Jeff Sessions ...the biggest piece of shit in Government

f7ben

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so privet prisons started in 1997 who would that have been under?

I see that

The Bureau of Prisons first turned to privately operated prisons in 1997  to help alleviate overcrowding. The partnership grew steadily, focusing primarily on low-security inmates designated as "criminal aliens" — non-citizens who've committed a crime — with less than eight years left on their sentences. In fiscal year 2014, the contracts were worth about $639 million, up from $562 million in fiscal year 2011.

We all know that Billy Jeff was a cocksucker and ramped up the bullshit prison stuff.......it was a failure then and it will be worse now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Priceless coming from you and yes I know I'm just a paint buffer but all you do is bitch about how bad business is...maybe you need a partner with brains.

You can't help yourself can you ankle biter? Was my comment directed towards you? Trust me, I've been in the biz for 31 years and have done quite well for being independent, far better than a college educated painter. With that said, you can stop being a follow around, ankle biting cunt or if you choose to continue being a cunt, I'll be one right back at ya.

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You can't help yourself can you ankle biter? Was my comment directed towards you? Trust me, I've been in the biz for 31 years and have done quite well for being independent, far better than a college educated painter. With that said, you can stop being a follow around, ankle biting cunt or if you choose to continue being a cunt, I'll be one right back at ya.

Of course you have yet all you do is bitch about business being bad, money sucking unions...blah,blah,blah......I'm a college educated painter and maybe it's a waste but you sure as fuck don't hear me bitching about how bad business is or unions on a daily basis. Teachers are overpaid, prison guards are overpaid...yet you wouldn't or couldn't do either job but you sure bitch about schools being shitty and  you sure want to lock more people up. Nothing but a shortsighted moron.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

We all know that Billy Jeff was a cocksucker and ramped up the bullshit prison stuff.......it was a failure then and it will be worse now.

less than 12% of the prison population are in privet prison .  that includes 1/3 of detainees  awaiting deportation in privet prisons  . so this fear of all the judges and law makers are on the take for 12% of 2mill people is sort of silly  

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

less than 12% of the prison population are in privet prison .  that includes 1/3 of detainees  awaiting deportation in privet prisons  . so this fear of all the judges and law makers are on the take for 12% of 2mill people is sort of silly  

do you understand what "conflict of interest" means and why its a bad thing?

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Of course you have yet all you do is bitch about business being bad, money sucking unions...blah,blah,blah......I'm a college educated painter and maybe it's a waste but you sure as fuck don't hear me bitching about how bad business is or unions on a daily basis. Teachers are overpaid, prison guards are overpaid...yet you wouldn't or couldn't do either job but you sure bitch about schools being shitty and  you sure want to lock more people up. Nothing but a shortsighted moron.

That's because you've never been in business you dumb ass, how would you know? GMAFB :lol:do you realize how stupid you sound? You are one exaggerating MFer. I forgot alot more than you'll ever know painter boy, I think I learned how to paint when I was 10 :lol:

Just now, snoughnut said:

That's because you've never been in business you dumb ass, how would you know? GMAFB :lol:do you realize how stupid you sound? You are one exaggerating MFer. I forgot alot more than you'll ever know painter boy, I think I learned how to paint when I was 10 :lol:

a fucking plumber chastising a fucking painter about the skill of his trade :lol: now i've fucking seen it all. what a dumb fuck you are 

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

a fucking plumber chastising a fucking painter about the skill of his trade :lol: now i've fucking seen it all. what a dumb fuck you are 

He's a real legend in his own mind and where did I ever say painting was some Uber technical gig? :lol:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There's alot more to know about the plumbing trade vs painting you stupid bird beak moron. Apparently you want to be a cunt also, a little birdie once told me you were in the home building biz and you sucked at it, not surprising at all.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

There's alot more to know about the plumbing trade vs painting you stupid bird beak moron. Apparently you want to be a cunt also, a little birdie once told me you were in the home building biz and you sucked at it, not surprising at all.

Shit flows downhill...what else? :lol:

Every plumber I know is a borderline retard and that's the truth. Something about fishing turds for a living must attract a certain type of person. 

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The private prison industry has a lobby that lobbies for stricter laws to put more people in prison longer. That's a conflict of interest and nothing a so called "free society" should ever entertain. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Every plumber I know is a borderline retard and that's the truth. Something about fishing turds for a living must attract a certain type of person. 

The truth according to Analer :lol:nice try asshole.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

The truth according to Analer :lol:nice try asshole.

I'll snap a pic of some plumbers on one of our jobs next week or so. Retarded looking slobs, pretty much all of them. The only trade with more retards is roofers and they are quickly moving towards Hispanic laborers. 

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wow....what a dick thing to say even for you.

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its from all the glue and flux I think. 

Oh and Mr. Genius plumber did nothing but bitch about how bad business was for the last 8 years and blaming it on Obama. While every contractor I know expanded in those 8 years. Excuses are like assholes, everyone's got one. 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wow....what a dick thing to say even for you.

Don't get yourself worked up, when he isn't fishing for turds he is standing in a plume of burning lead... Both cause brain damage...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Don't get yourself worked up, when he isn't fishing for turds he is standing in a plume of burning lead... Both cause brain damage...

It's not difficult for Jimmy Snivels to get worked up, internet drama is his life.

If Ben wants to be a cunt, I'm gonna be one right back.

Sorry but he was pretty much just fucking with you while you went real personal....grow up Baby Huey.

It's not difficult for Jimmy Snivels to get worked up, internet drama is his life.

Says the guy that goes personal whenever his wittle feeewings are hurt. :lol: