SMOKING GUN: Hillary Did Not Turn Over Email Showing She Hid Information

SMOKING GUN: Hillary Did Not Turn Over Email Showing She Hid Information

by PATRICK HOWLEY23 Jun 20161,601

advertisement

Hillary Clinton did not turn over an important email about the problems caused by her use of a private email server for classified information.

Clinton sent an email to her deputy chief of staff stating that she did not want some of her emails to be “accessible,” presumably to Congress or to the State Department itself. That email helped form the basis of a scathing inspector general report that found Clinton violated rules.

Now, we know that Clinton did not hand over that email to State Department investigators, proving that Clinton violated her sworn statement that she handed over all of her emails. Her inability to hand over this email could also provide more evidence that she violated the Espionage Act by allowing national defense information to be “lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed” through gross negligence.

“While this exchange was not part of the approximately 55,000 pages provided to the State Department by former Secretary Clinton, the exchange was included within the set of documents Ms. Abedin provided the department in response to our March 2015 request,” said State Department spokesman John Kirby in a statement to the Associated Press.

The email in question popped up in an inspector general’s report. Breitbart News reported:

“In November 2010, Secretary Clinton and her Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations discussed the fact that Secretary Clinton’s emails to Department employees were not being received,” according to the report.

Clinton’s Deputy Chief of Staff told her that “we should talk about putting you on state email or releasing your email address to the department so you are not going to spam.”

Hillary Clinton replied, “Let’s get separate address or device but I don’t want any risk of the personal being accessible.”

Breitbart News has led the media in covering the Clinton email case, including first reporting that Clinton had “Top Secret” classified emails on her private server.

What's stunning to me on this is people like snowrider don't care about this at all. 

I truly believe Hillary could kill someone close to snowrider and he'd still vote for her. He may even take the blame to cover for her 

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What's stunning to me on this is people like snowrider don't care about this at all. 

I truly believe Hillary could kill someone close to snowrider and he'd still vote for her. He may even take the blame to cover for her 

I think sr is a bot...that is all.

You guys wanna see something funny....watch Trump grill her over this in their first debate.  HOLY SHIT!  And he can libel and slander her all he wants....he's got FUCK YOU money with her name on it.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

You guys wanna see something funny....watch Trump grill her over this in their first debate.  HOLY SHIT!  And he can libel and slander her all he wants....he's got FUCK YOU money with her name on it.

:lol::lol2:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No one cares about this. Except right wing vomit media. I can tell what yesterdays spew was by the next days topics here

No, you are wrong

not enough people care.

Not enough people have morals and character.

I never agreed politically with Sanders, but thought he was a stand up guy, not anymore.

He is worse than the useless idiots who will vote for and support cl;inton.

He knows she is corrupt , dishonest, and still he has no problem helping her fleece the American people.

Coward!

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No one cares about this. Except right wing vomit media. I can tell what yesterdays spew was by the next days topics here

The old right wing conspiracies theory isn't going to work this time. She did it to herself.

You know once the shrill gets indicted your boy Bernie is in the clear! You should be rooting for this. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What's sad is people like you, Vince and Shitrider don't care.  God man the woman wants to be President.  These are not lies and accusations made up by some vast right wing conspiracy.  These are facts released by Justice Dept and Investigators at the State Department.  Her own aid just took the 5th over 125 times when being questioned about this.  I can understand if  you want to post shit on Trump but don't sit here and claim your not pro Hillary when you say hardly nothing negative about her.  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

No, you are wrong

not enough people care.

Not enough people have morals and character.

I never agreed politically with Sanders, but thought he was a stand up guy, not anymore.

He is worse than the useless idiots who will vote for and support cl;inton.

He knows she is corrupt , dishonest, and still he has no problem helping her fleece the American people.

Coward!

Did he endorse her yet? 

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well you would have to think voting for her would be endorsing her!

So mc's vote for Bernie is a vote for her!

That is the way I take it.

Pretty much telling all his supporters............Even though I spent months telling you this woman will sell out the lower / middle class ............Im voting for her and so should you.

Pathetic, he is a man of no conviction.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That is the way I take it.

Pretty much telling all his supporters............Even though I spent months telling you this woman will sell out the lower / middle class ............Im voting for her and so should you.

Pathetic, he is a man of no conviction.

He said that "in all likelyhood" he would vote for her, but his main goal is to not let trump win.  He still hasn't "endorsed" her. 

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not pro Hillary just reality. No one cares except the hardcore right and especially their dumb ass media.

Like I said I can tell what yesterdays topics were by todays new threads.

To not care that a candidate is so corrupt, is a sad day for our country.  The foreign money pay for play, Chinese foundation, etc, is fucked up. It shouldn't be left or right on this , it's right or wrong

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He said that "in all likelyhood" he would vote for her, but his main goal is to not let trump win.  He still hasn't "endorsed" her. 

That was omitted in the NBC link.

"Sanders will vote for Clinton."

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That was omitted in the NBC link.

"Sanders will vote for Clinton."

Of course it was omitted.  The media and democrats will put up anything to try and pull those bernie supporters.  When you watch the video, it show a totally different demeanor.  Pathetic media manipulation.