with the stock market booming.....

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

....and paper traders and bankers making oodles of cash, when will the $25-30/hr production jobs arrive? middle america and the rust belt want to know? 

You should really shut the fuck up. You were one of the many obama slappys that pointed to the stock market as American economic success. You cant have it both ways asshole. 

But i agree with you the stock market highs dont point to american economic success for all 

• Like 1

Obama won a peace prize and dropped 3 bombs an hour for 8 years straight ......washington is a cancer and it matters not who is in charge

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He promised 200,000 new jobs a month.

When you start holding democrats feet tonthe fire you can talk until then you should drink a big glass of shut the fuck up as well

I agree he needs to deliver or be gone. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Obama won a peace prize and dropped 3 bombs an hour for 8 years straight ......washington is a cancer and it matters not who is in charge

Yep but MC and the slapys who blindly support trump think if only my side was in charge the world would be better. Both sides continue to prove they are no different then the other side

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Yep but MC and the slapys who blindly support trump think if only my side was in charge the world would be better. Both sides continue to prove they are no different then the other side

yup , been saying it for going on a decade

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

When you start holding democrats feet tonthe fire you can talk until then you should drink a big glass of shut the fuck up as well

I agree he needs to deliver or be gone. 

Obama just did a great job without bullshit. 

He took the country from a shithole left to him and made it economically great again.

Trump has it easy, was left a stable healthy country and he can't handle it.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I among the huge majority of Americans would have voted for Obama again.

Just now, Mainecat said:

He took the country from a shithole left to him and made it economically great again.

:lol: go back to bed retard .....Obama had 7 trillion dollars of QE keeping this shit hole afloat ......nothing he did was worth a squat of piss.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Obama was a failure by every economic messure there is. If the republicans had a pulse and a good candidate this year they would have won this election in a land slide. Trump kept it close. 

Democrats hold the fewest amount of seats in state and federal legislatures in 80 years and that pointe directly at the failed policy's of the man on top Obama!!! 

Lmao

Found a puddle to  stand in, in an otherwise beautiful day.

Dems are just digging themselves a deeper hole with all their BS.

Before every tigers game I can say 'they are going to lose", but it makes me neither smart or informed if they do. 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Obama was a failure by every economic messure there is. If the republicans had a pulse and a good candidate this year they would have won this election in a land slide. Trump kept it close. 

Democrats hold the fewest amount of seats in state and federal legislatures in 80 years and that pointe directly at the failed policy's of the man on top Obama!!! 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: go back to bed retard .....Obama had 7 trillion dollars of QE keeping this shit hole afloat ......nothing he did was worth a squat of piss.

Both responses above are proof some shouldn't vote.

Clueless

my question still stands. when will workers see an uptick in wages? because it's not jobs that's needed. there's plenty of those. it's good paying jobs that's needed. there seems to be a plethora of economic experts here. so.....? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

my question still stands. when will workers see an uptick in wages? because it's not jobs that's needed. there's plenty of those. it's good paying jobs that's needed. there seems to be a plethora of economic experts here. so.....? 

Anyone?

When there is more demand for the jobs than there are people to fill them. The employers will have to compete for the people which simply means they outbid each other to recruit the people they need.

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I'm no Alan Greenspan, but I think you're a little over anxious, given Trumps only been the president for a month.  If he can create the conditions that stimulate investment, money coming back into the country instead of being held off shore, job opportunities and wage growth will happen.  Lets talk in a year or two.  Meanwhile, peoples 401ks and IRAs have been rocking lately.  I don't see anyone upset by that.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Probably about time to clean out the 401k again...

Had a lady in the office yesterday....pretty ornery, not very bright.  She had about 20k in money market funds, earning about .1% interest in her account.  Might as well keep it under  her mattress.  She didn't want to invest it and was bitching about all the money she lost in the stock market. When I asked her how she lost it, she couldnt' explain it, just that she was pissed and didn't trust the stock market or guys like me.  Turns out, when the market tanked in 09, that 20k was worth about 30k before the market went into a 6 month decline.  So she cashed out at 20k, and thats where its been for 8 years now.  Never mind that if she had just left it alone, where it was invested, the value today would have been north of 45k.  But yeah, sure lady.  I know we have a correction coming at some point, but think we have a nice ride to go on for a while, and there will be plenty of indications if we do, then you can sell.  And when you say clean out, I hope you don't mean cash in, as in paying the penalty.  Not a good idea at all.  Just put it into cash or those great money markets. :lol:  :bc: 

Some of you are confused at what the market is actually for and how it benefits businesses, both public and private and what it does to promote growth.  I'm thinking about explaining it...but I don't want to.  It is just the liberal whiners that are all fucked up, and I think we all know, they cannot be helped.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Had a lady in the office yesterday....pretty ornery, not very bright.  She had about 20k in money market funds, earning about .1% interest in her account.  Might as well keep it under  her mattress.  She didn't want to invest it and was bitching about all the money she lost in the stock market. When I asked her how she lost it, she couldnt' explain it, just that she was pissed and didn't trust the stock market or guys like me.  Turns out, when the market tanked in 09, that 20k was worth about 30k before the market went into a 6 month decline.  So she cashed out at 20k, and thats where its been for 8 years now.  Never mind that if she had just left it alone, where it was invested, the value today would have been north of 45k.  But yeah, sure lady.  I know we have a correction coming at some point, but think we have a nice ride to go on for a while, and there will be plenty of indications if we do, then you can sell.  And when you say clean out, I hope you don't mean cash in, as in paying the penalty.  Not a good idea at all.  Just put it into cash or those great money markets. :lol:  :bc: 

Nope, I'll pay the penalty. Don't give a fuck...