I'm amazingly curious .....

f7ben

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Holy fuck are you retarded. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

He is certifiably retarded

"See....see....seee I told you we could have Hillary and she would only be bombing 6 countries....not 7 ......and she would have only increased the military budget 51 billion not 54...SEE ...I told you SO"

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Holy fuck Slinger is off his meds. :lol:

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

13669255_10105177554720639_476541610398475102_o.jpg

some facts for you 4 fucking idiots...........

topics hjillary and bernie agree on, or very close to it:

citizens united

hefty minimum wage increases

immigration

keystone

global warming

gun control

marijuana 

private prisons

tpp

isis

now stfu you god damn imbeciles. funny you all claim to have liked bernie's proposals but yet either voted trump or completely wasted a vote that would have put much of bernie's wants in action. dumb shits. 

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

some facts for you 4 fucking idiots...........

topics hjillary and bernie agree on, or very close to it:

citizens united

hefty minimum wage increases

immigration

keystone

global warming

gun control

marijuana 

private prisons

tpp

isis

now stfu you god damn inbeciles

Were those agreements from recent times? :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Were those agreements from recent times? :lol:

were the anti-crime measures done at the same time private prisons were being pushed? no. hillary is against private prisons and wanted to de-criminalize things like marijuans. that is what i meant by "recent times" you fucking dipshit. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

again, you have many years of hillary and obama experience to disprove that statement. 

Let's take tpp for example. She wasn't against it until Bernie was, and was gaining traction for being against it. Remember the gold standard video? Face it - she was all about the votes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

Let's take tpp for example. She wasn't against it until Bernie was, and was gaining traction for being against it. Remember the gold standard video? Face it - she was all about the votes. 

Polling showed it wasnt popular....then she was against it

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

i'll give you that one because i'm not sure she would have stopped it. there are still many more similarities. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'll give you that one because i'm not sure she would have stopped it. there are still many more similarities. 

Yes like they both have wrinkled ball sacks and pee while standing up when their enlarged prostate allows.  Honestly how much Clinton BS can one man swallow.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

what is amazingly curious is how gullible the sanders idiots were.  Fuck oh dear that idiot would have spent us into oblivion worse then Clinton who would have been worse then trump.  Sanders wouldn't cut the military and would have prolly grown it.  Vermont would have lockheed martin even more being Sanders home state and its proximity to the DC area and the treasury and the US credit card

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/12/why-bernie-sanders-is-backing-a-15-trillion-military-boondoggle.html

IMG_0069.thumb.JPG.d99fa0918883b3e3f1258761857788f5.JPG

Edited by BOHICA