I'm amazingly curious .....

f7ben

Just how fucking retarded does a person have to be to think that raising the bloated military budget another 56 billion dollars is a good thing?

I mean you would have to be fucking brain dead ...... like momo level dumb.

Let see ..................

-Expand military budget

-Privatize prisons

-Go after evil recreational pot smokers with the full might of the Fed

-Deregulate banks

and on and on and on.......

Would the pieces of shit that support this stuff just fucking die already ....sweet fuck what a bunch of brain rot 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Just how fucking retarded does a person have to be to think that raising the bloated military budget another 56 billion dollars is a good thing?

-Expand military budget

-Privatize prisons

-Deregulate banks

Would the pieces of shit that support this stuff just fucking die already ....sweet fuck what a bunch of brain rot 

Please video yourself posting, I need the laugh. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

How about you come video me .... I'll get you a stool to stand on so you can catch the same perspective I get 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I knew ben would eventually come around to trump's fuckery. who's next? I predict smails will come out of the closet soon. :lol:

again ....claiming what Trump is doing is worse than what Clinton would have done is retarded. She was the worst candidate to ever run and if the dems werent hell bent on fraudulently putting her in the WH we would not have to be enduring the Trump nightmare right now

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

again ....claiming what Trump is doing is worse than what Clinton would have done is retarded. She was the worst candidate to ever run and if the dems werent hell bent on fraudulently putting her in the WH we would not have to be enduring the Trump nightmare right now

you're fucking dead ass wrong. Hillary was close to sanders, and a continuation of Obama. no way in hell she'd be doing the same "damage" as trump is in all these areas. you'll never admit that though.

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're fucking dead ass wrong. Hillary was close to sanders, and a continuation of Obama. no way in hell she'd be doing the same "damage" as trump is in all these areas. you'll never admit that though.

:lol: yah ....she was real close to Bernie 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I knew ben would eventually come around to trump's fuckery. who's next? I predict smails will come out of the closet soon. :lol:

stock-photo-an-unsuspecting-young-man-ge

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Snip20160118_518.png

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1315eb4.jpg

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about you come video me .... I'll get you a stool to stand on so you can catch the same perspective I get 

Can I block and tackle that shade thrower of a beak of yours to get up?

Edited by Snake

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

-Expand military budget

-Privatize prisons

-Deregulate banks

Its what Jesus wants you bipolar hook nosed clown!

Image may contain: text

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

damn near every thing you listed above they were in agreement on, and more :news:

Bullshit , Hillary would tell you your house was on fire so she could run in the back door a steal your silverware. She is a worthless lying pandering cunt who only supports what the highest bidder wants. I'd still take Trump

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

:lol:

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yah ....she was real close to Bernie 

:lmao: no kidding :lol:

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can I block and tackle that shade thrower of a beak of yours to get up?

:lol::lmao:

Just now, Anler said:

The pentagons own findings shows $150 billion in waste. Give em another $56 billion!

Slinger - This is horrible , Obama never would have done this

Ben - Obama was gonna give them another 34 billion 

Slinger - Yah , but Hillary never would have done this 

:lol: what a fucking idiot

• Like 2

I love how these fascist free spending mother fuckers call themselves "conservatives". Oh and even better "christian conservatives" Cut spending on services to protect the unborn and then give it to the military to go and kill women and children across the globe! Just like the bible says! 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Slinger - This is horrible , Obama never would have done this

Ben - Obama was gonna give them another 34 billion 

Slinger - Yah , but Hillary never would have done this 

:lol: what a fucking idiot

Well he is right. Obama only gave them $34 billion... Not $56

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well he is right. Obama only gave them $34 billion... Not $56

They need a fucking 50% haircut ....who gives a fuck if they get another 30 or 50 or 100 billion. Giving them one more penny is complete bullshit

Just now, f7ben said:

They need a fucking 50% haircut ....who gives a fuck if they get another 30 or 50 or 100 billion. Giving them one more penny is complete bullshit

Need to start trimming a little every year. Problem is those fuckers will get us into another war and then that plan will be shot. 

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I guess Hillary would have done the same, eh ben? nice to see you waking from your 2 month nap.

Hilary Clinton is a wholly owned subsidiary of big business. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

I love how these fascist free spending mother fuckers call themselves "conservatives". Oh and even better "christian conservatives" Cut spending on services to protect the unborn and then give it to the military to go and kill women and children across the globe! Just like the bible says! 

But nobody is gonna mess with us once our military is great again, NOBODY!!!!!!1