2013 AC 800RR

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Thats the plan. Absolutely love that sled. The 800 has some pretty hairy nuts but i heard the 600 is pretty bad ass too. 

Yes it is..:thumb:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

What would you pay for one in good shape with almost 4000 miles?

https://nmi.craigslist.org/snw/6022307871.html

Well, it's not the miles so much as the condition.  The zook isn't even broke in at 4000 miles so you know that's good.  IMO he's asking to much for this time of year for that many miles.  I'm asking $7900 for mine and it's got less than 1000 miles on it with a stage two team tied kit and all the 2015 updates including gearing, jackshaft, HD steering brace and on and on.....and it is MINT! But, prices may be higher where you are. :dunno:

I'm not a fan of the two tone models either and most aren't.  That hits resale too.  I'd see if you could move him under the $6k range.  Like $5500 in this market of "giveaways".

Here, use mine as a baseline.  I"m getting plenty of "hits" but as usual, gotta weed through the nut jobs.  So, I'm in the ballpark as far as price and upgrades

https://duluth.craigslist.org/snw/5996910625.html

:bc:

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sound advice....still have a thing for a 2015 SnoPro 600XC with the CTEC motor.

The guy's a fucking imbecile .  I have 2k miles on my current belt and have no plans on changing it anytime soon , original , stock clutching , 5400 miles , never blown a belt ect ect .    Don't fall for these retards and their bullshit , Jim , not a single one of them knows wtf they are talking about .   :bc:

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The guy's a fucking imbecile .  I have 2k miles on my current belt and have no plans on changing it anytime soon , original , stock clutching , 5400 miles , never blown a belt ect ect .    Don't fall for these retards and their bullshit , Jim , not a single one of them knows wtf they are talking about .   :bc:

I found another one nearby....less money and miles. :bc:

https://nmi.craigslist.org/snw/6022856522.html

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lies:

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol: settle down ron

IMG_1226.JPG.ac23c5a7b8e982166b64e39537910004.JPG

:bc: 

Edited by Kev144

Country cat in mn has a 2012 sno pro 8 with 2k on the od and they want 4K, I don't think I'd go much past 3500 for private party. These sleds are half decade old and have s bad rep. Don't see the rr as selling point, I rather have the new shocks, what are they called? Qsr3 or what ever.. add these now you just spent some$$, left overs in the 15/16 and now 17 too good of a deal imo. Also you can't trust mileage readings on cats, buyer beware 

16 minutes ago, Jet said:

Country cat in mn has a 2012 sno pro 8 with 2k on the od and they want 4K, I don't think I'd go much past 3500 for private party. These sleds are half decade old and have s bad rep. Don't see the rr as selling point, I rather have the new shocks, what are they called? Qsr3 or what ever.. add these now you just spent some$$, left overs in the 15/16 and now 17 too good of a deal imo. Also you can't trust mileage readings on cats, buyer beware 

What do you mean?

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't get it.  How is that possible?  He means people disconnect them?  Why is that a Cat only problem? :dunno:

doo and poo you can hook the puter up and read real miles.  can you do that with cat?  never owned a newer one :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

doo and poo you can hook the puter up and read real miles.  can you do that with cat?  never owned a newer one :dunno: 

I knew they could read hours, but are you sure about the miles ? Does it tell you average speed per mile as well ?

Just now, Frostynuts said:

I knew they could read hours, but are you sure about the miles ? Does it tell you average speed per mile as well ?

I think just hours and miles or maybe just hours?  just have to do the math after.  

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yes.  I doubt these guys are hiding mileage with 4k on them.  If they are, they are doing it wrong. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Cat guys are crooked fuckers.

I personally don't even trust myself.  I caught my hand in my back pocket the other day too! 

• Like 2

Just now, Frostynuts said:

It should give the buyer a pretty good general idea.

If the average speed is less than 15 mph, might want to check it out a little closer. LOL

you can usually tell the miles are accurate by the condition of everything.  I saw a guy selling a sled with 1400 KM that had new track and shocks all rebuilt........

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

you can usually tell the miles are accurate by the condition of everything.  I saw a guy selling a sled with 1400 KM that had new track and shocks all rebuilt........

Thats not an indication... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

It should give the buyer a pretty good general idea.

If the average speed is less than 15 mph, might want to check it out a little closer. LOL

Well, I don't know.  I think all you can do is get a "ballpark" if the mileage is correct or not.  Avg. Mileage on my Doo at 5000miles was 32mph if I remember correctly.  I know it was in the 30's  either 32 or 36.