Poll: The Biggest Liberal Hack on FS

Poll: The Biggest Liberal Hack on FS  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest Liberal "Hack" on FS?

• MaineCat
    • Slinger
    • Iceman
    • RevKev
    • Spin Dry
    • All of the Above

Their flopping this morning got me thinking.  We know the "usual suspects" are a bunch of butt-hurt, whining slack jawed doofuses.  But really, who do we think is #1.  I've decided we should do this "internationally" since it is clear that there is some serious skin ass-grafts that need to happen north of the USA border.

If I missed somebody, let me know!  Oh...poll is private.  Not that any of you care. :lol:

:bc:

But but did you see the Rachel Maddow piece?  Trumps going down in flames.  Trump is just a Hillary surrogate.  Trump doesnt' want to be president.  Trump doesn't have a chance, etc., etc..  Jesus....these guys are like a pull string sock puppet with their nonsense.  

Nawww....I decided anyway.  It was a close one between MC and Slinger.  But I think MC gets a sorta pass because of what is clearly the onset of dementia.  Those two take the cake not because their content is any worse, but their volume of swill is phenomenal.  Thus...these two are the most Butthurt.  Wait....A "TIe" option?  Hmmmm.....

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But but did you see the Rachel Maddow piece?  Trumps going down in flames.  Trump is just a Hillary surrogate.  Trump doesnt' want to be president.  Trump doesn't have a chance, etc., etc..  Jesus....these guys are like a pull string sock puppet with their nonsense.  

Yeah....we all know the truth about her/him/it now though.

SR Maddow.jpg

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No different then you when Obama was in office.

15 minutes ago, Dave said:

No different then you when Obama was in office.

Exactly ......zero difference between Wolfie and Snake ....or Slinger and MC. Mindless fucking hacks cheering for their favorite flavor of dry ass fucking

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Your so predictable. 

I knew this was coming your just like Trump......exactly like him.

sad really sad

Good grief.  You fucked up the your/you're thing TWICE!  

And I wish I was more like him.....but with my hair and looks intact.  My wife still looks damn fine too.  But she's a blonde.  But I'm thinking maybe she should try the "Melania" for a while.  But what if she wanted me to do the "Donald" for a while?  Ofda!  What would that even mean?????  She'd have to be specific..and I feel that wouldn't make it any better. But I digress.......

Hey MC, you're a liberal tool.  Don't fight it...own it.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief.  You fucked up the your/you're thing TWICE!  

And I wish I was more like him.....but with my hair and looks intact.  My wife still looks damn fine too.  But she's a blonde.  But I'm thinking maybe she should try the "Melania" for a while.  But what if she wanted me to do the "Donald" for a while?  Ofda!  What would that even mean?????  She'd have to be specific..and I feel that wouldn't make it any better. But I digress.......

Hey MC, you're a liberal tool.  Don't fight it...own it.

A pussy such as yourself cannot take criticism. The proof is you got spanked and being the female Trump you are felt the need to start a thread poll about the very members that criticize you.

thats a narcissist. Your pathetic.......now type a 1000 word response that says nothing

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your so predictable. 

I knew this was coming your just like Trump......exactly like him.

sad really sad

U know yet u continue to repost your but hurt crap thinking any bias crap u repost is going to change anyone's mind . U do know the definition of insanity don't U.  

BTW keep posting in this fourm it is helping your number . I voted for u I wanted u to be a winner some place in life  

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A pussy such as yourself cannot take criticism. The proof is you got spanked and being the female Trump you are felt the need to start a thread poll about the very members that criticize you.

thats a narcissist. Your pathetic.......now type a 1000 word response that says nothing

Holy Fuck it's You're,.. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:lol:

To all of this.  And again, it's You're.

Poor MC.

download.jpg

Wouldn't anyone who supports Trump be a Liberal Hack?

He's had kids with multiple partners, doesn't pay his taxes, takes government hand outs, has close ties with Communists, takes expensive vacations on government money, hires immigrants, lies all the time.

He's the epitome of everything the right wing wackos say Liberals are.

You'd have to be a complete hack to support that. 

My vote is Zambmomo as the biggest Liberal Hack.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You started the thread because your a pussy.

No, because it is funny.  And you are butt-hurt. :lol:

Wait, are you actually campaigning to win this poll? :lmao: Holy shit!  You are, aren't you? :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Wouldn't anyone who supports Trump be a Liberal Hack?

He's had kids with multiple partners, doesn't pay his taxes, takes government hand outs, has close ties with Communists, takes expensive vacations on government money, hires immigrants, lies all the time.

He's the epitome of everything the right wing wackos say Liberals are.

You'd have to be a complete hack to support that. 

My vote is Zambmomo as the biggest Liberal Hack.

Poor Rev.  Again, he doesn't even know what is going on....butt-hurt went right up his spinal cord into his brain stem.  Sadly, it's fatal. :lol: