Countries with the largest defense budgets.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We are 4 times that of China (#2) and this dumbass wants to increase it?  :wall:

Why?   :wtf:

The lowest paid us soldier gets about 18-20k/yr a chinese soldier gets $1,800-2,000 a year..No GI Bill, no heath care after svc, china just copies stuff we make

• Like 1

I thought govt spending grew the economy? :lol:  To be fair I hardly would take what Russia and China say they spend as fact.  

Every single aspect of govt needs to be looked at, fix waste and make cuts.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

The lowest paid us soldier gets about 18-20k/yr a chinese soldier gets $1,800-2,000 a year..No GI Bill, no heath care after svc, china just copies stuff we make

Good points that I hadn't thought of :bc:

Still not sure why they want to increase the military budget yet again other then they want to get into more BS. Trump pledged to get rid of ISIS of the face of the earth so I'm just waiting for the shit to hit the fan and we go back to "Shock and awe" days of war/conflict. Yellow ribbons on all the trees and every house has their flag flying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Still not sure why they want to increase the military budget yet again other then they want to get into more BS. Trump pledged to get rid of ISIS of the face of the earth so I'm just waiting for the shit to hit the fan and we go back to "Shock and awe" days of war/conflict. Yellow ribbons on all the trees and every house has their flag flying.

Only military spending increases should be going to paying/taking care of vets.   I don't support any increase in military spending. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Bet those hammers they were getting went up to $120 a piece.  The toilet seats must have gone up too! 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yikes!.......

SJwm2Kg.png

While your constant lib media hit pieces on trump get a little tiring, your AVI fucking cracks me up!  Best one on the site!! :thumb:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yikes!.......

SJwm2Kg.png

Does this deserve a "thanks" Obama???  We can throw the Bush and Clinton on that thank you card as well since they will come up in the conversation.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yikes!.......

SJwm2Kg.png

Despite MC's obvious hypocrisy with this topic, this is a massive problem for us. In no way shape or form do we need to increase this. It needs to be cut in half and then cut in half again and probably a third time as well.

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

THE most important job of our federal government is national defense.  It's nearly 15% of the total budget - still a lot of money for sure but necessary.

bullshit ....it hasnt been used for "defense" in 75 years

Just now, f7ben said:

shut up stupid faggot

Don't get all pissy there Gonzo. I am just trying to decide if your deductive reasoning has slipped into a coma or if a bottle of cheap hooch has left you in a temporary state of retardation.