Trump Blames SEALs Death On Military: They Lost Ryan

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

highly unlikely scenarios? :lol:

New management comes in a haphazardly fires 25-30 year veterans, top 5% seniority in the state, for no reason, with union approval.

Come on dude. Under what scenario is that realistic....

1 minute ago, Snake said:

New management comes in a haphazardly fires 25-30 year veterans, top 5% seniority in the state, for no reason, with union approval.

Come on dude. Under what scenario is that realistic....

good grief dude. it was an analogy, a real one, that happens often. it just did, regarding these generals. just because it may not happen in your union, doesn't make the strawman narrative.  

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

good grief dude. it was an analogy, a real one, that happens often. it just did, regarding these generals. just because it may not happen in your union, doesn't make the strawman narrative.  

It was not an analogy, it was a pie in the sky hypothetical.

But tell you what. I will stipulate the condition.

Now, how am I supposed to feel about that? I'm going to say it doesn't matter, because in that instance, after what they did, their opinion of me wouldn't bother me in the least.

If an ex girlfriend calls you a monster, are you, and are you going to have a fit? No. You call her a stupid cunt and find new pussy.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

It was not an analogy, it was a pie in the sky hypothetical.

But tell you what. I will stipulate the condition.

Now, how am I supposed to feel about that? I'm going to say it doesn't matter, because in that instance, after what they did, their opinion of me wouldn't bother me in the least.

If an ex girlfriend calls you a monster, are you, and are you going to have a fit? No. You call her a stupid cunt and find new pussy.

sorry, but I find that hard to believe..

regarding your analogy, depends. if she went on the local news and said those things and they were not true, I certainly would be pissed. certainly not proud.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

sorry, but I find that hard to believe..

regarding your analogy, depends. if she went on the local news and said those things and they were not true, I certainly would be pissed. certainly not proud.

What the fuck recourse do I have?

Call the media? Barge in and hold hostages?

Seriously. What the fuck do you expect me to do?

56 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Trump Blames SEALs Death On Military: They Lost Ryan

I don't see Obama's name in there? Who is president now? Who did the military go to for this? Who agreed to it? Who planned it?

You can't read my mind or my posts apparently :news: 

Post again and dig yourself a deeper hole :lol: 

Zzzzzzzzzz

again....

"President Donald Trump on Tuesday dodged responsibility for a botched mission he ordered in Yemen last month, placing the onus on the military and Barack Obama’s administration instead."

14 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Zzzzzzzzzz

again....

"President Donald Trump on Tuesday dodged responsibility for a botched mission he ordered in Yemen last month, placing the onus on the military and Barack Obama’s administration instead."

Trump: "The mission was a success, no one was lost, and WE got great intel".

ICE: "Look at Trump, taking credit for the what the military did!"

See what I did there?

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Zzzzzzzzzz

again....

Where did I place blame on Obama for this or support Trump in blaming Obama for this? You came at with the Obama shit assuming with some preconceived notion. Show me where I blamed Obama or even sided with Trump...you can't so shut the fuck up already.

You fucking Liberals with you make shift arguments, misconstrued words and projections  :wall:

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Zzzzzzzzzz

again....

So REquoting a biased reporter more forcefully makes your point better. :lol:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It gets a little confusing. If the mission was a success because of the intel they found, Why is he passing the blame to Obama? 

I agree with this statement.   Presidents order men into harms way all the time.   Keep on point.  Honor the man and families service and sacrifice but quit pointing fingers.    

I have to laugh at the fake outrage here.  Obama ordered drone strike after drone strike that killed innocent civilians and an American Citizen yet nobody cared.  

You don't gather intel by killing people with drones.  

You guys have NO IDEA of how or why this man got killed but are only interested in making Trump look bad.  You guys are no better than Trump on this, either side pointing fingers does a disservice to this man and his family.  

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Where did I place blame on Obama for this or support Trump in blaming Obama for this? You came at with the Obama shit assuming with some preconceived notion. Show me where I blamed Obama or even sided with Trump...you can't so shut the fuck up already.

You fucking Liberals with you make shift arguments, misconstrued words and projections  :wall:

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:news:

In the end though, he shouldn't be pushing the blame off on anyone. They all were a part of it

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

They all own it!

:groin:

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:groin:

So..... NO....... you can't find where I blamed Obama. Nice try  :lmao:

"They" means the current administration genius. FFS sake...you know....the ones who decided to go ahead with it. The Generals that he was pointing his fingers at?

You're a fucking idiot and I feel dumber for playing your patty cake bullshit so fuck off. You were wrong in assuming I was blaming Obama and too much of a chicken shit to admit it

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

snake is working overtime in this issue. like a one armed wallpaper hanger. :lol: 

This is low hanging fruit.

Simple Google searches.

Falling off a chair is easier.

10 hours ago, Snake said:

Trump: "The mission was a success, no one was lost, and WE got great intel".

ICE: "Look at Trump, taking credit for the what the military did!"

See what I did there?

I did. :lol:

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

I agree with this statement.   Presidents order men into harms way all the time.   Keep on point.  Honor the man and families service and sacrifice but quit pointing fingers.    

I have to laugh at the fake outrage here.  Obama ordered drone strike after drone strike that killed innocent civilians and an American Citizen yet nobody cared.  

You don't gather intel by killing people with drones.  

You guys have NO IDEA of how or why this man got killed but are only interested in making Trump look bad.  You guys are no better than Trump on this, either side pointing fingers does a disservice to this man and his family.  

Nice post!   :bc: