Father of dead Navy SEAL refused to meet Trump at ceremony

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Then why say shit like "have you ever laced up the boots" but then when called out you make up a bunch of excuses? Also the constant threat of killing people and shit when legit questions are asked makes me wonder as well.

What?  Excuses?  Constant threats of killing people?  What the fuck are you talking about?

Clearly I've served...and am sure I answered that for you on one of your posts way back when.

Wonder away!

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Awfully convenient. 

How?

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

A simple "I went to basic in ______, served out my 2 years in ______." would suffice.

You can go with that if you like.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Excuses?  Constant threats of killing people?  What the fuck are you talking about?

Clearly I've served...and am sure I answered that for you on one of your posts way back when.

Wonder away!

How?

What am I talking about....you're kidding right? Are you claiming you haven't threatened to kill and beat people up here? :nuts:

Not that I care about it but at least own it. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I never served but you and the others here that have aren't evasive about it whatsoever.

What you quoted me was in response to Z's post. Not directed at you, sorry for any offense.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wonder away!

How?

So you won't spill any history?

Boy, what a badass you are.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What am I talking about....you're kidding right? Are you claiming you haven't threatened to kill and beat people up here? :nuts:

Not that I care about it but at least own it. :lol:

Seriously threaten?  Just one.  Kill?  Not that I can recall in any serious text.  Unless SR dies of shame. :lol:

I "own" everything I post in here.  If I fail to, call me on it.  It's possible (but unlikely) that maybe I forget a post or two.  I'll "buy" that shit quick!  

Seriously threaten?  Just one.  Kill?  Not that I can recall in any serious text.  Unless SR dies of shame. :lol:

I "own" everything I post in here.  If I fail to, call me on it.  It's possible (but unlikely) that maybe I forget a post or two.  I'll "buy" that shit quick!  

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

So you won't spill any history?

Boy, what a badass you are.

Now you are reaching. So I won't spill my past, and I'm a "badass" because of it?  Irony.....and my point.  

Again, you can go with that.  Go with whatever you want.  IMO, anybody here earns respect, hatred or other based on the content of their posts.  "Personal history" or "experience" can be whatever they want to spout out as the truth or other.  Wanna believe somebody is full of shit?  Cool. Wanna believe they aren't?  Equally cool.  Wanna sling shit and act like a clown?  Cool.  Wanna try to have an intellectual debate?  Equally cool.  Well, maybe "cooler"...if not as much fun.  And hard to find too.

Awwwww and let's be honest, isn't wondering and using our imaginations of everyone else's backgrounds a lot more fun anyway?  I think it is.  Maybe because I don't really care. Again...post content.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now you are reaching. So I won't spill my past, and I'm a "badass" because of it?  Irony.....and my point.  

Again, you can go with that.  Go with whatever you want.  IMO, anybody here earns respect, hatred or other based on the content of their posts.  "Personal history" or "experience" can be whatever they want to spout out as the truth or other.  Wanna believe somebody is full of shit?  Cool. Wanna believe they aren't?  Equally cool.  Wanna sling shit and act like a clown?  Cool.  Wanna try to have an intellectual debate?  Equally cool.  Well, maybe "cooler"...if not as much fun.  And hard to find too.

Awwwww and let's be honest, isn't wondering and using our imaginations of everyone else's backgrounds a lot more fun anyway?  I think it is.  Maybe because I don't really care. Again...post content.

C'mon, you can do it.

20170227_105252.thumb.jpg.96756283e4d04ece2ba267b1a35ae82b.jpg

Just now, Snake said:

C'mon, you can do it.

20170227_105252.thumb.jpg.96756283e4d04ece2ba267b1a35ae82b.jpg

:lol:

Why the sharpie though?  

I'm sure I can print one of those out too.

You sure you wanna keep going?  I'm a real pain in the ass and enjoy the psychological fun of it all.  Usually I don't admit that but, you've got me a bit "smitten" right now.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why the sharpie though?  

You sure you wanna keep going?  I'm a real pain in the ass and enjoy the psychological fun of it all.  Usually I don't admit that but, you've got me a bit "smitten" right now.

Stolen valor. Never thought I would see it here.

Sad.

Why the sharpie though?  

Many, many here know EXACTLY who I am. Even people here I don't like much know, I headed a fundraiser one year and gave my full on name and address to anyone who wanted to contribute.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Sad.

Actually, that's not bad bait.  But, I'm a big fish. :lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

why the sharpie? :lol:

broski you aren't very bright at all.

It was rhetorical numb nuts.  You feeling better now?

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, that's not bad bait.  But, I'm a big fish. :lol:

It was rhetorical numb nuts.  You feeling better now?

You're the kind of guy who gets quashed at airports and train stations by real vets.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

You're the kind of guy who gets quashed at airports and train stations by real vets.

Anler just made some good hot chili, ask him to borrow a cup and put it on that hook.  I'll giv'r a "sniff".   Maybe.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

He won't give up a simple unit or anything, and cries I don't share my fucking SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!

Sounds fishy doesn't it?

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Maybe he's never seen discharge papers before?

:lmao:

Lol

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Sad.

Looks like people are getting tired of Zammomo's bullshit.  

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

More like you want to pretend you're something you are not. Kind of funny how you alternate between threats and accusing others of seeking validation. 

On 2/26/2017 at 5:50 PM, revkevsdi said:

If only Bush, Cheney and Trump Could justify why their goals are worth risking soldiers lives for, then I'd believe that they respect soldiers and their families. 

eight years of continued wars under the  Obama administration and he's not included in that statement?

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

eight years of continued wars under the  Obama administration and he's not included in that statement?

No, that was bush's fault. :lol: It's like these guys get their rose colored glasses frown the same outlet.

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

IMO Cheney and Bush have to take responsibility for Iraq and Afghanistan. They fucked it up from the start and didn't finish the job. By the time Obama got in it was a complete fuck up. 

Now tell me how many soldiers died in wars started by Obama? How many did you lose in Libya, How many in Syria?

Trump is like a dumber version of Bush and Cheney. I doubt it will go well for your soldiers.