Jeff Sessions ...the biggest piece of shit in Government

f7ben

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/pay-attention-particular-part-jeff-173253416.html

Private prisons filled with dangerous reefer addicts and piles of taxpayer money funding our enslavement at record numbers

Honestly ..fuck anyone that supports this shit.

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 5

Tax funded prisons will result in corruption whether they're public or private. I have read that privately run prisons can be 9% - 18% cheaper because public prisons rely on tax sucking labor unions, sounds like a win for taxpayers. I can see the downside to private prisons, they'll throw you in the clink for jay walking just to fill a cell. :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/pay-attention-particular-part-jeff-173253416.html

Private prisons filled with dangerous reefer addicts and piles of taxpayer money funding our enslavement at record numbers

Reefer addicts keeping private prisons profitable, money talks and bullshit walks................ What a country, maybe the reefer addicts can work in chain gangs to do the the shitty jobs the illegals did, of course the private prison gets to invoice for the work done.

BTW, when the fuck are the tax cuts going to get done???

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Tax funded prisons will result in corruption whether they're public or private. I have read that privately run prisons can be 9% - 18% cheaper because public prisons rely on tax sucking labor unions, sounds like a win for taxpayers. I can see the downside to private prisons, they'll throw you in the clink for jay walking just to fill a cell. :lol:

Your constant anti union bullshit not only clouds your judgement it makes you sound like a dumbass. :bc:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Everything I mentioned is factual, you don't have to be butthurt because you disagree.

Not butthurt at all but private prisons are a bad idea all the way around and if you have a problem with union corrections officers making slightly more money than non union I suggest you tour a maximum security prison and you'll see they are underpaid regardless of your tax sucking rhetoric.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He really seems to be hurt by it, union or non-union however a man chooses to set his table is OK with me.

It's a constant refrain from him....Corrections Officers deserve a good union wage considering where they work and who they are dealing with.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's a constant refrain from him....Corrections Officers deserve a good union wage considering where they work and who they are dealing with.

AARRRGGH , THOSE OVERPAID FUCKS ARE JUST LIKE TEACHERS , THEY SHOULD WORK FOR FREE!!!!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

he's horrible yet the trumpbots here are lined up right behind him

private prison guards fetch $30k or less. benefit packages are shit. that's why private prisons are nightmarish hot beds where gangs literally run the place. most the guards are on the take. conversely, some private prisons keep prisoners locked away and isolated. stories of prisoners using their shit to draw a person on the wall to have another soul to talk with isn't far fetched. i think we all need to remember that these guys will be released some day. you have kids? think about it. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

private prison guards fetch $30k or less. benefit packages are shit. that's why private prisons are nightmarish hot beds where gangs literally run the place. most the guards are on the take. conversely, some private prisons keep prisoners locked away and isolated. stories of prisoners using their shit to draw a person on the wall to have another soul to talk with isn't far fetched. i think we all need to remember that these guys will be released some day. you have kids? think about it. 

They should quit and get great paying jobs at places like solyndra 

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

bring back the chain gang . I am 100%  for labor camps. they can start on the Mex U.S. border learning to build fence . 

silly idea. it takes away jobs. what i am for is improved trade training programs in prison. 

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

silly idea. it takes away jobs. what i am for is improved trade training programs in prison. 

takes away jobs from what a post hole digger a dozer a cement mixer . work the fuckers .

btw my wifes grandfather taught stone work/masonry for 30 yrs at a prison in st cloud . MN guys know the one on hwy 10 . for ever the inmates did constant wall work . now for yrs it has been privet masonry contractors doing the maint/repair . 

best way to learn a trade is by doing it. and lets get real no reason to teach any higher ed of highly skilled trade because no one is hiring them for more  than semi skilled labor .

also fyi tons of prisons are running call centers for biz like Hitachi /Microsoft/lots of DMV call centers  lots of the as seen on tv adds U call up give your CC to are actually inmates .

yes much better to give them the cushy desk jobs on the upside the prisons are making millions off the call centers alone.

one thing every co needed is 8hrs a day practice closing deals perfecting the art of bull shit

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

takes away jobs from what a post hole digger a dozer a cement mixer . work the fuckers .

btw my wifes grandfather taught stone work/masonry for 30 yrs at a prison in st cloud . MN guys know the one on hwy 10 . for ever the inmates did constant wall work . now for yrs it has been privet masonry contractors doing the maint/repair . 

best way to learn a trade is by doing it. and lets get real no reason to teach any higher ed of highly skilled trade because no one is hiring them for more  than semi skilled labor  

not true. mercury marine hires many felons fresh out if prison. they get kick backs for doing so. some were on work release training programs making minimum wage or better while they were incarcerated. i don't have an issue with them working while incarcerated. make it minimum wage or better. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

not true. mercury marine hires many felons fresh out if prison. they get kick backs for doing so. some were on work release training programs making minimum wage or better while they were incarcerated. i don't have an issue with them working while incarcerated. make it minimum wage or better. 

I prefer inmates work for free, they owe a debt to society for being a burden on taxpayers.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

really make it min wage WTF make it min wage only if we  charge there ass for there incarceration cost . and again merc assembly line is barley a step up from a car wash gig  I am saying most of these guys are not getting decent gigs nor should they

I am actually pissed off at your stupid ass over that crap pay them min wage WTF should we send in a masseuse if they get a little tense how about grief counseling  so they can help them mourn there lost time shut the fuck up .