Trump: Oscar Mix-Up Happened Because The Focus Was On Attacking Me

Source: Huffington Post

Donald Trump has an explanation for Sunday night’s Oscar flub that is straight out of la la land.

The president claims the organizers spent too much time focusing on attacking him rather than working on getting the details of the show right.

“I think they were focused so hard on politics that they didn’t get the act together at the end,” Trump told Breitbart News. “It was a little sad. It took away from the glamour of the Oscars. It didn’t feel like a very glamorous evening. I’ve been to the Oscars. There was something very special missing, and then to end that way was sad.”

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-oscar-mistake_us_58b498e9e4b060480e0b0fe8?ri27kcre0swa8m2t9&

Honestly. You can't make this stuff up. It is ALWAYS about him. What an idiot.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Source: Huffington Post

Donald Trump has an explanation for Sunday night’s Oscar flub that is straight out of la la land.

The president claims the organizers spent too much time focusing on attacking him rather than working on getting the details of the show right.

“I think they were focused so hard on politics that they didn’t get the act together at the end,” Trump told Breitbart News. “It was a little sad. It took away from the glamour of the Oscars. It didn’t feel like a very glamorous evening. I’ve been to the Oscars. There was something very special missing, and then to end that way was sad.”

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-oscar-mistake_us_58b498e9e4b060480e0b0fe8?ri27kcre0swa8m2t9&

Honestly. You can't make this stuff up. It is ALWAYS about him. What an idiot.

13 winners made it political, but TRUMP made it about him. :lol:

• Like 2

:lmao: this guy is like huzy on steroids. well, no, much worse than that. when I first heard trump had an idea as to what happened, I thought he was dumb enough to say that la la land really won it, but they decided to give it to the other at the last minute because it had more blacks in it. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The irony is the president of the united states has nothing better to do than blame the mistake at the oscars on the fact they were obsessed with trashing him.

HE NEEDS PROFESSIONAL HELP

If you want to poke the bear . . .

Meanwhile Trump is going for 13-0 today.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The irony is the president of the united states has nothing better to do than blame the mistake at the oscars on the fact they were obsessed with trashing him.

HE NEEDS PROFESSIONAL HELP

And you walk right in and do exactly what he wanted you to do. :lol:

• Gold Member

At the pace of butthurtness elevation of trump presidency, he has already got his second term in the bag if he chooses to run.  The left's anger just suppress votes for those that would vote left but are disgusted by how the left acts.

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

At the pace of butthurtness elevation of trump presidency, he has already got his second term in the bag if he chooses to run.  The left's anger just suppress votes for those that would vote left but are disgusted by how the left acts.

Thanks for that brilliant commentary Kelly-Ann, and now back to you Anderson....