Positive turn?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

the dems really dont look good in any of this. They look like they are just being cunts for the sake of being cunts. $1 trillion in infrastructure spending? thats sounds right up the dems alley. If you cant agree on common ground then you are just a cunt. 

And I will support it.

"SEE! ALL TRUMP HAS TO DO IS SAY "A" AND YOU FALL LIKE SHEEP!""""""

Why? Because anyone who has half a brain, know it is a Art of the Deal.

Wanna know how Trump is going to govern? Read the fucking book! It's all right there if you look.

"Go in high, and settle on what you really want."

And when he gives and takes on things like this (paid leave, $1t infrastructure), to the consternation of conservatives and the delight of Democrats, how will the Dems look then?

Never underestimate your opponent. That was another. Guess who is balls deep in that right now?

Just now, Snake said:

And I will support it.

"SEE! ALL TRUMP HAS TO DO IS SAY "A" AND YOU FALL LIKE SHEEP!""""""

Why? Because anyone who has half a brain, know it is a Art of the Deal.

Wanna know how Trump is going to govern? Read the fucking book! It's all right there if you look.

"Go in high, and settle on what you really want."

And when he gives and takes on things like this (paid leave, $1t infrastructure), to the consternation of conservatives and the delight of Democrats, how will the Dems look then?

Never underestimate your opponent. That was another. Guess who is balls deep in that right now?

Its always been that way. When you come out with outrageous demands it forces the others to the table. Then you settle on something both can live with. Im watching this play out in Illinois politics right now but the dems arent biting. Just flat out refuse to negotiate. So the governor is doing some hot stick poking and its getting the unions riled up. Especially the teachers. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

For 8 years the dems wanted to improve the US infrastructure only to be denied by the republicans on every turn. Now its a new idea!

I agree, the pubes were huge obstructionists for Obamas first term. But you have a chance to do something good and youre going to be a cunt now because they were cunts when you tried to do it? It aint about them, its about us. Do your fucking job. 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

maybe he'll turn into this goofy looking, malignant narcissist that's insulting and assholelike, yet really does give a shit. my mind is always open to a person making changes. all i've seen so far is decisive chatter and partisan attacks. but we will see. 

Good luck.....he is who he has always been a pussy grabbing, handicapped veteran insulting, chickemhawk disgrace of a human being. Fuck him

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

the dems really dont look good in any of this. They look like they are just being cunts for the sake of being cunts. $1 trillion in infrastructure spending? thats sounds right up the dems alley. If you cant agree on common ground then you are just a cunt. 

they are children

thumbsdown_zpscpmdfncb.gif

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree, the pubes were huge obstructionists for Obamas first term. But you have a chance to do something good and youre going to be a cunt now because they were cunts when you tried to do it? It aint about them, its about us. Do your fucking job. 

It runs deep. Just months ago Obama should have been allowed a SC pick....remember?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Good luck.....he is who he has always been a pussy grabbing, I hope to grab pussy tonight  handicapped veteran insulting, I got a friend who lost foot in a chow hall bombing, we call him Peg chickemhawk chickenhawk disgrace of a human being. Fuck him

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

It runs deep. Just months ago Obama should have been allowed a SC pick....remember?

Yep. But now we are in this game of "well last time you did this, so we are gonna do it" I play this game every day at work. You gotta just move on. Im telling you the dems have a real chance here to improve their image and they are just looking like babies. They fucked up when they tried to force Clinton up our asses. They are completely out of touch with their base and are going to continue to lose. 

• Like 1