with the stock market booming.....

34 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You little picture guys are why we are where we are.

They got you blaming shit wages on the people who earn them

Nobody is "blaming" until the blame starts from others.  If you don't like your pay, job, career...time to move on.  Staying their course and blaming the "system" is ridiculous.

31 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Society owes you nothing maybe get an education of learn a skill or trade and have worth to someone :guzzle: 

Hell, it's not even learning a trade or getting an education so much as the last part.

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I love how you ignored the downtick of wages and the growth of the income inequality gap under the Obama administration and now two months into the trump administration you're calling for an increase in wages and a decrease of the income inequality gap the hypocrisy is simply amazing

why do some of you constantly have to make up shit? we, mc included, have been wanting wage increases and income inequality gap shrinkage for years, not just now that trump is in. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody is "blaming" until the blame starts from others.  If you don't like your pay, job, career...time to move on.  Staying their and blaming the "system" is ridiculous.

Hell, it's not even learning a trade or getting an education so much as the last part.

there is some truth to that. but that doesn't mean lower paying jobs should be chicken feed either. 

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"living wage". :lmao: I love that term.  It's short for "I'm a flaming liberal and deserve to be paid for doing little or nothing at all at the expense of everyone else."

I wasn't responding to you.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody is "blaming" until the blame starts from others.  If you don't like your pay, job, career...time to move on.  Staying their and blaming the "system" is ridiculous.

This is privilege talking

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

btw, it's "there"

:lol:

29 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Didn't you know the guy asking if you'd like fries with your Big Mac is entitled to $75K a year.

Some of the hospitals tried that with Tim Hortons when their own staff was required to run the restaurant and get paid full hospital wages and beenies.  Of course, it was a major fail. 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do some of you constantly have to make up shit? we, mc included, have been wanting wage increases and income inequality gap shrinkage for years, not just now that trump is in. 

What is stopping MC?

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I wasn't responding to you.

But I was responging to you.  Or did you want to "GO TO PM!" with somebody else? :lol:

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is privilege talking

Maybe it is.  But I can't hate myself for how I was born or how I was raised.  I don't really think either of those would stop basic common sense for a person that is miserable doing what they are doing to just move on and look for greener pastures though.  How many times does somebody need to grab a hot pan on the stove before they learn not to do that anymore?  Blaming the stove is stupid.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

btw, it's "there"

:lol:

Meh....I can't be correct on everything all the time.  Just the majority of things most of the time. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But I was responging to you.  Or did you want to "GO TO PM!" with somebody else? :lol:

Maybe it is.  But I can't hate myself for how I was born or how I was raised.  I don't really think either of those would stop basic common sense for a person that is miserable doing what they are doing to just move on and look for greener pastures though.  How many times does somebody need to grab a hot pan on the stove before they learn not to do that anymore?  Blaming the stove is stupid.

Meh....I can't be correct on everything all the time.  Just the majority of things most of the time. :lol:

Horrible analogy. 

No one wants you to hate yourself, just acknowledge that everything isn't as easy for people who aren't of your social status.

if someone wants something badly enough, like getting an education and a better job, most can do it. i have friends who've done it, it wasn't easy, but they did it. that doesn't mean we should make things easy peezy, and devaluate everything, either. 

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if someone wants something badly enough, like getting an education and a better job, most can do it. i have friends who've done it, it wasn't easy, but they did it. that doesn't mean we should make things easy peezy, and devaluate everything, either. 

More privilege talking.

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Horrible analogy. 

No one wants you to hate yourself, just acknowledge that everything isn't as easy for people who aren't of your social status.

Oh, I thought it was a pretty good analogy.  

For most, a "social status" does not exist when starting out.  Being able to build one only comes after you've earned respect in certain circles.  Until then, you are just another "here today, gone tomorrow" guppy in the shark tank.  And I've certainly had my "fins" nibbled on along the way.  It's uncomfortable. :lmao:

Now sure, some have the luxury of starting higher on the "social ladder".  But, there's nothing anyone can do about that.  Sure, they have an advantage at first, but, I've seen and passed a lot that are just somebody's "son" along the way.

At my daughter's graduation, 95 % of young people getting a Masters degree were Asain & Indian.   Was it their social standing, skin color, or work ethic?  

This is still a great country for those that want to work hard...... Just average or less for those  who don't, depending on their degree of sloth.

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

At my daughter's graduation, 95 % of young people getting a Masters degree were Asain & Indian.   Was it their social standing, skin color, or work ethic?  

This is still a great country for those that want to work hard...... Just average or less for those  who don't, depending on their degree of sloth.

Nobody will hire them regardless as their people skills are usually lacking.  Unless you want them in a corner with zero interaction. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That's a WHOLE lot of it.  Hell, exceeding expectations now for new hires now little more than just showing up...and not even on time.  Just show up close and be ready to work.  RIght away you're a top 10%er.

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Most likely beneficiaries of free bachelor's degrees in their home countries.

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

More privilege talking.

some of my friends who did it were not privileged at all. one was far from it, essentially on his own, sharing a trailer with his brothers, at 17. he worked several jobs, got loans, some grants and is now doing very well. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody will hire them regardless as their people skills are usually lacking.  Unless you want them in a corner with zero interaction. 

Dude.  I agree.  Find a kid that will look you in the eye when he talks to you and I'll show you the makings of a superstar!  These kids are gamers and snap chatters.  Liberals to the core with nothing but social media as a communication tool.  They possess little self-esteem in person and even less self confidence.  It's a liberal society that has taken this to the extreme creating a entire virtual world for those afraid to venture out into the real one.  Even when they do.....

Image result for looking at phones

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's a WHOLE lot of it.  Hell, exceeding expectations now for new hires now little more than just showing up...and not even on time.  Just show up close and be ready to work.  RIght away you're a top 10%er.

Right on .  My daughter is a year out of school and is getting offers everywhere. On her second promotion.

Pretty much writing her own ticket, because people flat ass don't want to work anymore.

Her  white friends that were partying , getting pregnant, capitalism isn't working that great for them, but her black friend, who busted her ass......Things are pretty damn good.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

some of my friends who did it were not privileged at all. one was far from it, essentially on his own, sharing a trailer with his brothers, at 17. he worked several jobs, got loans, some grants and is now doing very well. 

Yeah this whole privilege shit Moto is always blabbing about is almost as bad as the  Antifa crap.