As if we needed more proof

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I love these beat offs who fly the flag and love America and then have no fucking problem forfeiting the rights that millions of Americans fought and died for. Ben is right, total pieces of shit. 

:fishing:

this's too fricken easy!

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben, the resident unhinged hayseed......foaming at the mouth yet again over his perceived outrage o' the day

Can't call Ben a hayseed anymore, he lives in a metro area with a population over 250,000 :thumb: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Can't call Ben a hayseed anymore, he lives in a metro area with a population over 250,000 :thumb: 

flatlander?

I want to be as polite as I can.

Edited by hayward

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

:bc:  see how easy it is to cover your own ass!  

Just follow your wife's lead. :frech:

:bc: I'm gonna send you the bill for the TV I smashed when you posted that bootlicker shit :lol:

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He stated in his speech he supported clean water for Americans. He signed a bill removing pollution laws for mining.

so yeah he is just a used car salesman

Poot MC.  He forgot where he was again and his "Trump turetts" kicked in.

:lol:

Ben, for somebody that is so worried about "the g-men" coming for ya, you sure do spend a lot of time posting in online forums.  I hope this is all you are doing, but I am starting to wonder.  I'm gonna tip the Feds off!  I wonder if I get a finders fee?

1 hour ago, hayward said:

I'm wondering, what is it you're trying to hide, Ben?

Yea mean besides his hook nose from the sun? :dunno:

50bddde149674cd5a8073fe01ebabb5a_18.jpg_cf.jpg.fff1382b161c0986037ce4016a790c9d.jpg

:snack:

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Wanting to preserve the 4th amendment =/= being afraid g men are out to get you.

Acting like the 4th amendment is about to be abolished=/=paranoid schizophrenic. "I'm scared of myself, and so am I."

1 hour ago, hayward said:

:lol:Man it's fun to get Ben cranked up.  

I agree with you guys, it ain't right in a lot of ways, but you can fight the gov't on this, they'll change their mind and say "yep not right not gonna do it everyone's privacy is protected yada yada yada", and you know what?  They'll go and look at everyone's shit anyway.  

So in other words, best not to have any incriminating evidence on your technologically advanced toys you posses, cause they're gonna look at it no matter what.  It's just the way it is.

Yep because public image is everything

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

A person has to be a real fucking piece of dogshit to assert that someone has something to hide because they cherish their 4th amendment right to be free from illegal search and seizure .......a real piece of shit 

Don't forget completely ignorant of the reasons the colonists revolted from the Crown.