sig suggestions for creepr

13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

do ya think the case worker at the retard home gives a shit what the retards say about him?

Can you imagine the outrage these guys would have if Trump said anything close to this?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Does this "home" happen to have the same address as your house by any chance?

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

that was the grade school response I was expecting .........I win

another win

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah, they'd cheer him on

Image result for trump mocking disabled

So you are fine mocking the disabled as long as it is not a presidential nominee?  That's an odd standard, but ok.

I remember we had a conversation about this, and you told me you don't use that word when referring to the disabled.

Remember?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Poor Slinger, flailing wildly in every direction, all day long, 7 days a week.

Hey, his employer invested $100,000 into moving his ass so he could post this kind of quality all day long, 7 days a week.  

All I can think of is his bosses are CKF and Shortsheepshitforbrains? :dunno:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

btw mxz, what did the wifey think of trump in that situation? I don't recall you criticizing it either. did I miss it?

:news:

my wife doesn't follow politics, but what's to comment on when something is taken out of context to boost the narrative of the opposing view which has been in the lib and con playbooks for years....anything else:news:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

So you are fine mocking the disabled as long as it is not a presidential nominee?  That's an odd standard, but ok.

I remember we had a conversation about this, and you told me you don't use that word when referring to the disabled.

Remember?

dude, I'm a smart assed asshole on a snowmobile site, not the potus. seriously?

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Hey, his employer invested $100,000 into moving his ass so he could post this kind of quality all day long, 7 days a week.  

All I can think of is his bosses are CKF and Shortsheepshitforbrains? :dunno:

:lol: 

32 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

my wife doesn't follow politics, but what's to comment on when something is taken out of context to boost the narrative of the opposing view which has been in the lib and con playbooks for years....anything else:news:

the whole fucking country knows about trump mocking the disabled but your wife didn't have a comment.... :lmao:

taken out of context? how much fucking clearer could that be? you assholes will defend trump to the very end.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the whole fucking country knows about trump mocking the disabled but your wife didn't have a comment.... :lmao:

taken out of context? how much fucking clearer could that be? you assholes will defend trump to the very end.

Same here, why I'm busting your balls on it. 

So just for future reference, as long as you are not POTUS , mocking the disabled.............Perfectly acceptable. :bc: 

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine the outrage these guys would have if Trump said anything close to this?  :lol: 

Bingo :groin:

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

Remember?

:groin:

:snack:

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You're OK with it, because just like the typical Liberal pussy you are, it fits your agenda 

BS he did.  You Libtards are so brain dead it's not even funny.  You almost Motostoner brain fried, brain dead 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

Same here, why I'm busting your balls on it. 

So just for future reference, as long as you are not POTUS , mocking the disabled.............Perfectly acceptable. :bc: 

no. but calling others" retards", on a site full of smart ass assholes like me, i see no problem with. i don't make it a habit at all. btw calling some of you retards is actually an insult to retards. :lol::bc:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no. but calling others" retards", on a site full of smart ass assholes like me, i see no problem with. i don't make it a habit at all. btw calling some of you retards is actually an insult to retards. :lol::bc:

pot-kettle-black.jpg_cf.jpg.569944b4a95dd7e7010b96d827c09766.jpg

Which one are you?