Father of dead Navy SEAL refused to meet Trump at ceremony

1 minute ago, Snake said:

They made have told you what they wanted you to know.

Ya fuckin' think??

Again, this ain't the Obama admin dude...

ah silly me, I forgot. when the Obama admin said stuff like this it was empowering the enemy. despite the fact they took out tons of terrorists, had many successful raids,  including the biggest prize of all, OBL (which your boy couldn't catch). but now that trumpy is in, these "releases" of info to the public are "very strategic, very smart, unlike Obama". you clowns are a fucking riot. if you had any sense at all, you'd hope trump maintains the same track record as Obama in these regards. he's off to a very bad start, and you know it.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know who those people are so if you are insulting me, well, .........you can't really insult me anyway so it doesn't matter.  But hey, if it puts a grin on your face.  :good:

They announced what they wanted to announce.  Remember?  Nothing of pertinence.....it was a waste of time......right? :lmao:

Grow up.

dude just because you and your retarded brothers nigger pile on someone doesn't mean you're having some sort of beat down. btw did you PM snake, apologize, and try to make up after yesterday's true "beat down"? :news:

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude just because you and your retarded brothers nigger pile on someone doesn't mean you're having some sort of beat down. btw did you PM snake, apologize, and try to make up after yesterday's true "beat down"? :news:

I'd say being inundated by facts and the reality of the situation constitutes the beatdown.

In all honesty, Trump or the SCoaMF®, is more mission orientated? :lol:

EDIT: I have a stolen valor filter on my PM box. No PMs from General Z.

Edited by Snake

Just now, Snoslinger said:

What? Why would I apologize for yesterday's beat down?  Or are you insinuating the "beat down" was mine? :lmao:

You are a perfect fool (Democrat).

and did you just use the word "nigger"?  Oooooof!  You just let your hypocrisy slip out in front of everybody.  Or don't you care anymore.  I'm reporting you to your side! :lmao:

They'll just laugh though....that's NOTHING for them.

SBYL and poor choices.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Considering you take more beatings than anyone here :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What? Why would I apologize for yesterday's beat down?  Or are you insinuating the "beat down" was mine? :lmao:

You are a perfect fool (Democrat).

and did you just use the word "nigger"?  Oooooof!  You just let your hypocrisy slip out in front of everybody.  Or don't you care anymore.  I'm reporting you to your side! :lmao:

They'll just laugh though....that's NOTHING for them.

SBYL and poor choices.

because I got you figured out, and yah, obviously.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

because I got you figured out, and yah, obviously.

Oh, of course you do.  Now your psychological evaluation of all the members on here are complete!  And 100% correct!  You are woefully ill-equipped to start this game with me.  But, just say "when"!

LOL!  Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?  

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, of course you do.  Now your psychological evaluation of all the members on here are complete!  And 100% correct!  You are woefully ill-equipped to start this game with me.  But, just say "when"!

LOL!  Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?  

I'd guess it went something like this.

"hi snake. sorry about today, I didn't mean to piss you off. I'm just trying to get the lefties riled up and I got a little out of hand. no disrespect intended. by the way I did serve in the military, with XXXX in YYYY"

:news:

47 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'd say being inundated by facts and the reality of the situation constitutes the beatdown.

In all honesty, Trump or the SCoaMF®, is more mission orientated? :lol:

EDIT: I have a stolen valor filter on my PM box. No PMs from General Z.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

"hi snake. sorry about today, I didn't mean to piss you off. I'm just trying to get the lefties riled up and I got a little out of hand. no disrespect intended. by the way I did serve in the military, with XXXX in YYYY"

You're so smart.

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Damn.  You must have that "ESPN" stuff. :lol:

If anybody wants to jump in my fire zone, they are welcome to do so.  Makes no difference my background or theirs.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn.  You must have that "ESPN" stuff. :lol:

If anybody wants to jump in my fire zone, they are welcome to do so.  Makes no difference my background or theirs.

"Field of fire".

But whatever....................................