Tone Deaf

Snake

“We have to make sure that we can not just count the ballots but verify every name and signature,” Brazile said as party members began applauding. “And I want to make sure that at the conclusion of all of our votes, that you, the members of this party, will be able to review those ballots.”

8 hours ago, Snake said:

“We have to make sure that we can not just count the ballots but verify every name and signature,” Brazile said as party members began applauding. “And I want to make sure that at the conclusion of all of our votes, that you, the members of this party, will be able to review those ballots.”

I watched that shit (had it on in my office).  It was amazing how fucked up that party is.  Cheating on themselves!

The "Rooskies" are the last thing they should be worrying about.

:lol:

8 hours ago, Snake said:

fucking amazing . how do there sheep take them self serious  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

fucking amazing . how do there sheep take them self serious  

Dude!  I swear they were going to break out in a riot to protest themselves.  Seriously.  I couldn't believe it.  They are a trainwreck and splintered bad.