with the stock market booming.....

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some of you are confused at what the market is actually for and how it benefits businesses, both public and private and what it does to promote growth.  I'm thinking about explaining it...but I don't want to.  It is just the liberal whiners that are all fucked up, and I think we all know, they cannot be helped.

not me. but you can't make that claim, praise trump, and bash obama about the same topic. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not me. but you can't make that claim, praise trump, and bash obama about the same topic. 

You are DEFINITELY one that is confused.  You and SR share the same intellect on economics and financials.  You sure you don't work from home selling light bulbs?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Obama just did a great job without bullshit. 

He took the country from a shithole left to him and made it economically great again.

Trump has it easy, was left a stable healthy country and he can't handle it.

are u really that fucking insane

20 trillion in debt is not making any economy great .left with totally stagnant job growth and the lowest labor participation rate in decades . great part time workers economy

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And I suppose you think Trump is more of the same old same old?

Oh no ....he is just tremendous ....Big league !!!!!1

I mean aside from fucking us out of our rights , more war , expanded military waste , big talk with no results , deregulating wall street and big banks , creating boogeymen where none exist , narcissistic egomaniac , cabinet filled with insiders and lobbyists , private prisons and fucking states rights , lying every time he opens his yap and on and on and on.....

aside from all that he is amazing !!!!!1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I mean aside from fucking us out of our rights , more war , expanded military waste , big talk with no results , deregulating wall street and big banks , creating boogeymen where none exist , narcissistic egomaniac , cabinet filled with insiders and lobbyists , private prisons and fucking states rights , lying every time he opens his yap and on and on and on.....

Good Morning, Ben.

:)

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Had a lady in the office yesterday....pretty ornery, not very bright.  She had about 20k in money market funds, earning about .1% interest in her account.  Might as well keep it under  her mattress.  She didn't want to invest it and was bitching about all the money she lost in the stock market. When I asked her how she lost it, she couldnt' explain it, just that she was pissed and didn't trust the stock market or guys like me.  Turns out, when the market tanked in 09, that 20k was worth about 30k before the market went into a 6 month decline.  So she cashed out at 20k, and thats where its been for 8 years now.  Never mind that if she had just left it alone, where it was invested, the value today would have been north of 45k.  But yeah, sure lady.  I know we have a correction coming at some point, but think we have a nice ride to go on for a while, and there will be plenty of indications if we do, then you can sell.  And when you say clean out, I hope you don't mean cash in, as in paying the penalty.  Not a good idea at all.  Just put it into cash or those great money markets. :lol:  :bc: 

And burn a little bit at a time.  :lol:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Obama was a failure by every economic messure there is. If the republicans had a pulse and a good candidate this year they would have won this election in a land slide. Trump kept it close. 

Democrats hold the fewest amount of seats in state and federal legislatures in 80 years and that pointe directly at the failed policy's of the man on top Obama!!! 

Unless you count jobs, the stock market and housing recovery.

Certain stupid people get pissy about the debt and to some extent rightfully so.

But Obama added 68% to the debt while coming out of a crashed economy.

George Bush added 101% with a robust economy. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Unless you count jobs, the stock market and housing recovery.

Certain stupid people get pissy about the debt and to some extent rightfully so.

But Obama added 68% to the debt while coming out of a crashed economy.

George Bush added 101% with a robust economy. 

Economic idiocy right here.  COMPLETE BUFFOONERY.  

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

But it's ok because he's a Republican. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

But it's ok because he's a Republican. 

It matters not what the letter is behind the name ....Obama , Trump , Bush , Hillary , Kerry , Boehner all the same same same....

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Some of you are confused at what the market is actually for and how it benefits businesses, both public and private and what it does to promote growth.  I'm thinking about explaining it...but I don't want to.  It is just the liberal whiners that are all fucked up, and I think we all know, they cannot be helped.

Is this the part of the thread where you allude to being an astute business person?

Much like you allude to Military service?

Keep it up. Everyone is convinced.:groin:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Is this the part of the thread where you allude to being an astute business person?

Much like you allude to Military service?

Keep it up. Everyone is convinced.:groin:

Bold: No.

And exactly who is "convinced" of what?  

:news:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It matters not what the letter is behind the name ....Obama , Trump , Bush , Hillary , Kerry , Boehner all the same same same....

It doesn't matter unless you look at the numbers. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bold: No.

And exactly who is "convinced" of what?  

:news:

It's sarcasm pumpkin. You don't fool anyone. 

You better run along and defend Trump. It's been 15 minutes. He's probably tweeted another lie. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's sarcasm pumpkin. You don't fool anyone. 

You better run along and defend Trump. It's been 15 minutes. He's probably tweeted another lie. 

It seems I'm fooling you pretty well.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone?

I love how you ignored the downtick of wages and the growth of the income inequality gap under the Obama administration and now two months into the trump administration you're calling for an increase in wages and a decrease of the income inequality gap the hypocrisy is simply amazing

Edited by jtssrx

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I love how you ignored the downtick of wages and the growth of the income inequality gap under the Obama administration and now two months into the trump administration you're calling for an increase in wages and a decrease of the income inequality gap the hypocrisy is simply amazing

Your against a living wage?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Your against a living wage?

"living wage". :lmao: I love that term.  It's short for "I'm a flaming liberal and deserve to be paid for doing little or nothing at all at the expense of everyone else."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"living wage". :lmao: I love that term.  It's short for "I'm a flaming liberal and deserve to be paid for doing little or nothing at all at the expense of everyone else."

Didn't you know the guy asking if you'd like fries with your Big Mac is entitled to $75K a year.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You little picture guys are why we are where we are.

They got you blaming shit wages on the people who earn them

Society owes you nothing maybe get an education of learn a skill or trade and have worth to someone :guzzle: 

• Like 1