UK vote

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

France.

Sounds like it so far. i wonder how many will actually stay in now that Britain has started the ball rolling.

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sounds like it so far. i wonder how many will actually stay in now that Britain has started the ball rolling.

The French PM stated France would likely vote to leave if asked.

Statement Regarding British Referendum on E.U. Membership

The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples. They have declared their independence from the European Union, and have voted to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy. A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense. The whole world is more peaceful and stable when our two countries – and our two peoples – are united together, as they will be under a Trump Administration.

Come November, the American people will have the chance to re-declare their independence. Americans will have a chance to vote for trade, immigration and foreign policies that put our citizens first. They will have the chance to reject today’s rule by the global elite, and to embrace real change that delivers a government of, by and for the people. I hope America is watching, it will soon be time to believe in America again.

19 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

So trump is right and Obunga is wrong. Maybe we needn't go through the experiment the lefties are crying about and just follow britains lead.

You mean we should stop going through it...agreed.  

And nothing was funnier than Obamo over there a few weeks ago urging them to stay in it then,  eluding to the fact that if they leave, there will be "consequences".  I think Putin called GB to laugh with them about that.  :lmao:

Edited by Zambroski

16 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

So trump is right and Obunga is wrong. Maybe we needn't go through the experiment the lefties are crying about and just follow britains lead.

Be interesting to see what Forehead has been told to say.....

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, I don't know.  I can't keep up with all your guys other names for members and the Democratic Party.  I'm doing the best I can though.

Three guesses? :)

30 minutes ago, Snake said:

Be interesting to see what Forehead has been told to say.....

I'm guessing 

" :lmao: doe dumber rump pumper Gump jumper :lol: $100 bet on election???"

9 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

I'm guessing 

" :lmao: doe dumber rump pumper Gump jumper :lol: $100 bet on election???"

Ahhhh....bingo!  Now I know.  Doesn't he have his jaw wired shut and is scheduled to have both his eye orbits cleaned out and repaired?  Not sure if they can do anything about his neck being snapped backwards though.  Wait, does Obamacare cover that?  I'll bet "Hillarycare" sure as hell won't.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Big win for the anit-globalization movement.  :good:

Bet the Orlando shooting even had some impact down the stretch.  

All indications were that the people of GB were insulted by Obama's speech.   Big surprise.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark