Chet won't be down for breakfast

• Platinum Contributing Member

Only 61...died from complications following surgery. He was just on Lebatard last week....funny and humble guy.

http://people.com/movies/bill-paxton-dead-complications-surgery-age-61/

Edited by Biggie Smails

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Only 61...died from complications following surgery. He was just on Lebatard last week....funny and humble guy.

http://people.com/movies/bill-paxton-dead-complications-surgery-age-61/

That sucks, some doctor fucked up??? :dunno: good actor, liked his part in true lies the scammer tying to fuck Arnolds wife 

Man he was in a lot of shit.  The last movie I saw him in was that Tom Cruise flick "Edge of Tomorrow".  He played the perfect role!

Damn.....and going way back...who remembers this role from Aliens?  Just awesome!  Perfect Bitch!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man he was in a lot of shit.  The last movie I saw him in was that Tom Cruise flick "Edge of Tomorrow".  He played the perfect role!

Damn.....and going way back...who remembers this role from Aliens?  Just awesome!  Perfect Bitch!

Not usually a leading guy but a really good actor, basically nailed everything he did :bc: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not usually a leading guy but a really good actor, basically nailed everything he did :bc: 

Agreed.  I was just watching some of his movie clips.  Damn....he was really good.  I forgot how many movies he was in.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  I was just watching some of his movie clips.  Damn....he was really good.  I forgot how many movies he was in.

Wasn't he in Tombstone or one of those popular westerns?

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wasn't he in Tombstone or one of those popular westerns?

Yep.  Played a pussy there too.  But wait just a fucking minute!!  Are you saying you've never seen Tombstone?????  If so, you and I are gonna have a few problems.............

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Played a pussy there too.  But wait just a fucking minute!!  Are you saying you've never seen Tombstone?????  If so, you and I are gonna have a few problems.............

:lol:

I've probably seen it a dozen times. One of my favorite westerns. My favorite western actor has to be Eastwood though :bc:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've probably seen it a dozen times. One of my favorite westerns. My favorite western actor has to be Eastwood though :bc:

Ok..whew!  I was starting to sweat here a bit thinking I was gonna have to cross you off the friend list.

And YEP! Nobody beats Josey Whales!

• Like 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ok..whew!  I was starting to sweat here a bit thinking I was gonna have to cross you off the friend list.

And YEP! Nobody beats Josey Whales!

Probably my favorite western :bc: