why does trump hate the military so much?

if Obama had said these things?

"We have to win. We have to start winning wars again. I have to say, when I was young, in high school and college, everybody used to say we never lost a war. We never lost a war. You remember, some of you were right there with me, you remember, America never lost.”

“We never win and we don’t fight to win,” he exclaimed. “We don’t fight to win. We’ve either got to win or don’t fight it at all.”

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"We have to win. We have to start winning wars again. I have to say, when I was young, in high school and college, everybody used to say we never lost a war. We never lost a war. You remember, some of you were right there with me, you remember, America never lost.”

“We never win and we don’t fight to win,” he exclaimed. “We don’t fight to win. We’ve either got to win or don’t fight it at all.”

Yeah maybe if he went to Vietnam he could have one us the busllshit war.

Edited by Mainecat

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

snakey's double standards are reaching epic levels...

Can't you tell me from all those links posted, whom in the military is just completely overboard on these comments?

ONE?

Just now, Snake said:

Can't you tell me from all those links posted, whom in the military is just completely overboard on these comments?

ONE?

well I just read a comment in another OP from a vet who took offense to this clown and those statements. does he count? let me ask again, what if Obama had said this? what would YOU be saying?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well I just read a comment in another OP from a vet who took offense to this clown and those statements. does he count? let me ask again, what if Obama had said this? what would YOU be saying?

I'd say "Change the rules of engagement you Stuttering Clusterfuck of a Miserable Failure!"

Defense is mandated by the constitution. When is the last time our military was used to defend the United States? I cant think of any time after WW2 when the Japs attacked us. So why do we need to keep increasing their funding? If they need more money shouldnt a tax be implemented to pay for them? A separate tax just for the military? Every other agency requires a tax increase or a spending cut to survive. not them. So if they need more money why does everybody else need to suffer for them? Nope, we cant afford any services for Americans, we can only afford bullets and bombs. Over somewhere else that has nothing to fucking do with us. Fucking genius...

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'd say "Change the rules of engagement you Stuttering Clusterfuck of a Miserable Failure!"

:lol: sure. I'm thinking more like "who does this military avoiding nigga think he is slamming me and my fellow servicemen like that. I'd like to see him tell me or others that to our faces."

I know it, you know it, others know it, so save it.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: sure. I'm thinking more like "who does this military avoiding nigga think he is slamming me and my fellow servicemen like that. I'd like to see him tell me or others that to our faces."

I know it, you know it, others know it, so save it.

You don't think he was referring to fighting wars the right way... win and get out?

Tell me exactly what you (were told to) think then.....

PS: SCFoaMF® would NEVER say that, because above.

WHy not ask me what the tooth fairy would say... :lol:

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Defense is mandated by the constitution. When is the last time our military was used to defend the United States? I cant think of any time after WW2 when the Japs attacked us. So why do we need to keep increasing their funding? Defense is mandated by the constitution.  If they need more money shouldnt a tax be implemented to pay for them? Defense is mandated by the constitution. A separate tax just for the military? Defense is mandated by the constitution. Every other agency requires a tax increase or a spending cut to survive. not them. Defense is mandated by the constitution. So if they need more money why does everybody else need to suffer for them? Defense is mandated by the constitution. Nope, we cant afford any services for Americans, we can only afford bullets and bombs. Over somewhere else that has nothing to fucking do with us. Fucking genius...

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I love how you people spin shit. He was referring to the obama military failures and obama tying the hands of our military and not allowing them to win. 

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Snake that was a huge insult......lmao

So called "conservative" bitches and moans if somebody in this country gets something for free but has no problem spending trillions for people half way across the globe. That's got to be some kind of disability...

So Donald Trump is sitting on his yacht with the pope when a gust of wind blows the pontiffs hat into the water 50 feet from the boat. Secret service panics and springs into action to retrieve the head piece when Donald tells them to relax as he will retrieve the hat. So Donald jumps overboard and to the amazement of onlookers he walks on top of the water the 50 ft out to the hat and retrieves it  and walks on water back to the boat and gives the pope his hat back. the onlookers are left speechless but the next day the New York Times sums up the event with the head line........."Trump Can't Swim"

• Like 3