Check your account email address ×

How Very "Shrewd" of Them...

:lol:Ahhh......"good" Christians.    "God bless you my son....now where is your fucking money?!?!" 

God's love may be free, but the Vatican says it has a copyright on the pope.

Unnerved by the proliferation of papal-themed T-shirts, snow globes and tea towels around the world, the Vatican has warned it intends to "protect" the image of Pope Francis and "stop situations of illegality that may be discovered." It also wants to protect the crossed keys emblem of the Holy See.

"The secretary of state will undertake systematic surveillance aimed at monitoring the way in which the image of the Holy Father and the emblems of the Holy See are used, intervening with opportune measures when necessary," the Vatican said in a statement.

To back up this declaration, the Vatican has hired the global law firm Baker McKenzie to protect its intellectual property rights, the Italian daily Corriere della Sera reported. without citing the source of the information. Baker McKenzie declined to comment.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/our-community/religion/gods-love-may-be-free-but-pope-francis-is-copyrighted

Just now, Kivalo said:

You can have this one. I simply do not care enough about the Vatican or the fairytale that is Christ's resurrection to argue. :bc:

Well damn!  God hates quitters, and I was enjoying this little back and forth.

boo!

any of u been there? I am far from a church guy but I went there 2 diff days  fucking crazy place . the museum is like nothing I have seen before. they deff pilfered a unbelievable collection . I would deff spend a day or 2 there again .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

any of u been there? I am far from a church guy but I went there 2 diff days  fucking crazy place . the museum is like nothing I have seen before. they deff pilfered a unbelievable collection . I would deff spend a day or 2 there again .

I had a good friend of mine visit there about 8 years ago.  He said the same.  He's real religious and knows I'm not but said anyone who enjoys history (fact or fiction) would find it amazing to see.  I believe him,

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

My wife has been, before we met.  The history would be pretty amazing, but I think I would rather go to Venice and ride a jetski not those faggot gondolas. 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Represent  He's the head of the Catholic Church.  

Catholics believe that he has a direct line to god. They think he can promote mortal beings that have died to suddenly here the prayers of those alive on earth.  So yes, they think he is gods representative here on earth. Crazy but true.