadly ben you cannot completely crawl out of the stupid hole, no matter how hard you try. you make it so far then slip again. it's almost intentional, as i think you like alot of the people in it :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG

sadly ben you cannot completely crawl out of the stupid hole, no matter how hard you try. you make it so far then slip again. it's almost intentional, as i think you like alot of the people in it :lol:

so....are you claiming her dad was not a devout communist and investigated by the fbi ?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump is a fucking nutjob :lol: everyone knew it

He was and still is a huge threat to both sides.  In fact, if it wasn't for the Dems and their media fucking the mutt all day, he'd turn his focus on his own party and start ousting some of them.  

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

so....are you claiming her dad was not a devout communist and investigated by the fbi ?

no, i'm saying so fucking what if if he was. what does that have to do with her? furthermore, you and noggin should like that :lol:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

obviously you didn't know jack shit about valerie when asked, did a little googling, and now think you found a gold nugget. only it's monkey gold :lol:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so where did valerie instill all this communism shit into the white house, benjamin? :lol: maybe smails and broski can help you out here.

I didn't see where Ben said anything about her "instilling communism into the White House".

And I think it's precious you keep calling her "Valerie".  A little first name basis right?  You got a crush on her? :lmao:

Good god!  You are such a hack! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't see where Ben said anything about her "instilling communism into the White House".

And I think it's precious you keep calling her "Valerie".  A little first name basis right?  You got a crush on her? :lmao:

Good god!  You are such a hack! :lol:

well then wtf was the point of his "big find"?