CNN last place in view perception???

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member

That graph charts responses to the question “If you’ve heard anything about the brand in the last two weeks, through advertising, news or word of mouth, was it positive or negative?” First off, note how rare it is for any of the networks to be net positive in buzz. Fox and CNN have each managed the feat only twice, and briefly at that, over the past 14 months. MSNBC has never managed it. Note too how competitive the three networks were for most of last year — until election time, when perception of CNN’s brand fell off the table. It recovered a bit for awhile in December but struggled to stay above -10 and has begun to sink again lately. How come? If the answer is as simple as “They’re loudly anti-Trump,” why isn’t MSNBC’s buzz garbage too?

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/02/27/yougov-survey-cnn-drops-to-last-place-among-the-three-cable-news-networks-in-brand-perception/

yg-2.jpg

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually I'm kind of surprised.  MSNBC has been giving them a helluva run.  I think MSNBC is more like TMZ.  Only less facts.

MSNBC sucks. Nobody watches that channel. Fox has all of the hot chicks. 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

who really care about this shit?

I thought the media was going to bury Trump nostradumbfuck. lmao. Another day, another MC fail...

Just now, Anler said:

MSNBC sucks. Nobody watches that channel. Fox has all of the hot chicks. 

Agreed.  But I gotta flip to Mathews and Maddow every now and then during commercials.  They are fucking funny.  They should do a show together and take over the SNL time slot.

And agreed on fox girls.  Bam.  But there is a brunette for MSNBC (I think) that I've got "the hots" for.  Wow...she's a cutie!  Fuck...let me see if I can find her...

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

LIKE I SAID WHO REALLY CARES.......OH YOU DO.

TELL EVERYONE WHAT THE BEST INFORMATIVE NON FAKE NEWS OUTLET IS THESE DAYS?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

YOU TOO....TELL EVERYONE

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

LIKE I SAID WHO REALLY CARES.......OH YOU DO.

TELL EVERYONE WHAT THE BEST INFORMATIVE NON FAKE NEWS OUTLET IS THESE DAYS?

YOU TOO....TELL EVERYONE

Try Fox.  Take it in slowly though. Just a few minutes every day.  Slowly increase as you build intellectuall stamina.

Or, use a translator program and view other news around the globe, then cross check.  Again, start slowly.....

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  But I gotta flip to Mathews and Maddow every now and then during commercials.  They are fucking funny.  They should do a show together and take over the SNL time slot.

And agreed on fox girls.  Bam.  But there is a brunette for MSNBC (I think) that I've got "the hots" for.  Wow...she's a cutie!  Fuck...let me see if I can find her...

I flip around between all of them when I am interested. MSNBC usually bores me to death in about 2 minutes. Id say lately ABC news has been the one I watch the most. 

Listening to ABC at lunch.  Talking about Trump meeting with a split/ fractured Republican party and a united Democratic party. Where do these people get this shit..... :lol: 

Even if was true, since when is going along with the president 100% the job of Congress. I want my local people to do what is best for our District, not the Republican/Democratic party.   

• Like 1