Trump is a fucking piece of garbage 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/284c7c6f-34c9-37b0-bd59-d2aa0a232644/ss_keystone-xl-can-be-made-from.html

stands in front of the whole world making marvelous proclamations only to retract them the next day :lol: anyone supporting this POS is a fucking moron 

Your gonna get a poll started about you by the board chick

Just now, Turf said:

The main reason is the pipe for keystone is already purchased and staged in Canada.

Exactly ......so why is the POS making grand remarks about American Steel only being used in the pipeline? Why.....because he is a lying pandering piece of fucking garbage who only appeals to those with an IQ of 60

the only reason Obama apposed it was the checks rolling in from Buffett.

any of u apposed to the line should really put your money where your bull shit is and sell your cars today and start walking the walk

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the only reason Obama apposed it was the checks rolling in from Buffett.

any of u apposed to the line should really put your money where your bull shit is and sell your cars today and start walking the walk

fucking sweet fuck are you dumb .....I mean just retarded.

OPPOSED ....with a fucking O

and secondly nobody said a thing about being opposed to the line ......we are discussing Trumps hypocrisy in claiming "Only american steel will be used in the pipeline" when that is a blatant fucking lie

fucking idiot

• Like 1

"We have authorized the construction, one day, of the Keystone and Dakota Access pipelines.  (Applause.)  And issued a new rule.  This took place while I was getting ready to sign.  I said, who makes the pipes for the pipeline?  Well, sir, it comes from all over the world, isn't that wonderful?  I said, nope, it comes from the United States or we're not building one.  (Applause.)  American steel.   If they want a pipeline in the United States, they're going to use pipe that's made in the United States, do we agree?  (Applause.) "

:dunno:

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and secondly nobody said a thing about being opposed to the line ......we are discussing Trumps hypocrisy in claiming "Only american steel will be used in the pipeline" when that is a blatant fucking lie

fucking idiot

cant spell never have that is a fact congrats on picking up on that .that is why I have a office manager 

did he know pipe was waiting to be used already purchased ? obviously not . should the oil corp just toss it all in the trash ? yes he should just read off a tv monitor then he would be a drone like the others .

hypocrisy is crying about a pipe line then jumping in to a v8 and burring 13mpg to go get a cup of coffee.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

cant spell never have that is a fact congrats on picking up on that .that is why I have a office manager 

did he know pipe was waiting to be used already purchased ? obviously not . should the oil corp just toss it all in the trash ? yes he should just read off a tv monitor then he would be a drone like the others .

hypocrisy is crying about a pipe line then jumping in to a v8 and burring 13mpg to go get a cup of coffee.

of course he knew .....and if he didnt every single person surrounding him should be fired. He lied for political expediency plain and simple

yes he lied so he could come on the next day and have to take it back. are u fucking serious who would do that? obviously he did not know the pipe was sitting there waiting to be installed . 

should he have found out before opening his mouth prob  . but he did not and I can see him or his staff not having time or the will to bother looking in to it . deff more important shit to do than see if the pipe has been made yet .

again only reason any of this shit is a issue is the massive payouts

but he had no choice but to continue the pay outs and to continue to pay for protesters  .he had already spent 44billion in 09 to buy Burlington Northern Santa Fe to have the line that would service the keystone at the designated road block .

but yeah the steel is the real story here not the massive fraud of "campaign donations" to keep the line stopped at his train yard   .

and u fucking sheep lined up to lick up the dribble coming out of Obamas cock   with pride  over this line for 7 yrs           

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

:lol: "who knew building a pipeline could be so complicated"

on the bold - a fucking guy who worked in construction all his life, knew the history and details about keystone, yet wouldn't know the pipe already existed? :lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger

He had made that claim a dozen times before that speech ....he lied plain and simple and it was important enough for them to include it in his first address to the joint session

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fucking idiot

Lalalalalalalalalaaalalalalalalalala

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

of course he knew .....and if he didnt every single person surrounding him should be fired. He lied for political expediency plain and simple

BULLFUCKINGSHIT he could have just said he was approving the pipline the pipe steel thing was unnecessary and an afterthought :flush:  

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT he could have just said he was approving the pipline the pipe steel thing was unnecessary and an afterthought :flush:  

he could have ....but instead he made some bullshit claims for weeks that the steel could only be "american steel" when he knew that was a fucking lie

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he could have ....but instead he made some bullshit claims for weeks that the steel could only be "american steel" when he knew that was a fucking lie

He used illegal immigrants to build for Cripes sakes.

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Have them scrap it and make new pipe helps who? :dunno: 

17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Have them scrap it and make new pipe helps who? :dunno: 

how about just be honest instead of lying like a fucking piece of shit

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

how about just be honest instead of lying like a fucking piece of shit

yep, spoken like a true pos from new york city.  If this isn't "fake news", I sure wish it would be.  Goddamn knucklhead. 

Just now, hayward said:

yep, spoken like a true pos from new york city.  If this isn't "fake news", I sure wish it would be.  Goddamn knucklhead. 

Its not fake....and its pretty sad