Trump talks....

What the hell is going on? Whatever the case we are off to having a record year. I am almost at my sales goal for the year and its March 1st. Hopefully this doesnt get fucked up. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

What the hell is going on? Whatever the case we are off to having a record year. I am almost at my sales goal for the year and its March 1st. Hopefully this doesnt get fucked up. 

I've heard the same from other contractors. My bud has a little company that sells and installs windows. Best year was a little over a mil in sales. He's at 3 mil right now and could take the rest of the year off if he wanted to.

17 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I've heard the same from other contractors. My bud has a little company that sells and installs windows. Best year was a little over a mil in sales. He's at 3 mil right now and could take the rest of the year off if he wanted to.

We are getting worried. From May to August is our busy season and we already know there is going to be a labor shortage. Just too much work going on. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

We are getting worried. From May to August is our busy season and we already know there is going to be a labor shortage. Just too much work going on. 

Moto:

"You need to die."

Just now, Snake said:

Moto:

"You need to die."

I just might have a heart attack from the stress. Ive had 2 stress tests on my heart in the last 5 years. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I just might have a heart attack from the stress. Ive had 2 stress tests on my heart in the last 5 years. :lol: 

Buddy was the same. Finally, stopped growing the company, settled in with what he had, replacing through attrition if necessary but just maintaining.

He's been on 2 cruises this year, lost 15 pounds, and looks 5 years younger.

Just now, Snake said:

Buddy was the same. Finally, stopped growing the company, settled in with what he had, replacing through attrition if necessary but just maintaining.

He's been on 2 cruises this year, lost 15 pounds, and looks 5 years younger.

I really have no intentions of expanding at this point, and the opportunities are there. And i have been hiring more sub level management. I fuck off alot more than i used to. I wish i was fucking off snowmobiling but this fucking weather... :flush:  Doing Florida keys at the end of the month and Vegas not far behind that. 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

I really have no intentions of expanding at this point, and the opportunities are there. And i have been hiring more sub level management. I fuck off alot more than i used to. I wish i was fucking off snowmobiling but this fucking weather... :flush:  Doing Florida keys at the end of the month and Vegas not far behind that. 

At some point, enough really is enough.

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

At some point, enough really is enough.

Werd. Im looking to downscale significantly at 55. Thats still 8 years away... There's no way i can just do nothing but its not going to be this. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

We are closing almost every day and have a years work in the next couple of months.  Crazy.

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Werd. Im looking to downscale significantly at 55. Thats still 8 years away... There's no way i can just do nothing but its not going to be this. 

I've been doing so much more shit now the kids are gone. Amazing the time they take out of your life. :lol:

I'm super enjoying life right now. 5 years and it's over.

Just now, Snake said:

I've been doing so much more shit now the kids are gone. Amazing the time they take out of your life. :lol:

I'm super enjoying life right now. 5 years and it's over.

Yeah the kids pretty much run our lives right now. They are only 11 and 13 so I have a ways to go yet. 

I fucked up and didn't take much vacation at all last summer. I had a ton of shit to do and got it done so that's nice but this Summer is going to be lots of play time. :bc:

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

Mello the fuck out you Nazi Pig Dog, nothing is worth it :bc: maybe you need a big long vacation 

23 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Mello the fuck out you Nazi Pig Dog, nothing is worth it :bc: maybe you need a big long vacation 

You're gonna get a week long vacation from here!!!!!!!!

:bc:

HOLY STOCK MARKET!!!  What a day!

Trump: Winning

Republicans:  Winning!

Businesses:  Winning!

Growth:  WInning!

Zambroski: Winning!

FSCE Liberals:  Just more whining and losing...which means more Zamboski winning!!!!!

:lol: