Jeff Sessions ...the biggest piece of shit in Government

f7ben

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am actually pissed off at your stupid ass over that crap pay them min wage WTF should we send in a masseuse if they get a little tense how about grief counseling  so they can help them mourn there lost time shut the fuck up .  

Isn't it great that liberals have such compassion for the degenerates of society. I believe medical costs in prison are one of the biggest expenses if not the biggest and more than likely they receive everything you just mentioned and much more for free.  But prisoners deserve a wage :lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Isn't it great that liberals have such compassion for the degenerates of society. I believe medical costs in prison are one of the biggest expenses if not the biggest and more than likely they receive everything you just mentioned and much more for free.  But prisoners deserve a wage :lol:

Slaves are expensive. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Private prisons profits rely on a ever increasing conviction rate. When the judges are in the pockets of corporate prisons well you know....

We all agree that private prisons for profit are a bad idea.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

would hillary have picked jeff sessions? :news:

of course not , she would have picked someone equally as disgusting and pathetic that you would have thought was on your "side" 

you just dont fucking get it , momo level dumb is what you are ....good god

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

of course not , she would have picked someone equally as disgusting and pathetic that you would have thought was on your "side" 

you just dont fucking get it , momo level dumb is what you are ....good god

oh of course. did obama pick a jeff sessions? you and comrade noggin are a fucking riot. i told you trump is going to be 50 times worse than hillary and he's proving it. now enjoy this mess you helped create. :bc:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

oh of course. did obama pick a jeff sessions? you and comrade noggin are a fucking riot. i told you trump is going to be 50 times worse than hillary and he's proving it. now enjoy this mess you helped create. :bc:

Sure did.

There is no chance the government can run them better, they can't run anything better :guzzle: and theses prisons don't make the decision on who there inmates are regardless of how you try and spin that Bullfuckingshit :nuts: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:wrong: 100% of the time :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

There is no chance the government can run them better, they can't run anything better :guzzle: and theses prisons don't make the decision on who there inmates are regardless of how you try and spin that Bullfuckingshit :nuts: 

Yah ....the prisons just spend shit tons of money lobbying for more laws and mandatory minimums and all kinds of fucking garbage designed to keep their cash cow full of people

fuck you momo , kill yourself you worthless pile of rot 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the guy who wanted to decriminalize marijuana? do tell the similarities between sessions and holder. :news:

holder was the absolute worst ....until now. Same....Same 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , actually you said Sessions was a "fantastic pick"

Yes, because his opinion on one issue does not disqualify his other qualifications.  I realize a dirty necked electrician with a drinking problem who works in a foundry probably doesn't realize the world is black and white. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, because his opinion on one issue does not disqualify his other qualifications.  I realize a dirty necked electrician with a drinking problem who works in a foundry probably doesn't realize the world is black and white. 

Dirty necked electrician :lol: I'll be long retired by the time I'm your age.....not begging my way into a new career 

13 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Everything I mentioned is factual, you don't have to be butthurt because you disagree.

So running a prison like a private corporation is best for Americans? Corporate rule of thumb would be to keep prison as full as possible while keeping overhead low to keep profits peaked. Making citizens criminals to keep the prisons full saves us how? Non violent offenders being locked up aren't contributing and ends up costing us more. It's idiots like you that are letting this country get run down the shitter. You believe everything they tell you and have no capacity for critical or discernable thought. You should do America a favor and go run your car in the garage with the doors closed. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah ....the prisons just spend shit tons of money lobbying for more laws and mandatory minimums and all kinds of fucking garbage designed to keep their cash cow full of people

fuck you momo , kill yourself you worthless pile of rot 

We should lock idiots like these guys up in these prisons. Would be money well spent...

remember this story?

"Former Luzerne County (Pennsylvania) Judge Mark Ciavarella has been spending his time doing odd jobs for a car towing service while awaiting sentencing since being found guilty on felony corruption charges.  His car towing days are over, and the 61-year-old judge is heading to federal prison for 28 years -- this could amount to a life sentence.

His sentence brings to closure a dark time in the history of the city of Wilkes-Barre, PA, which is in Luzerne County.  He was found guilty in February of racketeering for taking a $1 million kickback from the builder of for-profit prisons for juveniles.  Ciavarella who left the bench over two years ago after he and another judge, Michael Conahan, were accused of sentencing youngsters to prisons they had a hand in building.  Prosecutors alleged that Conahan, who pleaded guilty last year and is awaiting sentencing, and Ciavarella received kick-backs from the private company that built and maintained the new youth detention facility that replaced the older county-run center."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/walterpavlo/2011/08/12/pennsylvania-judge-gets-life-sentence-for-prison-kickback-scheme/#14da5f144aef

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

holder wasn't the greatest thing since sliced bread but once again, he was better than sessions, by light years..

Tell us, as AG, what has Sessions done that eclipses Holder.