SMOKING GUN: Hillary Did Not Turn Over Email Showing She Hid Information

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No one cares about this. Except right wing vomit media. I can tell what yesterdays spew was by the next days topics here

This women used her position as Secretary of State to enrich herself and the Clinton foundation. Your partisan blinders are so strong that you can't allow yourself to call a spade a spade. This email was litterly excluded b cause it is so damming. However Huma made a massive mistake and didn't scrub it. 

The Clintons have gotten away with corruption fir so long that they think they are invincible. This may be the case that takes them down. 

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

scary thing is that apparently more then half the people in this country are with you!

Actually only about 57% of people vote so half of that would only be about 29% of voters actually are manipulated like him.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Actually only about 57% of people vote so half of that would only be about 29% of voters actually are manipulated like him.

Ok..so whats 29% of 57?

Never mind..that's fawked up.

Edited by Capt.Storm

15 hours ago, Cold War said:

No, you are wrong

not enough people care.

Not enough people have morals and character.

I never agreed politically with Sanders, but thought he was a stand up guy, not anymore.

He is worse than the useless idiots who will vote for and support cl;inton.

He knows she is corrupt , dishonest, and still he has no problem helping her fleece the American people.

Coward!

:goodpost:

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:barney:

That's all you have to say on this.....beatin your purple junk????   Got you speechless...oh how nice that would be.  Oh, that's right, you have not found anything on the internet to quote or gotten instructions from the CUNT herself on what drivel you should post next.

20 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:barney:

Full on retard right here.

i think snowrider likes Hillary so much he'd like to have a three way with her and his wife. My guess is Hillary's dick is bigger then his and he'd ltaie it right in the ass from her if she asked!!! 

Lmao

21 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

scary thing is that apparently more then half the people in this country are with you!

I think a lot of those people are not for Hillary,it's more of an against Trump thing. 

And Trump as well will pick up some Dem voters as an anti Hillary vote. It's clear that this will be the most fucked up election in history. It's pretty bad when about 50+ % of the people don't want either one for President lol. Could be the lowest voter turnout in years 

2 hours ago, Ebsell said:

I think a lot of those people are not for Hillary,it's more of an against Trump thing. 

And Trump as well will pick up some Dem voters as an anti Hillary vote. It's clear that this will be the most fucked up election in history. It's pretty bad when about 50+ % of the people don't want either one for President lol. Could be the lowest voter turnout in years 

Well I hope the dems stay home. :bc: