Trump's travel ban

Follow the Canadian laws that are in place and send them back to the US. If they want to come to Canada let them follow the laws and the legal process to apply for entry to Canada. They aren't special and aren't entitled. I'll take those that apply and enter legally over those that ignore our laws any time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry, that was a typo. Canadians are frightened for the Asylum seekers, not of them. 

After all they're almost all refugees looking for a better life.

We're Canadian's not a bunch of fucking cowards who lie awake a nights frightened of Immigrants. 

Liberals don't know how to properly use the words "cowards" or "afraid".  It's just a way to make you think you aren't either.  Ever notice that you only use these on the internet?

Yup.  Face it...you are both.  Add pathetic too.  Loser.

:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry, that was a typo. Canadians are frightened for the Asylum seekers, not of them. 

After all they're almost all refugees looking for a better life.

We're Canadian's not a bunch of fucking cowards who lie awake a nights frightened of Immigrants. 

No ones afraid of them....they need to cross and be screened properly...and quit sneeking in.

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

No ones afraid of them....they need to cross and be screened properly...and quit sneeking in.

If you were in their shoes and fearing deportation back to some 3rd world shithole you'd likely do the same thing.  They don't have time to wait and see if their application will be dealt with before they're loaded on a plane and shipped off so they make a desperation move and hope it works out.  Desperate people do desperate things.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

If you were in their shoes and fearing deportation back to some 3rd world shithole you'd likely do the same thing.  They don't have time to wait and see if their application will be dealt with before they're loaded on a plane and shipped off so they make a desperation move and hope it works out.  Desperate people do desperate things.

That is true....but it leads one to believe they have something to hide.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Then you boys just keep leaving the light on for them and we'll leave the door open! :lol:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

That is true....but it leads one to believe they have something to hide.

Somebody gets it.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Liberals don't know how to properly use the words "cowards" or "afraid".  It's just a way to make you think you aren't either.  Ever notice that you only use these on the internet?

Yup.  Face it...you are both.  Add pathetic too.  Loser.

:lol:

How about a challenge Dumbass #1.  Why don't you do a google search mentioning Syrian Refugees using Fox news and Breitbart. Some of your buddy Trumps favourite sources. See how many cowardly headlines you see.

Then replace fox and Breitbart with that terrible Canadian left wing news network CBC. 

The overwhelming coverage is about helping them. 

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ok, Dumbass #2 The refugees that land here are screened. The people that are sneaking across the border have to sneak in. If the present themselves at the border they will be turned away by the US. If they stay trump and his Brown Shirts will send them back to their war torn countries. It's easy for you to say that they shouldn't sneak in but when has your life been in danger?

What risks would you take for your family?

Don't we honour the brave people from the past the took chances, snuck through the Iron curtain to freedom?

I'd rather have someone who can work hard, take risks and appreciate this country than some cowardly, greedy asshole.

Stats show that immigrants on average contribute more than they take. When you hit the second generation the benefits are even better. There will be criminals in the mix but so what there are criminals in our mix. If we deport the bad ones, we still get to keep the good ones.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

How about a challenge Dumbass #1.  Why don't you do a google search mentioning Syrian Refugees using Fox news and Breitbart. Some of your buddy Trumps favourite sources. See how many cowardly headlines you see.

Then replace fox and Breitbart with that terrible Canadian left wing news network CBC. 

Ok, Dumbass #2 The refugees that land here are screened. The people that are sneaking across the border have to sneak in. If the present themselves at the border they will be turned away by the US. If they stay trump and his Brown Shirts will send them back to their war torn countries. It's easy for you to say that they shouldn't sneak in but when has your life been in danger?

Don't we honour the brave people from the past the took chances, snuck through the Iron curtain to freedom?

I'd rather have someone who can work hard, take risks and appreciate this country than some cowardly, greedy asshole.

Stats show that immigrants on average contribute more than they take. When you hit the second generation the benefits are even better. There will be criminals in the mix but so what there are criminals in our mix. If we deport the bad ones, we still get to keep the good ones.

I just did.  I didn't see any "cowardly head lines"  See you don't know what it means.  You are a coward, and idiot, and afraid.  Now own that shit.  OWN IT! :lmao:

You are an embarrassment to your country.  And you pretty boy leader is gonna be shit-canned soon enough....so, live it up Mr.  "I am not a coward or afraid because I don't fear immigrants...I'm a REAL MAN!"

You're a nerd pussy with weak wrists.  Own that too.  LAMAR! :lol:

Image result for lamar revenge of the nerds gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It takes 2 years of vetting before a refugee can come into the US.

The Trump supporters here mix up refugees with immigrants like they do when combining The Iraq war with Afghanistan.

fucking Neanderthals

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just did.  I didn't see any "cowardly head lines"  See you don't know what it means.  You are a coward, and idiot, and afraid.  Now own that shit.  OWN IT! :lmao:

You are an embarrassment to your country.  And you pretty boy leader is gonna be shit-canned soon enough....so, live it up Mr.  "I am not a coward or afraid because I don't fear immigrants...I'm a REAL MAN!"

You are fucked up

18 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Funny how they pick the wrong country to go to in the first place.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You've been scared for so long you don't even know what normal is.

You better edit your post. You added a GIF from your spank bank accidentally. You wouldn't want to embarrass yourself further.

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What would you know about hard work and getting what one deserves?

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Stats show that immigrants on average contribute more than they take. When you hit the second generation the benefits are even better.

BULLSHIT.

I live in the land of little Somalia and I assure U that hard working contributing fairytale U are spinning is not the case . we are on gen 2 at this point they deff have a solid grasp of how to work the system .I know some of the 2nd gen do take risks we are finding quit a few who have been heading over there fight the good fight along with there terrorist  brothers in arms. they are really assimilating well if only they lived in Utah where polygamy is a acceptable life style.

I really think u should house a family and really show what a open and caring person u are   

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Funny how they pick the wrong country to go to in the first place.

In their defence they didn't know Trump and his White Supremacists would get into power.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It takes 2 years of vetting before a refugee can come into the US.

really how about the boat load Obama let in just before the door hit him in the ass that Australia said no U people can not come here .

U know the ones that were not good enough to get in there we open the door less than 2 weeks from shore to shore who vetted them ?

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You've been scared for so long you don't even know what normal is.

You better edit your post. You added a GIF from your spank bank accidentally. You wouldn't want to embarrass yourself further.

I've been scared...shit my pants scared.  But not in any situation that you'd ever be brave enough to be in.  Just a liberal coward pussy...that's all little Rev...that's all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

this whole forum has taken a serious dump . nothing but non stop butt hurt it is really fucking pathetic.

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and try a different point of view?

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

this whole forum has taken a serious dump . nothing but non stop butt hurt it is really fucking pathetic.

You are obviously new here....there is no change in butthurt posts....just different people doing it. :lol:

• Like 1