Pres. Detroit city council finally arrested

Disgusting that it took 13 years to get this animal off the streets.

Uses his position as head of City Council to lure in  young boys and rapes/molests them.

Simply amazing the MSM wants nothing to do with reporting on him.

Even when children are involved,  the media will still cover for Dems

Pays off the families of the victims and flees the State.

I wonder if there were anymore victims in the thirteen years he was able to roam free.

Pugh: 'Nothing' to say to people of Detroit during arrest - Story | WJBK

Edited by Cold War

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Now explain to me why that guy did what he did..is it a mental disease?

He was a celebrated homosexuall before the scandal.  The media loved him, gay, young, black, Democrat, professional.

He covered all the bases.

He is definitely a sicko , don't really care about his motivation.

I don't think the media likes to report on gay men molesting children. They are afraid of the back lash of promoting a negative image of gays.

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He was a celebrated homosexuall before the scandal.  The media loved him, gay, young, black, Democrat, professional.

I don't think the media likes to report on gay men molesting children. They are afraid of the back lash of promoting a negative image of gays.

I always figured gay guys are abnormal..now gay chicks if hot-are fine in my eyes!:D

That said-I'm pretty sure I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body.:fool:

Edited by Capt.Storm

9 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I always figured gay guys are abnormal..now gay chicks if hot-are fine in my eyes!:D

That said-I'm pretty sure I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body.:fool:

Hot gay chicks only exist in the movies.

😂

We have a gay couple we hang out with, not hot , but they are cool.

You would never know they were a couple, unless someone told you.

Doesn't bother me in the least, but if it was two guys......I couldn't hang.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

IMO.....He just up and left when this all started to come out and no one from the city really seemed to say anything. Later he was found in NYC (?) waiting tables or something. Detroit city government is corrupt as fuck

11 hours ago, Cold War said:

The left and their agenda.  People are starting to take notice.

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

IMO.....He just up and left when this all started to come out and no one from the city really seemed to say anything. Later he was found in NYC (?) waiting tables or something. Detroit city government is corrupt as fuck

I was watching Charlie Leduff last night, he is a no bullshit, non partisan guy.

One of the few guys around who has no problem going after the corruption in Detroit.

He said, when he broke the story, other news outlets tried to smear the victim and his family.

There was an effort to discredit the victim by the media.

After more kids started to come forward, and the evidence was overwhelming that this guy was using the schools as his hunting grounds, the media just dropped it completely.

The President of City Council was going through and lost a civil suit for raping a child, and it went unreported locally & Nationally!!!!!

How sick & disturbing is that.

Fuck the media!

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The left and their agenda.  People are starting to take notice.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:cry:Let's keep the official thread to the latest facts for the November election. :lol: 

A New Map That Ought to Scare Trump Supporters

Three months ago, the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics projected the results of the presidential vote in 2016. Using Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton as the expected nominees -- and citing all the requisite caveats about timing and assumptions -- the analysis showed Democrat Hillary Clinton taking 347 electoral votes to Trump’s 191.

On Thursday, the Center for Politics issued an updated map, and virtually nothing has changed. Nothing, that is, except that three months have passed and Trump has not been able to make a serious dent in Clinton’s apparent lead.

Related: Trump Goes All In, Forgives $50 Million in Campaign Loans

The current projections don’t posit a Johnson v. Goldwater blowout. It’s not even an Obama v. McCain blowout. But if the analysis by center director Larry J. Sabato, Kyle Kondik and Geoffrey Skelley is even close to accurate, it suggest that the Republican Party could be facing a major defeat in November unless things turn around quickly.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/map-ought-scare-trump-supporters-192400954.html

image.png

Reality Doe Dumber :nuts:

Besides - how is this an agenda? :lol: Is the AL Gov an 'agenda' or just an adulterer? :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Besides - how is this an agenda? :lol: Is the AL Gov an 'agenda' or just an adulterer? :lmao: 

Yeah,

The reality is that voters are sick and tired of most of the bullshit from both parties.  You seem to be one that likes the bullshit as long as your party is the one doing the shoveling.

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

Uses his position as head of City Council to lure in  young boys and rapes/molests them.

I wonder if there were anymore victims in the thirteen years he was able to roam free.

Another liberal   "doing it, for the children"

Edited by Sleepr2

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The agenda of trying to put "firsts" in the office no matter how bad they are for the country.

This guy was the perfect liberal politician.  Young, gay, black, male.  Your ilk loved him.

Edited by racer254

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah,

The reality is that voters are sick and tired of most of the bullshit from both parties.  You seem to be one that likes the bullshit as long as your party is the one doing the shoveling.

I love when the D's shovel the R shit right out the door :owned: 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The agenda of trying to put "firsts" in the office no matter how bad they are for the country.

She's an excellent and qualified choice.  Your rhetoric is falling on deaf ears.  She's looking good to win November....did you see Bernie is voting for her?    

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

She's an excellent and qualified choice.  Your rhetoric is falling on deaf ears.  She's looking good to win November....did you see Bernie is voting for her?    

Dude, how many times are the dems going to keep saying that bernie is for hillary?  If that was the case, he would be out of the race.  But I haven't seen him suspend his campaign yet.  He is holding out for a big position.

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You don't really believe that do you?  Isn't it more like she's a horrible choice but in your eyes, less horrible than Trump?

14 hours ago, Cold War said:

I've heard testimony of friends of Pugh saying how Pugh would tell them to get the young kids who needed money and such. They were easy ones to fuck up the ass.  The guy's a pervert and a predator.

8 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

I've heard testimony of friends of Pugh saying how Pugh would tell them to get the young kids who needed money and such. They were easy ones to fuck up the ass.  The guy's a pervert and a predator.

Raping a 14 yr. old in the ass..........He is the worst of the worst.

It is really sick how brazen he was about it, and the scumbags that looked the other way.

How much taxpayer money was used to buy the silence of his enablers.

Sounds like he crashed a city vehicle drunk or on drugs, fled the scene, and it was swept under the rug.

23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Raping a 14 yr. old in the ass..........He is the worst of the worst.

It is really sick how brazen he was about it, and the scumbags that looked the other way.

How much taxpayer money was used to buy the silence of his enablers.

Sounds like he crashed a city vehicle drunk or on drugs, fled the scene, and it was swept under the rug.

Unfortunately the people in power down there typically give their own kind a pass.  It's sickening.

Just now, SmeeAgain said:

Unfortunately the people in power down there typically give their own kind a pass.  It's sickening.

That seems to be what is happening with the DOJ right now as well.  We need people that will uphold the law even when it means taking down people of the same political affiliation.