the failing NYT.

3 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

:lmao:

New York Times subscription growth soars tenfold, adding 132,000, after Trump's win

A whole 132,000. :lmao: In a city of how many million. :lmao:

the NYT pulls down almost $2billion/yr. how much do you get out of that trust fund again? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Correct. 

Blatently Incorrect actually, dummy

20 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

The NYT has been swirling the toilet bowl for a decade, what little boost they get will still not change the inevitable

Wrong.  Print media has, the NYT is a positive anomaly in an otherwise dead business.

They have the highest digital subscription base of ANY publication, and their total readership is still higher than pre-digital publications.  Most papers are well below their pre digital numbers or long gone.

Totally clueless you are

41 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

:lmao:

New York Times subscription growth soars tenfold, adding 132,000, after Trump's win

A whole 132,000. :lmao: In a city of how many million. :lmao:

They only have about 1.6 million subscribers, which is huge actually.

Another know nothing moron

2 minutes ago, Catman said:

Wrong.  Print media has, the NYT is a positive anomaly in an otherwise dead business.

They have the highest digital subscription base of ANY publication, and their total readership is still higher than pre-digital publications.  Most papers are well below their pre digital numbers or long gone.

Totally clueless you are

warren buffet recently said that two mega newspapers will survive. the nyt was one. republicans hate the times. 

1 minute ago, Catman said:

Totally clueless you are

The NYT is no better than picking a national enquirier, daily news or any other shit rag, I am old enough to where I prefer reading my news in black and white print but for the most part newspapers are dead and any online copy of said papers is nothing more than telling you what to think, the only thing I buy papers for now is to check the police beats, obits and laugh at the letters to the editor

32 minutes ago, Catman said:

Totally clueless you are

Thanks for making my point.  They've still seen ad revenue decline for 25 years.  And NYT is widely regarded as part of the MSM problem today for trying to shape the narrative and agenda.  

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

The NYT has been swirling the toilet bowl for a decade, what little boost they get will still not change the inevitable

Internet news is killing most old print newspapers. 

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Times is a good paper,  glad their online reading resets based on ip so everyday when i log into my system i get another 10 articles. 

The gray lady hasn't been the same since Jr. took over.  Fuck him and fuck his newspaper.  Too big and needs to fail.

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

The NYT is no better than picking a national enquirier, daily news or any other shit rag, I am old enough to where I prefer reading my news in black and white print but for the most part newspapers are dead and any online copy of said papers is nothing more than telling you what to think, the only thing I buy papers for now is to check the police beats, obits and laugh at the letters to the editor

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest that's what you read for.

and you were still dead fucking wrong in your assessment.

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks for making my point.  They've still seen ad revenue decline for 25 years.  And NYT is widely regarded as part of the MSM problem today for trying to shape the narrative and agenda.  

I made no point for you, maybe in some alternate fucking universe.  

The NYT is alive, well and growing unlike most of their industry.  That was my point and is the exact fucking opposite of what you agreed with.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Times is a good paper,  glad their online reading resets based on ip so everyday when i log into my system i get another 10 articles. 

there was a lot of good papers, there is still a couple of local papers that I buy to this day but for the most part they  are a dying breed and I will enjoy reading them until they fall victim of the times. I never cared for the NYT, WSJ or USA today but would still read them

12 hours ago, Catman said:

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest that's what you read for.

and you were still dead fucking wrong in your assessment.

I made no point for you, maybe in some alternate fucking universe.  

The NYT is alive, well and growing unlike most of their industry.  That was my point and is the exact fucking opposite of what you agreed with.

another Canadian douchenozzle thats probably followed American politics for about 5 years and thinks he has it all figured out. New York Times is cited by liberals as the de facto news source.  The rest of the country has figured out their bias.  Maybe you will too someday.  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

another Canadian douchenozzle thats probably followed American politics for about 5 years and thinks he has it all figured out. New York Times is cited by liberals as the de facto news source.  The rest of the country has figured out their bias.  Maybe you will too someday.  

119 Pulitzer Prizes have been awarded to the Times.  They must be doing something right.

I can't believe how some of these publications have gone in the gutter.  I read a pretend article from TIME magazine last night, where they took trolled pictures off  Conway off the internet and passed it along as actual news.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I can't believe how some of these publications have gone in the gutter.  I read a pretend article from TIME magazine last night, where they took trolled pictures off  Conway off the internet and passed it along as actual news.

IMG_6667.JPG