Rachel Maddow is an Asshole

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/25/2017 at 9:48 PM, motonoggin said:

I remember when she was on Air America. Fuck, that was like 10 years ago.

She was damn near a communist then. 

Priceless coming from someone who claims to be a "communist." :lol:  

Just now, motonoggin said:

Wtf are you on about?

I thought communism was good?  I thought you were a communist?   Sure appears you were being critical of her for "damn near a communist then."  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

aaaaw,  was Rachel mean to little jill? why has jill been so quite on these Russia matters? surely she knows how putin "operates". :news:

:

You didn't read the article, dipshit. Just shut your stupid liberal mouth.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

aaaaw,  was Rachel mean to little jill? why has jill been so quite on these Russia matters? surely she knows how putin "operates". :news:

:

:lol:  

http://www.jill2016.com/stein_in_russia_calls_for_principled_collaboration

In Moscow, Stein calls for foreign policy of principled collaboration

flynn.jpg

Edited by Highmark

It was taken in 2015 when Stein took a trip to Moscow to attend an event at which Putin spoke, during which, as the phenomenal Glenn Greenwald reported last year, she made a video in which she “criticized Russia for diverting scarce resources into military spending while its people suffered.” This somehow got twisted into an act of treason in which Americans were duped into imagining that Russia was a nation they'd considered an enemy back in 2015 in an incredible feat of revisionist Orwellian doublethink. 

It was taken in 2015 when Stein took a trip to Moscow to attend an event at which Putin spoke, during which, as the phenomenal Glenn Greenwald reported last year, she made a video in which she “criticized Russia for diverting scarce resources into military spending while its people suffered.” This somehow got twisted into an act of treason in which Americans were duped into imagining that Russia was a nation they'd considered an enemy back in 2015 in an incredible feat of revisionist Orwellian doublethink. 

From her own website it sounds like her and Trump share some policy ideas regarding Russia.  

(MOSCOW) United States foreign policy in the Middle East is failing badly because it is built upon a futile quest for military and economic domination, according to Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein. 

Speaking as part of a panel of foreign policy experts at a forum organized by the RT news network, Stein said that solutions to problems such as jihadi terrorism would require Russia and the United States to work together, shedding outdated cold war attitudes that prevented collaboration on problems facing both nations.

On Saturday, it was Jill Stein’s turn in the Kremlin seat. As the Green Party candidate rises in the polls, it was only a matter of time before Democrats turned their Russia-smearing eyes toward her. One of the most widely-shared tweets of the weekend was this one from Andrew Weiss of the Carnegie Endowment: a total fabrication that was nonetheless heralded by dozens of Clinton-support journalists because it did the job of smearing a Hillary dissenter as a Russian tool:

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/08/dems-tactic-of-accusing-adversaries-of-kremlin-ties-and-russia-sympathies-has-long-history-in-us/

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

From her own website it sounds like her and Trump share some policy ideas regarding Russia.  

(MOSCOW) United States foreign policy in the Middle East is failing badly because it is built upon a futile quest for military and economic domination, according to Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein. 

Speaking as part of a panel of foreign policy experts at a forum organized by the RT news network, Stein said that solutions to problems such as jihadi terrorism would require Russia and the United States to work together, shedding outdated cold war attitudes that prevented collaboration on problems facing both nations.

Omg! Oh noes!

You can't both criticize and advocate for cooperation! What is she, some kind of reasonable person????

Omg! Oh noes!

You can't both criticize and advocate for cooperation! What is she, some kind of reasonable person????

I'm not being critical of her.   I agree when it comes to defeating terrorism Russia should be a ally.   A carefully watched one but an ally none the less.   The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  I really could care less if they want to be the power broker in the ME.   Fucking let them.  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:

She's waiting for you to "connect the dots"