Fake Fox News

I have reformed a bunch of Fox news watchers.  Singling out Fox is laughable, when they are all designed to tease you in and then get you pissed off, so you keep coming back for more.  Even the weather casts are designed to panic you and keep you coming back. Saturday we were suppose to get tornadoes, thunder storms, hail, high gusts. It sprinkled a little.

I tell these old guys, turn that shit off and stop getting all worked up. My buddy was just telling me at lunch, "I stopped watching for a week, and you're right  I feel a 100% better."

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have reformed a bunch of Fox news watchers.  Singling out Fox is laughable, when they are all designed to tease you in and then get you pissed off, so you keep coming back for more.  Even the weather casts are designed to panic you and keep you coming back. Saturday we were suppose to get tornadoes, thunder storms, hail, high gusts. It sprinkled a little.

I tell these old guys, turn that shit off and stop getting all worked up. My buddy was just telling me at lunch, "I stopped watching for a week, and you're right  I feel a 100% better."

right wingers and left on here could both take a break from their drug of choice, TV news.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

right wingers and left on here could both take a break from their drug of choice, TV news.  

:bc: 

You can't consume garbage all day, everyday, without it taking a toll on you mentally and physically.  You might not realize it, but everyone around you does.........................like any addiction.

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Amen. Some people need to spend more time doing something else instead of focusing on inciteful rhetoric. Fuck if you listen to 90% of the shit that is getting thrown around I am lucky to make it thru the day without Donald Trump starting WW3 or radical muslims chopping off my head and enslaving my wife and kids. Now i need to drive down to the murder capital of the country and check out some shit. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Amen. Some people need to spend more time doing something else instead of focusing on inciteful rhetoric. Fuck if you listen to 90% of the shit that is getting thrown around I am lucky to make it thru the day without Donald Trump starting WW3 or radical muslims chopping off my head and enslaving my wife and kids. Now i need to drive down to the murder capital of the country and check out some shit. 

i'm there in three weeks. hope i make it out alive. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

:bc: 

You can't consume garbage all day, everyday, without it taking a toll on you mentally and physically.  You might not realize it, but everyone around you does.........................like any addiction.

That is why people are concerned that Trump spends so much time watching Fox and brietbart to get his information.  Did you see where they correlated the timing of his incorrect tweets with fox broadcasts?  

When he has a complete staff available to fact check and is too stupid or lazy to bother before he tweets, it's a problem.  

When fox makes shit up including fake credentials for their guests, that dishonest news media for you 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That is why people are concerned that Trump spends so much time watching Fox and brietbart to get his information.  Did you see where they correlated the timing of his incorrect tweets with fox broadcasts?  

When he has a complete staff available to fact check and is too stupid or lazy to bother before he tweets, it's a problem.  

When fox makes shit up including fake credentials for their guests, that dishonest news media for you 

So vote him out.

xbs99as5ypdjvix7lrw1.jpg

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You are fine with the lies, fabrications, exaggerations, as long as they are of the negative nature about Trump, and told by your approved source.

Can you really not see that you are one in the same?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You are fine with the lies, fabrications, exaggerations, as long as they are of the negative nature about Trump, and told by your approved source.

Can you really not see that you are one in the same?

What lies have the major newspapers said about Trump?

They've called him out on his lies.

i think legit news sources should have to back up their reports. 

I don't think that The President should be able to get away with constantly lying. 

In the end if he steals, makes back room deals with Russia and other countries to enrich his family then lies and his supporters back him, he wins. 

I'm curious to see how much his supporters will forgive.