amen

I used to feel sorry for some of the people who didn't know any better when voting against their own interests, like the people in Kentucky. but not anymore. time after time after time they continue to do it, so fuck em. maybe some good doses of trump will wake them the fuck up, but I somehow doubt it.

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I used to feel sorry for some of the people who didn't know any better when voting against their own interests, like the people in Kentucky. but not anymore. time after time after time they continue to do it, so fuck em. maybe some good doses of trump will wake them the fuck up, but I somehow doubt it.

Oh Jesus Christ, get over yourself or, just get fucked.  You've turned into SR lite.  

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

He sure did. :lol:

That guy was a class A loser.  A perfect little whiney liberal.  So upset and bitter that the world wouldn't think like him because he couldn't convince anybody he had it all figured out while he peddled light bulbs in a work from home job as a man in his middle 40's. :lmao:

Hey, you don't work from home too do you?  

15 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I won't regret my decision to vote for Trump, much like I didn't regret my 2 votes for your chosen 1 obama, this butthurt is getting most entertaining

Only liberals think sadness and despair in their own life decisions. We make the best decisions based on the information given.  If it was wrong...oh well.

Good thing in this election was, a vote for Trump could almost in no possible way be worse than a vote for the alternative.  Obama was a god damn imbecile and a poor leader with an equally inept administration.  Hillary would have followed his idiotic path while using war and the fake news to divert attention from the growing problems his woefull administration enacted.  And all the while, opening our borders to EVERYONE to build their voting base off of the working middle class while continuing to divide our nation.

God damn!  I hope like hell the green or libertarians get their heads together a bit more.  Dems are fucked...and done.

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That guy was a class A loser.  A perfect little whiney liberal.  So upset and bitter that the world wouldn't think like him because he couldn't convince anybody he had it all figured out while he peddled light bulbs in a work from home job as a man in his middle 40's. :lmao:

since when did sales become a teenager job? what's your view on delivery guys? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

since when did sales become a teenager job? what's your view on delivery guys? 

So you do work from home then?  Hmmmmm.......

I don't have a problem with anybody or what they do...as long as they aren't fucking arrogant, repugnant, ignorant tools.  A trait that liberals are excelling at right now...even without their idiot king in the chair.  Shit...you boys are all fucked up and looking for love in all the wrong places.  SBYL and life decisions.  Try to smarten up!  Or...go fuck yourself (selves).

:lol:

:crybaby:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Libspeak for making others pay your way 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So you do work from home then?  Hmmmmm.......

I don't have a problem with anybody or what they do...as long as they aren't fucking arrogant, repugnant, ignorant tools.  A trait that liberals are excelling at right now...even without their idiot king in the chair.  Shit...you boys are all fucked up and looking for love in all the wrong places.  SBYL and life decisions.  Try to smarten up!  Or...go fuck yourself (selves).

:lol:

:crybaby:

we went through what i do already, not too long ago, and i do not work from home. you implied salesmen, in their 40s, are lame careers. nice backpedal though.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

we went through what i do already, not too long ago, and i do not work from home. you implied salesmen, in their 40s, are lame careers. nice backpedal though.  

How did I backpedal?  Do I need to reiterate my post?  I can sure retort if you like.

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Only liberals think sadness and despair in their own life decisions. We make the best decisions based on the information given.  If it was wrong...oh well.

Good thing in this election was, a vote for Trump could almost in no possible way be worse than a vote for the alternative.  Obama was a god damn imbecile and a poor leader with an equally inept administration.  Hillary would have followed his idiotic path while using war and the fake news to divert attention from the growing problems his woefull administration enacted.  And all the while, opening our borders to EVERYONE to build their voting base off of the working middle class while continuing to divide our nation.

God damn!  I hope like hell the green or libertarians get their heads together a bit more.  Dems are fucked...and done.

Liberals make the best Monday quarterbacks. They are awesome at predictions of the past.