with the stock market booming.....

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

starts with some agism even though he always cries about age , moves on to irony.....and then goes full retard on the irony :lol:

Says the plantain nosed drunk who's an insurance companies worst nightmare.  Stick to what you're good at.  Come to think of it.  What exactly are you good at?  Cuz it ain't tuning, running a sled business, driving a car or a sled without wrecking it, or even building a home made fucking hot tub :lol: :pan:

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Link?  I can provide more than one of the Dem party doing both...and videos to prove it.   I'll wait for your proof though.

:news:

Are you saying that you have never seen a video of Trump promising violence?

22 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Oh no!    How will,the US ever survive?

This shows how stupid you are. The US will survive but when other countries are reluctant to travel to the US because of perceived violence, that will affect your economy. Whether fewer people from other places choose to buy vacation homes, travel for pleasure or business, it will affect you. For a few years now there has been a changing dynamic in places like India. Years ago a young entrepreneur from India dreamed of travelling to the US. starting a business and becoming wealthy. That began to shift to wanting to do that in their own country. The travel ban along with Christian terrorists will accelerate that. 

A close minded person like you probably thinks in terms of one less convenience store owner. With one billion people, some will be brilliant and you would want them investing their energy in the US instead of elsewhere.

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Shit...maybe India will be a good example.  Can we get all countries to provide a "travel advisory" to the US?  Wait...they should BAN travel to the US!  Perfect!  PERFECT!

The pretend business person you are would miss the importance of this. Try reading my above comment for a clue.

Regarding a ban, the world would be safer if they could figure out a way to make a travel Ban against all Americans stick.

On 3/5/2017 at 10:23 AM, Cold War said:

I saw that this morning. 

It has to be fake news though, right?

surely if someone that held her position, met with the Clintons during the election, had posted such a video, the media would be going crazy.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you saying that you have never seen a video of Trump promising violence?

This shows how stupid you are. The US will survive but when other countries are reluctant to travel to the US because of perceived violence, that will affect your economy. Whether fewer people from other places choose to buy vacation homes, travel for pleasure or business, it will affect you. For a few years now there has been a changing dynamic in places like India. Years ago a young entrepreneur from India dreamed of travelling to the US. starting a business and becoming wealthy. That began to shift to wanting to do that in their own country. The travel ban along with Christian terrorists will accelerate that. 

A close minded person like you probably thinks in terms of one less convenience store owner. With one billion people, some will be brilliant and you would want them investing their energy in the US instead of elsewhere.

The pretend business person you are would miss the importance of this. Try reading my above comment for a clue.

Regarding a ban, the world would be safer if they could figure out a way to make a travel Ban against all Americans stick.

So stupid I can't even comment.  Except to post this comment about not being able to comment.

Jesus.  Idiots.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So stupid I can't even comment.  Except to post this comment about not being able to comment.

Jesus.  Idiots.

Funny. How your ability to comment is so selective. 

When asked to comment on the specifics you become a coward.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny. How your ability to comment is so selective. 

When asked to comment on the specifics you become a coward.

It's my willingness, not my selectiveness.  You are a weak minded imbecile.  Your thoughts transposed to words here easily prove that much.

My cowardice has yet to be discovered.  I can assure you that you will never see it.  But I'd sure welcome your attempt.  

Poor weak wristed RevFagKev. Now go, SR is lubing his butt-crack as you read this and is anxiously awaiting for you to break his seal.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It's my willingness, not my selectiveness.  You are a weak minded imbecile.  Your thoughts transposed to words here easily prove that much.

My cowardice has yet to be discovered.  I can assure you that you will never see it.  But I'd sure welcome your attempt.  

Poor weak wristed RevFagKev. Now go, SR is lubing his butt-crack as you read this and is anxiously awaiting for you to break his seal.

Once again. Nothing but name calling when asked a specific question.

You took time to post several times on the Rachel Maddow allegations. Not once did you address the topic.

I think you spent most of the time speculating on whether she was gay or not. Talk about weak minded.

Defending Trump as President so fucking hilarious. 

When Trump mentioned that he would run for the Republicans because they are stupid, he was telling the truth once. You are proof. 

Question is where would you draw the line? If he was colluding with the Russians, would you be ok with that?

Or would you let that slide? Would you let is slide if they lift Russian sanctions for personal profit?

Will you still support him when he puts soldiers in harms way for personal gain? Maybe protecting the Saudis for a hotel deal?

We already know you are stupid. It's just the degree that is in question.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Once again. Nothing but name calling when asked a specific question.

You took time to post several times on the Rachel Maddow allegations. Not once did you address the topic.

I think you spent most of the time speculating on whether she was gay or not. Talk about weak minded.

Defending Trump as President so fucking hilarious. 

When Trump mentioned that he would run for the Republicans because they are stupid, he was telling the truth once. You are proof. 

Question is where would you draw the line? If he was colluding with the Russians, would you be ok with that?

Or would you let that slide? Would you let is slide if they lift Russian sanctions for personal profit?

Will you still support him when he puts soldiers in harms way for personal gain? Maybe protecting the Saudis for a hotel deal?

We already know you are stupid. It's just the degree that is in question.

Too long.  IDGAF.  Go away wee lamb.  And learn how to put a thought together.  Every fucking sentence isn't reason for its own paragraph.

"intellectually elite".  Twat.