Democrats boo the creation of department that supports Americans

24 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I have never seen a such bunch of whiny idiots in my life, The Democrats/Liberals still don't get it, no one likes the message they offer, the elections across the US proves it.

In a way it's a good thing, when America gets to witness the whiny, temper tantrum Dems., it just sinks their boat even more. I'm guessing their boat won't float for a long time.

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

In a way it's a good thing, when America gets to witness the whiny, temper tantrum Dems., it just sinks their boat even more. I'm guessing their boat won't float for a long time.

Did anyone yell "you lie" at Trump or heckle him?  No?  Okay, looks like the Republicans still take the Oscar for whiniest cunts during a Presidential Address.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Did anyone yell "you lie" at Trump or heckle him?  No?  Okay, looks like the Republicans still take the Oscar for whiniest cunts during a Presidential Address.

Maybe he didn't lie? :lol:

This was a real peach of a moment huh...:

Edited by Snake

Has Trump actually revealed a plan for anything yet? Besides the fucked up Muslim one that got killed.

He loves signing things....bigley things.......huge hard bound book things he can hold up after he signs em.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Has Trump actually revealed a plan for anything yet? Besides the fucked up Muslim one that got killed.

He loves signing things....bigley things.......huge hard bound book things he can hold up after he signs em.

He's dumped almost $50k in my 401k in the last 3.5 months. :cry:

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

U are not using BIGLET correct we have posted Webster's deff for u a few times u forget so soon now days .  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Do you guys actually know why they booed? Oh wait why care

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Why did they boo?

Well?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

United States president Donald Trump signed 18 executive orders and memos in his first 12 days in office, for an average of 1.5 executive actions per day. While that may seem like an unprecedented bombardment of policy, the number of actions signed by Trump is actually one short of his predecessor. In his first 12 days in office in 2009, Barack Obama signed 19 executive actions.