Trump's travel ban

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

The Libtards want you to believe that those in the US ILLEGALLY and now walking across the unguarded border from the US entering ILLEGALLY into Canada, in Quebec and the prairies are risking their lives because it's winter and cold outside. They are leaving a cold US and entering a cold Canada but their lives are at risk.  

That guy that lost his fingers wasn't in any danger. He probably chewed them off for sympathy. 

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

For such an astute business person you seem to have trouble recognizing succession planning. You don't seem to understand that a properly set up succession can benefit both generations.  If my father had retired when his partner did, he would have been ok. However he bought out his partner because his teenage sons agreed to join the company.  That was great for us but from the early 80's to early 90's there was steady growth in size and profits were fantastic for him. Then when we bought in in the 90's he froze his shares and took all the cash out of the company. That allowed him to invest outside the company and still get solid income from his business without working. His risk was somewhat mitigated because our shares could drop to 0 before his would be affected. But any growth went to us. In the end we all won. His investments outside were good but not as good as his returns through the business. So if he sold out completely in the early 90's he would have less money. 

Meanwhile you spend time talking about silver spoons like it is a bad thing. Like people who get a head start in life should be despised.  Then brag that your son won't ever have to work. Why would you turn your son into someone you despise?

I have zero issue with helping out your kids or setting up a succession plan,  in fact I welcome it.  I also have no qualms about helping out my kid, and if I was thinking only about myself, I could call it quits anytime.  Shit I just ordered him a new car, while I kept his money invested and show him how to invest.  Hes not going around telling his friends he bought  it himself.

But, if he ever sounds like you and claims he bought me out and did things all on his own, I will take him behind the woodshed.

The only silver spooners I don't like are the ones who seem to forget who they are.  We also have some quite wealthy family (ie close to 9 figures) who's grown up kids I would not let sweep my floors.

You are so full of shit.

I never said I did it myself.

Meanwhile your comments have been. My kid will never have to work. And I've told him to find a job he loves.

Holy shit. That's got Art degree written all over it.

Don't worry about making money son, you go over in the field and frolic. Daddy has this.

Need a new car precious? Here let Daddy by you a new one so you won't have to worry about how to pay for things.

I'll make sure it's brand new so you won't ever have to learn how to fix things or have a problem that you have to work through.

Just make sure you tell your friends that Daddy bought it for you. 

You're probably doing all that so you can brag about it at your kids expense. 

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are so full of shit.

I never said I did it myself.

Meanwhile your comments have been. My kid will never have to work. And I've told him to find a job he loves.

Holy shit. That's got Art degree written all over it.

Don't worry about making money son, you go over in the field and frolic. Daddy has this.

Need a new car precious? Here let Daddy by you a new one so you won't have to worry about how to pay for things.

I'll make sure it's brand new so you won't ever have to learn how to fix things or have a problem that you have to work through.

Just make sure you tell your friends that Daddy bought it for you. 

You're probably doing all that so you can brag about it at your kids expense. 

Butthurt much?

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That guy that lost his fingers wasn't in any danger. He probably chewed them off for sympathy. 

Can't be too bright can he and this is the type of idiot you want here. Let's see he's leaving the US on foot in the middle of winter. Hmmm.... those that were shown on the news media had winter coats. Why wouldn't they have gloves or mitts as well? Or is this just fake news to get the bleeding hearts to cry for those poor people suffering ILLEGALLY in the US. By the way the reports are that they walk a horrendous mile or two to cross the border and some of them are even shorter as a couple of those towns they walk into are right on the border.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Can't be too bright can he and this is the type of idiot you want here. Let's see he's leaving the US on foot in the middle of winter. Hmmm.... those that were shown on the news media had winter coats. Why wouldn't they have gloves or mitts as well? Or is this just fake news to get the bleeding hearts to cry for those poor people suffering ILLEGALLY in the US. By the way the reports are that they walk a horrendous mile or two to cross the border and some of them are even shorter as a couple of those towns they walk into are right on the border.

You should try that walk in the same temps next year. Dressed the same. Let me know how it goes. 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny how when zambitchy talks about how successful he is, people in Business call bullshit. When he talks about his service people who have served call bullshit. Some people are nothing but bullshit. 

#1- stop posting your life story here for some bizarre validation.  That's just weird.

#2-When do I talk about how "successful I am"? And who calls Bullshit?  When do I talk about my "service"?  And who calls bullshit?

Seems an awful lot of insinuations on your part about me making you butt-hurt.  So, I'm fine with that.  But people can believe what they want based on what I post. Makes no difference to me.

So, a deciphering recap of your post:  you feel I am a more successful person than you.  Check.  Butt hurt.  You also are envious about my supposed military service. Check. More butt hurt.  

Insecure much?  My work here is done.

:lmao:

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should try that walk in the same temps next year. Dressed the same. Let me know how it goes. 

The point is they can't be too bright to not dress for it can they. It's winter in the northern US where they left from and in Canada where they walked too for that couple of miles. How did they ever survive in the American winter? Maybe they just spent all their time indoors living off government rather than going out to a job. I've gone for a couple of miles walk in the middle of winter in similar temps and guess what, nothing other than normal winter gloves, coat and boots and quite comfortable.

Canadian Immigration law says they get sent back to the US but our dumb ass PM will shell out tax $'s to keep them here rather than process those that do follow immigration laws and process.

Edited by 02sled

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

#1- stop posting your life story here for some bizarre validation.  That's just weird.

#2-When do I talk about how "successful I am"? And who calls Bullshit?  When do I talk about my "service"?  And who calls bullshit?

Seems an awful lot of insinuations on your part about me making you butt-hurt.  So, I'm fine with that.  But people can believe what they want based on what I post. Makes no difference to me.

So, a deciphering recap of your post:  you feel I am a more successful person than you.  Check.  Butt hurt.  You also are envious about my supposed military service. Check. More butt hurt.  

Insecure much?  My work here is done.

:lmao:

If my comments make no difference to you, why do you post every time I do?  You're just a sad bullshit artist that spends all day trying to convince people you are something you are not. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If my comments make no difference to you, why do you post every time I do?  You're just a sad bullshit artist that spends all day trying to convince people you are something you are not. 

I am something!  I am somebody!  My words matter!  My opinions matter!  I am a winner!  I am not afraid!  Hear me cry!  

IMG_1806.JPG

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I am something!  I am somebody!  My words matter!  My opinions matter!  I am a winner!  I am not afraid!  Hear me cry!  

IMG_1806.JPG

That's right let it all out. Have a good cry.