Auto Rama. 2017

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Haven't been there in IDK when.  As soon as they let the ricers in , that ruined AutoRama forever. Won't ever go back 

They probably got tired of all the fat tattooed toothless hogs that love "muscle cars" and decided they needed a little more eye candy in the place

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They probably got tired of all the fat tattooed toothless hogs that love "muscle cars" and decided they needed a little more eye candy in the place

Ricer shit is for faggots , niggers, spics, and sand niggers, and non wrenching hacks.  No wonder you love it so much 

47 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A lot of cars out there that were well over a 100k to build but will sell for 25k. I don't get it. 

Well over.  Hard for the little guy in his garage to compete with a blank check.

18 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Sure are a lot of pimp mobiles right there. LOL

Rolling on 32's LOL.

14 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Haven't been there in IDK when.  As soon as they let the ricers in , that ruined AutoRama forever. Won't ever go back 

First time back in years.  Very few ricers there.  Used to be a lot of junk that didn't belong in a local show. I think the corporate shit has ruined it more, like Woodward.  Big guys taking up a lot of space.     The new dodges . Power wagon, trail Cat.

tmp_16308-IMG_20170225_204930729-121331957.jpg

tmp_16308-IMG_20170225_200121298-1360009409.jpg

tmp_16308-IMG_20170225_2000323731871362145.jpg

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Ricer shit is for faggots , niggers, spics, and sand niggers, and non wrenching hacks.  No wonder you love it so much 

I used to love those guys pulling up to me wanting "to go" at a light.  Sometimes I obliged.  I got in their lane shortly after the start so I could see them screaming and hitting their steering wheel in my rear view mirror.

"But I've got AWD and mine is quick off the line!"

:lol:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ha, lot of muffin tops on display.  It was dream come true for the chubby chasers on here.

31 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

says the guy that owns the "ricer" of trucks :lol: a fucking mall crawling "off roader" thats never been in 4wd

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

come on man . if not for the japs we would still be drive  slow heavy ill handling piles of shit .

even a go America crew cant help but peek at some vintage jap steel  mainly from Datsun like the s211 or dc3 the 1500 1600 2000s to the 240z all killer cars that I would love to have in my garage the Honda s800 the list is wat to long of jap style and mechanicals yrs ahead of Detroit .

52 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Well over.  Hard for the little guy in his garage to compete with a blank check.

Rolling on 32's LOL.

First time back in years.  Very few ricers there.  Used to be a lot of junk that didn't belong in a local show. I think the corporate shit has ruined it more, like Woodward.  Big guys taking up a lot of space.     The new dodges . Power wagon, trail Cat.

tmp_16308-IMG_20170225_204930729-121331957.jpg

tmp_16308-IMG_20170225_200121298-1360009409.jpg

tmp_16308-IMG_20170225_2000323731871362145.jpg

That's the shit that doesn't belong there 

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I used to love those guys pulling up to me wanting "to go" at a light.  Sometimes I obliged.  I got in their lane shortly after the start so I could see them screaming and hitting their steering wheel in my rear view mirror.

"But I've got AWD and mine is quick off the line!"

36 minutes ago, old indy said:

Some nice iron there :bc:       Local shows NEED the big guys to fill and pay the venue most likely. Those halls arent free.. 

Use to be nothing but guys who restored their vehicles in their backyard garages. Was always full.  The show was ruined forever when they let faggots like Gayeve and Eagle beak bring their clapped out ricer junk thru the doors 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

says the guy that owns the "ricer" of trucks :lol: a fucking mall crawling "off roader" thats never been in 4wd

Yea, 9_9 whatever you say,  Mr Flywheel bolts :lol:

:news:

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

come on man . if not for the japs we would still be drive  slow heavy ill handling piles of shit .

even a go America crew cant help but peek at some vintage jap steel  mainly from Datsun like the s211 or dc3 the 1500 1600 2000s to the 240z all killer cars that I would love to have in my garage the Honda s800 the list is wat to long of jap style and mechanicals yrs ahead of Detroit .

I wouldn't own one of those pieces of shit if it was free 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's the shit that doesn't belong there 

Use to be nothing but guys who restored their vehicles in their backyard garages. Was always full.  The show was ruined forever when they let faggots like Gayeve and Eagle beak bring their clapped out ricer junk thru the doors 

Yea, 9_9 whatever you say,  Mr Flywheel bolts :lol:

:news:

I agree.  Nothing against them, but that is what the.  Regular auto show is for. 

I'll go to the dealer if I want to look at rows of brand new cars.